Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, but that’s exactly what this guy would have wanted.

Her phone would put her at his house, and destroy his effort to throw off any future investigative work.

He chose that park for a reason. He didn’t pick her up from the airport for a reason. He didn’t let the Lyft driver take her to his house for a reason.

Her phone could bury him.

Turns out it did anyways.
Yes. He instantly took control of her and her phone but for some dumb reason left his on where it pinged in the area her last ping was. Oh! Plus he had been texting her prior. Some people are just missing a chip when it comes to electronic footprints imo. But I'm glad he is cause it got him caught.
Come to think of it he's missing quite a few chips in different areas.

PommyMommy from article said:
snipped by me....
Gustin said she will be representing Ajayi during his first court appearance next week.

Any actual DATE on this appearance? TIA! :)

and I knew I wrote down the person that posted the court stuff.

@oviedo - can you please look on the court site when his court date might be? I clicked on the link you posted a couple of threads ago - and it wouldn't work for me. I'm going to keep up with the court dates, so would to know IF I can call on you to help me with those dates? TIA! :)

I'd like to thank @MassGuy . I took some time off from the thread and have spent the past couple hours getting caught up. The one constant I realized while reading through all the threads was how active MassGuy was at helping get some of the wild theories more grounded by the actual facts we know about the case. Helping people understand how things actually work vs. how they think they should work. Without him, I'm afraid we all would have been stuck reading through many more discussions not grounded in fact. So thanks for saving us.
What wild theories are more grounded? Inquiring minds want to know? Thanks.

Ajayi was ordered to pay $1,097 to Ridgeview Property Management in a Davis County eviction case in 2017, according to court records.

Ajayi, along with two other men, were served a three-day notice to pay or vacate the premises in March 2016, with which they did not comply, court documents show."

What we know about Ayoola Ajayi, the man arrested in connection with Mackenzie Lueck's homicide

“When I first met him he was kind of oblivious to how things happened in America because he’s a foreign student,” he said.

Former roommates share experiences with person of interest in MacKenzie Lueck case

*note* the following is a different person that knew him from basic training and lived with him at his air bnb house*

"In fact, Moore said he didn’t even know that Ajayi had been married. Ajayi and his ex-wife married in 2011 in Texas, and they separated in 2017; their divorce was finalized in January, according to court records."

Police arrest Ayoola Ajayi and seek aggravated murder charges in the death of MacKenzie Lueck

Anyone find it weird we have accounts of him not knowing the "American way" when he was in NSL apt with roommates in 2015/16? Also we can pinpoint this information to this time and that place based on the articles. Later, in Jan 2018 a fellow army recruit who stayed with him, stated he was "very bright" and "knew his material".

Yet he was married in 2011 and reported separated in 2017(I'm assuming this is date filed for divorce), divorced in January 2019. People report not knowing he was even married. The article talks about girls coming and going at both his apartment in NSL by Hatch Park 2015/16 (during this time he was married, but not separated or divorced) and his house in Jan 2018 by his former fellow army recruit. At least in his apartment they were said to not really leave his room for days at a time.

They were evicted March 2016 and reported to live together for more than a year. So that places him in 2014 doing what and where?

I'd like to figure out more on this if anyone has any missing pieces. It just doesnt add up, along with his monetary activity in the time during and after what we know or has been reported. The timeline has missing parts and unexplainable events, along with all these other strange details from his past, in my opinion we need a little more digging.

Ebm-typos, clarification. Sorry long post to review.

Last edited:
"What is a “conditional” permanent resident?

When a spouse seeking permanent residence has been married to their sponsoring spouse (the U.S. citizen or green card holder) for less than 2 years when their green card is approved, then that green card will provide “conditional” permanent resident status."

https://www.boundless.com/blog/new-...y-spouses-of-u-s-citizens-green-card-holders/

Of note, he was confirmed to have a green card so I took a look into how that applies to marriage. They need to have been married for 2 years in order to get a permanent one, otherwise they get a conditional one, which requires renewal after 2 years. This was in enacted in order to stop "sham marriages".

Is green card, renewal, and revocation information publicly available? This could further help with dates and places.

I am not saying this is what happened but providing information that may be relevant and help someone find more information.

"Ayoola Adisa Ajayi (DOB 4/22/1988), who is in custody as suspect of the Salt Lake City Police Department in relation to the disappearance of MacKenzie Lueck, lived in North Logan, Utah from 2013-2015, according to our local police records"

“Private Ajayi, Ayoola A. was discharged from the Utah Army National Guard on June 10, 2015 after six months of service,” Major David Gibb, Public Affairs Officer, Utah National Guard, told Heavy in a statement."

Ayoola Ajayi: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Answered a couple of my questions from the previous post. So that goes back to the end of 2014 and beginning of 2015 as he was accounted for in the Army. Anything before that?

The coursehero link for Utah State profile says May 2009 but nothing was uploaded until "winter 2014".

