Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone. Just caught up. I have a few thoughts.

Does anyone else find it weird that he was evicted from an apartment, but he could afford a new house and car? While also telling this handyman that money is no object to build this hidden room?

I have also read reports that he collected unemployment at some point as well. This doesn't seem like a guy who can afford all these renovations to a house he just purchased in the last couple years.

We have no strong work history correlation or any source of income aside from this Air BnB. I'm just wondering how he was in the position to purchase all this!? He even was able to buy a new massage bed that was delivered to his house when he was in custody the first time.

Something about all the info we have found doesn't sit right with me. They were practically giving away his book and he wasnt exactly flush with reviews on his air BnB.

Can we look into any of this?

I wonder if it is possible, given the cameras and wanting that "special room" if AA was collecting payments for some online voyeur site?

I have also wondered if he was paid for filming/photos. I don’t think he could afford what he had on his IT salary (help desk). I’m sure LE is looking at that and I won’t be surprised if he has credit cards in other names.

JMO

Haven’t posted much on this case- there’s just so many facets of it to absorb. But looking at all the pieces we have so far, here’s what possibly happened... Apologies if loooong.

ML knew AA for some time. We know at least 1 friend knew he existed in her life- & instinctively discussed red flags. ML dismissed these concerns. She said she had 2 SDs; I think AA may have been one of them. She stated she was SB online only, but may have made exceptions- and may have stated that to assure friends/family who expressed worries about this lifestyle. (She was open with her free thoughts/spirit- “free the nip” on main IG, SBSD on FB, so possibly prompted some conversations). AA did not meet her at airport (because of video surveillance), & instructed her to take Lyft to park (because of Lyft driver/dispatch records). No gun/knife/injection/drug/chloroform/blow-to-the-head was involved in ML powering off her phone. Having met several times prior, “phones off” was a rule that had not created issues before. The car (non-wealthy/ non-flashy) did not raise red flags. He may have even impressed her with this because he was “investing” in assets (RE) more stable than autos. She entered his home willingly; he could have told her it was a duplex (up/down) rental property that he was living in while “renovating”. This would have made him seem responsible & financially savvy. He could have even told her he bought it for her & would be giving it to her- in lieu of monthly payments (the “real connection” in SB/SD lifestyle lingo). Maybe that’s why she had a tiny smile and hand over her chest in that airport photo. If he was a SD and the arrangement paid for 2x per week visits, she may have missed some being out of town for g’mas funeral. Hence the urgency. “C’mon I haven’t seen you for a whole week. I miss you. This isn’t our agreement. Just come as you are. You are beautiful especially when you are tired and in sweatpants. Besides, I have a huge surprise for you. I didn’t want to tell you until I saw you but... I bought you a house- for you & Nova! I really want you to see it... Yes right now. At 3 a.m.! I can’t wait”

Once inside conflict arose. Maybe about the 2nd SD. Maybe about the video cameras. Maybe about his sexual demands. Or maybe he just went strait to his fatal fantasy. Either way, I think she entered at her will & believe she was the “white Mormon girlfriend” he mentioned to the contractor. Where’d he get his money? From a variety of sources: job, AB&B rental, book sales, modeling, scam telemarketing, dark web sex video publishing, pimping, drugs? Probably several sources- they all add up.

This was in the works for several months. MOO, of course. We’ll be gathering more bits & pieces as legal proceedings unfold. I hope whatever is learned from this can be used to catch these SOBs faster, keep other young women safer, and become a legacy that honors the memory of Mackensie Lueck.
Link? What friend knew he existed in her life? I’ve been here the whole time and never saw anything backing up this claim.

Am I the only one that thinks it’s not far fetched that KL knew AND liked ? Given her “adventurous” side in doing the alternative life style, this guy may have seemed “adventurous” in this area too. I mean, 50 shades of Gray was hugely popular. The “meet me at 3am in the park” may have easily been part of this act for her.

We have to remember that most killers are charming (look at Ted Bundy). We all know from what we have seen that there were red flags everywhere and he’s a total creep. But to KL, she was young, she may not have had the experience to know these were signs to run and he may have been super charming to her. Even if there were flags, how many people stay with “bad boys” because of the excitement when they shouldn’t?

My take is she knew him and was comfortable enough to meet him at the park at 3AM after a long flight. No flags for her, just an adventure. I had thought of blackmail, but the thing that tells me no is Lyft driver said she seemed happy to see . Now, how did he get her to turn off the phone? Another “50 shades I’m in control do what I say” part of this “adventure” and she was willing to comply? Or, did he control her by a gun or even possibly chloroform????

I do think it was pre-meditated because met her in park vs letting Lyft drop her off at his house. And that he tried to prevent the digital trail. Poor KL had no idea what awaited her.

I was in a consignment store yesterday with a couple of early 20-somethings just giggling and talking away. It made me think of Kenzie and how she won’t ever be able to do that again.

I have also wondered if he was paid for filming/photos. I don’t think he could afford what he had on his IT salary (help desk). I’m sure LE is looking at that and I won’t be surprised if he has credit cards in other names.

JMO
I wonder how closely the banks check the military records of applicants. IIRC ex military can get into a house without a down payment, (in certain conditions, maybe having work records, etc) maybe he qualified if he wasn't dishonorably discharged, which it seems he wasn't.

Last edited:
Link? What friend knew he existed in her life? I’ve been here the whole time and never saw anything backing up this claim.
It’s liked in MSM many times throughout threads. A friend of ML told her he didn’t feel good about AA. Prob on links thread. But will look for it later & repost. It’s been in multiple media sources.

Edited to clarify “linked”. Not liked.

As for AirBnB. If they had more elaborate screenings, would Kenzie still be alive today? No. just - possibly- would not have an AirBnB.

It's an irrelevant discussion. IMO.
I haven't seen anything published that she even knew it was an airB&B. He would be even stupider than he seems if he booked her thru AirB&B. You have to pay beforehand thru CC, and it would all be recorded. He used to live only .2 miles from the park where he picked her up, maybe he was still using that address with his online life, and told her something like I live right by the park but it's way in the back of the bldg, I'll pick you up.

I see so much speculation on whether Kenzie knew her murderer prior to meeting him at Hatch Park. We know that he knew of her, not that he knew her. How or why he knew her, and why she met him at the park in the middle of the night, should not be in question. I think that much is obvious given her lifestyle choices. It was an arrangement. If she had met with him at some time in the past, she would have known where he lived and that he lived between her home and the airport. She would have known that there was no reason to go to Hatch Park when travelling from the airport to his house.

Everything suggests that she had not met him before, that this was a first meeting and that it was a transaction. He appears to be a sexual predator (prior rape complaint) who used dating apps to lure a victim to him. If we remove dating apps from the equation, Kenzie would not have been vulnerable to sexual predators like the suspect.

For me, ML's death crystalized how dangerous all these platforms we depend on can be. Three or more platforms facilitated this murder: Lyft, Airbnb, Tinder and Special Arrangements. That we know of.

Moreover, ML extensive online presence and her friends materializing on line gives us the feeling that we know her. So death becomes more personal. Same for AA, his online presence cloaks his true self and we can experience how individuals manipulate their image. In his case, we know who he is and the lies he peddled to conceal true self.

The victim, the murderer, their Internet tools irradiate our experience, distorting our usual distance from these horrors.

Profound comment. I like it.

Yeah, we need to think very carefully about how apps and platforms distance us from the physical personal interactions where we use our subconscious and conscious mind to pick up information, good and bad, to evaluate situations, people, actions, effects. Where we can become someone else and attempt to inhabit that world, without the intuition that can normally keep us safe and sane.

Thanks for this.

I see so much speculation on whether Kenzie knew her murderer prior to meeting him at Hatch Park. We know that he knew of her, not that he knew her. How or why he knew her, and why she met him at the park in the middle of the night, should not be in question. I think that much is obvious given her lifestyle choices. It was an arrangement. If she had met with him at some time in the past, she would have known where he lived and that he lived between her home and the airport. She would have known that there was no reason to go to Hatch Park when travelling from the airport to his house.

Everything suggests that she had not met him before, that this was a first meeting and that it was a transaction. He appears to be a sexual predator (prior rape complaint) who used dating apps to lure a victim to him. If we remove dating apps from the equation, Kenzie would not have been vulnerable to sexual predators like the suspect.
Maybe someone will post it, a guy friend of hers was very anguished because he knew about their arrangement, and he had warned her against it. But the account (referred to here yesterday) never said she had actually SEEN him in person or visited his house.

Last edited:
Yep. Hitchhiking, partying with random people... I often look back and wonder how I'm still here.

Boy, that makes three of us that are just dang lucky to have lived through our early years! I was in my late teens/early 20's in the late 80's early 90's and it was crazy then, too. It's the social media and 24/7 news that makes it so obvious now, but all of this stuff happened then, too.

Also just revisiting the Martha Moxley case with the new special on NBC, and that was in her own back yard.

MOO unfortunately to me he looked happy to be arrested. To me, his body language seemed to convey: "Look at all those guns just for me." As if notoriety was close enough to the recognition he craved. I believe he will seek a trial to keep in the limelight as long as possible, then write a book about it.

Yeah , a truly narcissistic pyschopath ( narcopath) would revel in the attention, good or bad, because it's about him. It's always about him.

And he truly believes he can charm, finagle, harass, threaten, cajole his way out of this.

Correct me if I’m wrong but don’t
DP prisoners sit in prisons anyway for lots of years before they are subject to the actual DP? Do they have to go into isolation blocks with no privileges all this time too or do they get to go to the gym daily etc as mentioned above? I’m genuinely interested

I believe DP prisoners are in a completely different area of the max prisons, where they are isolated from everyone and allowed one hour outside of their cells. They can get exercise, but they don't get into a General Population for gym activity with other inmates. As I understand it.

Yeah, we need to think very carefully about how apps and platforms distance us from the physical personal interactions where we use our subconscious and conscious mind to pick up information, good and bad, to evaluate situations, people, actions, effects. Where we can become someone else and attempt to inhabit that world, without the intuition that can normally keep us safe and sane.

People make their own choices. It's not the apps or dating sites.

Maybe someone will post it, a guy friend of hers was very anguished because he knew about their arrangement, and he had warned her against it, implying that it was ongoing. But the account (referred to here yesterday) never said she had actually SEEN him in person or visited his house.

I think most people who knew about her ongoing arrangements would be concerned for her wellbeing. If her parents or brothers knew about it, they would have been terrified for her every minute of the every day.

Boy, that makes three of us that are just dang lucky to have lived through our early years! I was in my late teens/early 20's in the late 80's early 90's and it was crazy then, too. It's the social media and 24/7 news that makes it so obvious now, but all of this stuff happened then, too.

Also just revisiting the Martha Moxley case with the new special on NBC, and that was in her own back yard.
It's been happening forever. More people on the planet just equals more crime IMO.

We know at least 1 friend knew he existed in her life- & instinctively discussed red flags. ML dismissed these concerns.

She said she had 2 SDs;

I hope whatever is learned from this can be used to catch these SOBs faster, keep other young women safer, and become a legacy that honors the memory of Mackensie Lueck.

In reference to 2 SD's. There was a looooong discussion several threads ago about this. The comment she is quoted as saying was in reference to setting up a SD/SB posting. She was giving advice to some other person.

My take on it was that she had SET UP two sites for herself for SD/SB using the methods she gave in advice.

Not that she actually was participating with 2 SD's.

Hello all - finally caught - kind of skipped over the last 900 plus posts.... sorry - but I did not see anywhere - when his next court hearing might be.
I did see someone - sorry - did not catch the name - post a link to the court site, but of course I can't access it over here.

If someone could help me with this case - I can keep up with the court dates, etc.

TIA! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member