"Ayoola Adisa Ajayi (DOB 4/22/1988), who is in custody as suspect of the Salt Lake City Police Department in relation to the disappearance of MacKenzie Lueck, lived in North Logan, Utah from 2013-2015, according to our local police records"

“Private Ajayi, Ayoola A. was discharged from the Utah Army National Guard on June 10, 2015 after six months of service,” Major David Gibb, Public Affairs Officer, Utah National Guard, told Heavy in a statement."

Answered a couple of my questions from the previous post. So that goes back to the end of 2014 and beginning of 2015 as he was accounted for in the Army. Anything before that?

The coursehero link for Utah State profile says May 2009 but nothing was uploaded until "winter 2014".
He served 6 months and then a discharge? How does that happen? I thought one had to sign up for longer. I'm expecting there is something discovered whereupon they no longer wanted him.

He served 6 months and then a discharge? How does that happen? I thought one had to sign up for longer. I'm expecting there is something discovered whereupon they no longer wanted him.

“Private Ajayi was a member of the 214th Forward Support Company based out of Tooele, Utah, but did not attend Basic Training or Advanced Individual Training. As a result, he did not receive any certificates or awards from the Army National Guard. He was therefore ineligible to deploy or conduct
any tours of duty with the Utah Army National Guard.”

"Ajayi did not meet “medical procurement standards” and was discharged as a result, Gibb said."

What we know about Ayoola Ajayi, the man arrested in connection with Mackenzie Lueck's homicide

Last edited:
The suspect has a false digital footprint.

How did he get to her, and how did he get her alone in a park along the freeway at 3AM?

In an interview with Ayoola he admitted to having text conversations with Mackenzie on June 16, 2019 at approximately 1800 hours (6 p.m.)(I assume if it was at 6 PM the 16th that McKenzie was still in California prior to her flight), but nothing after this time,” the court documents confirms.
New information released in murder, kidnapping of University of Utah student; digital clues lead to suspect's capture | Gephardt Daily
We do not know who contacted who but we do know Ayoola told investigators they texted 0n the 16th at 6 PM. ‘Why and When’ did she agree to the meeting in the early morning hours of the 17th?

I have a theory that MacKenzie knew exactly how volatile Ayoola could be and that he was violent if antagonized/provoked. I think he was definitely harassing her about doing some modeling/photo’s for him. I just bet he threatened to dox her if she didn’t follow his scary demands to meet at the park that night.

I also did a cropped edited screenshot of the ‘Fatherless Instagram Page’. Can someone tell me what the photo ‘is’ on the Fatherless Account? Am I correct in thinking this page is operated by Ayoola? I carefully edited the thumb screenshot (I hate to be dense but I cannot make out what the photo is?) I had surgery to put stents in both eyes because of glaucoma (and it will take a while for my vision to improve).

Friends of the missing University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck spots activity on her Instagram Account after ‘she likes’ ‘Fatherless Instagram Account’ this activity occured over a week after she was missing. Her friends have notified investigators.
Friends of Mackenzie Lueck report activity on her Instagram account to authorities
MOO

Attachments

• 4AD06D79-D021-4D46-A653-2A590BDDDB69.jpeg
    4AD06D79-D021-4D46-A653-2A590BDDDB69.jpeg
    40.1 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
I also did a cropped edited screenshot of the ‘Fatherless Instagram Page’. Can someone tell me what the photo ‘is’ on the Fatherless Account? Am I correct in thinking this page is operated by Ayoola? I carefully edited the thumb screenshot (I hate to be dense but I cannot make out what the photo is?) I had surgery to put stents in both eyes because of glaucoma (and it will take a while for my vision to improve).​

No, it's a female with a rose in front of her.

What little I read of it, that part which was posted here sounds like I do when I try to compose something in a foreign language I haven't quite got a grasp on. Type some phrases into google, hit the translate to other language button, then string it all together with connecting words. Not that I write about murder, just if I need a paragraph or two in Spanish or French. That's how his writing comes across. Someone using a phrase generator for English.

i’d tend to disagree. You see, if someone is born to be the writer, he’d compose the book (well) in mother tongue and then translate it into English. The translation will be poor, with lots of mistakes, but it will be written in complete sentences, not just a noun + a verb + one more part of speech. From what I have seen, his speech is primitive, and so is his thinking. He is not the writer, period.

I tried googling and google translate but it changes it to “pigeon”. I could not find a word with his spelling so I’m guessing AA misspelled “pigeon”.
JMO

I think it is French “le pigeon”, only in French it is pronounced differently, so he could have made a mistake.

But here is an interesting part.

Definition of pigeon
(Entry 1 of 2)

1: any of a widely distributed family (Columbidae, order Columbiformes) of birds with a stout body, rather short legs, and smooth and compact plumageespecially : a member of any of numerous varieties of the rock dove that exist in domestication and in the feral state in cities and towns throughout most of the world
2: a young woman
3: an easy mark : DUPE

A young woman and an easy mark ring a bell...

What did he burn? It couldn’t have been her in her entirety. That is mind boggling. I get the impression it was small things... how can one tell forensically the sex of the remains?

If there are some human cells left with intact nucleus, a pathology analysis will show two X chromosomes, as opposed to X and Y. , All you need is a microscope. It could be some tissue from the midst of the body that did not get burned, or he simply threw an intact piece away (sorry!). You need a tiny piece of tissue for it, and for DNA analysis, too.

I can only think of 4 reasons he would have killed her

1. She had no interest in having sex with him
2. Jealousy of another guy/guys
3. Refused BDSM with him.
4. A sexual fantasy of murdering a woman

I think it was his imaginary world, in which a beautiful blonde Mormon girl (religion probably equals chastity here, not unlike a nun fantasy) was his girlfriend and submitting to his wildest desires, but only his ones. He wanted to have her for himself only. KL had the life of her own. I think KL and AA must have met in person, but maybe she started moving away from him already. Once he realized she was not going to date him exclusively, it was narcissistic rage, plus his sadism.

I can't speak for Kenzie because we don't know what she did, but I do know that a huge part of SD/SB is thoroughly vetting the people you meet up with and making sure you the person isn't lying about who they are.

As I heard from someone once, ultimately these men are paying for their dreams. No degree of vetting can tell what the most morbid dream of the guy is. He may keep himself in check and not even make bizarre demands for a while, but one day, his dark psychosis will take over him. .

Ajayi was ordered to pay $1,097 to Ridgeview Property Management in a Davis County eviction case in 2017, according to court records.

Ajayi, along with two other men, were served a three-day notice to pay or vacate the premises in March 2016, with which they did not comply, court documents show."

“When I first met him he was kind of oblivious to how things happened in America because he’s a foreign student,” he said.

Former roommates share experiences with person of interest in MacKenzie Lueck case

*note* the following is a different person that knew him from basic training and lived with him at his air bnb house*

"In fact, Moore said he didn’t even know that Ajayi had been married. Ajayi and his ex-wife married in 2011 in Texas, and they separated in 2017; their divorce was finalized in January, according to court records."

Police arrest Ayoola Ajayi and seek aggravated murder charges in the death of MacKenzie Lueck

Anyone find it weird we have accounts of him not knowing the "American way" when he was in NSL apt with roommates in 2015/16? Also we can pinpoint this information to this time and that place based on the articles. Later, in Jan 2018 a fellow army recruit who stayed with him, stated he was "very bright" and "knew his material".

Yet he was married in 2011 and reported separated in 2017(I'm assuming this is date filed for divorce), divorced in January 2019. People report not knowing he was even married. The article talks about girls coming and going at both his apartment in NSL by Hatch Park 2015/16 (during this time he was married, but not separated or divorced) and his house in Jan 2018 by his former fellow army recruit. At least in his apartment they were said to not really leave his room for days at a time.

They were evicted March 2016 and reported to live together for more than a year. So that places him in 2014 doing what and where?

I'd like to figure out more on this if anyone has any missing pieces. It just doesnt add up, along with his monetary activity in the time during and after what we know or has been reported. The timeline has missing parts and unexplainable events, along with all these other strange details from his past, in my opinion we need a little more digging.

Ebm-typos, clarification. Sorry long post to review.

Great post!

The third article you linked has some very interesting details about his "control" issues, described by Sakari Moore, who knew him from his brief stint in the military and also as his roommate for awhile.

"As a roommate, Ajayi also “tends to have some anger issues,” Moore said. He would suddenly become “irate and disruptive” over small matters, Moore said, like disagreements over how furniture was arranged or the heat level used in cooking.

“He doesn't like to be told anything other than his way,” Moore said. “He snaps or loses his temper, [then] he comes back to his sweet self.”

Moore said he moved out because the tension was too persistent.

“I was nervous," he said, “because the polarity in his emotions [was] just switching very quickly.”

I’ve been waiting to post but have been on time out. The other day there was a briefing that Chief Brown gave, before the presser yesterday, and it was outside somewhere(will look for link)where he worded again how he spoke to KL’s father and he used the words “a father who has just lost his daughter”. I was waiting for someone here to mention that but apparently nobody caught it. I know he could have meant “lost” as in she’s actually lost but in that case I think he would have said “a father who has a missing daughter” or something along those lines. That gave it away for me and this was on Thursday, I believe. It was a slip up that I wish I could have mentioned here.

RIP to beautiful Kenzie. So much promising potential ripped away and for nothing but a sick fantasy(IMO). As a mother, it is extremely difficult for me to come to terms with what has happened. I am constantly praying for her family and friends and just hoping they can find the strength to pull through this.

Agree. Very sad. As a mother, I feel so sorry for her family. Their only girl is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard