Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #12 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If one of my next door neighbors was burning something that smelled really bad, I'm really not sure if I'd call the cops. I'd think "wow that is so out of character and I wonder why they are doing that" but since I know them all to be really normal folks, I don't think I'd have suspected it could be a body.
I would definitely call the fire department when there’s a fire in close proximity to homes. Possibly LE, too.

In some of the aerial shots of the backyard of his property, it looks like he recently put in a new paver patio, built-in seating bench and a grill. There might’ve been an old concrete patio there before and when he tore it up he had chunks of concrete left from that?

JMO

Ever since I saw that, I am like you. I really want them to dig up that area with the pavers.

Did he hold any jobs? How did he collect unemployment without holding a job? Did he get government assistance? Food stamps?

Add this timeline. He supposedly published a book in Aug. 2018. Not sure if he was the author.
Welcome to Websleuths, live40love, and thank you! I've added the book - see #16. I haven't had a chance to sort out his employment as his resume does not appear reliable...:oops:
  1. Jul 2009 - AA arrived in the US on a student visa
  2. Oct 2009 - AA was baptized by LD in Utah
  3. 2009 -2016 - USU spokesman said AA was a student there three separate times during this period; he did not declare a major or earn a degree
  4. 2011 - AA married TJ in Texas
  5. 2011-2012 TJA's baby was born, marriage crumbling, and AA told TJA he was going back to Utah. She refused to go with him.
  6. 2011 - 2015 - USU said AA had a break in attendance during these years
  7. 2011 - 2015 - AA's resume says he studied at London South Bank University
  8. 2012 - AA and LD lost communication
  9. 2013 - 2015 AA lived in the North Logan area from 2013-2015
  10. 2014 - AA became a green card holder
  11. 2014 - AA was investigated by North Park UT police for the rape of an adult woman
  12. 2015 - AA served in the Utah Army National Guard and was discharged in June 2015; he did not complete basic training
  13. 2016 - AA was evicted in Davis Co, UT (apt near Hatch Park)
  14. 2017 - AA and TJA reportedly separated ???
  15. 2017 - AA received unemployment benefits
  16. Aug 2018 - Book "Forge Identity" published
  17. Sept 2018 - Airbnb review
  18. Jan 2019 - AA and TJA reportedly divorced (no record found)

Sorry I left out my quote earlier.
What are you referring to a “this”? The killing? What type of rituals are common in that religion?

Couldn’t remember why it was being discussed.? Was it in the Airbnb listing or the movoto?

No problem... i've answered you. Yes, the killing... I'm sorry, i'm portuguese, my brain thinks in portuguese and try to formulate the sentences in english the best that i can. :)
Animal sacrifices are pretty common... i don't know about human sacrifices nowadays. If someone is born in a Yoruba family i really have my doubts that the person will ever convert to another religion.
The Yoruba discussion came from a comment on a FB photo of AA.

One of the local reporters was on Fox News this morning and he said they have a mountain of evidence to go through. They have been working round the clock and are asking for an extension, perhaps until the end of the week.

They are also still not certain he acted alone and want to try to make that determination first.

I still am open to the fact that another or other(s) were involved and in fact lean in that direction. Whether the entire total plan (if there was one) was carried out or went wrong earlier than planned, I am not sure...

Or it may have just been him...

For some reason the word "nexus" used in one PC by LE sticks with me and there are a few things that can mean...

Jmo.

One of the local reporters was on Fox News this morning and he said they have a mountain of evidence to go through. They have been working round the clock and are asking for an extension, perhaps until the end of the week.

They are also still not certain he acted alone and want to try to make that determination first.

I still am open to the fact that another or other(s) were involved and in fact lean in that direction. Whether the entire total plan (if there was one) was carried out or went wrong earlier than planned, I am not sure...

For some reason the word "nexus" used in one PC by LE sticks with me and there are a few things that can mean...

Jmo.

I think that was part of a screenshot from the "fatherless" Instagram Account.

MOO.
ok, so no proven tie to him- the flag?

This is terrific! Als0 - in what year did he purchase the property on 1000 Street, SLC? Was it 2017 or 2016?
I believe there was a file attached for the property record. I’m on mobile too hard to find for me.

IMHO we need to figure if he was in London. If so, how does he get to go there when his visa was for the us?

Jmo.
Same

Did someone say yesterday that was a Virginia flag in his house?

The flag wasn’t at his house.
Somebody had looked at the IG fatherless site and seen a picture of a blonde laying on a bed with a flag partially in the picture and was wondering what the flag was. Somebody else ID’ed it as the Virginia Commonwealth flag. It was not at the house.
Not sure what if any significance there was to it.

Let's try to piece together AA's major movements since he arrived in the US. I just threw this together so it's likely missing a lot. What can you add?
  3. 2009 -2016 - USU spokesman said AA was a student there three separate times during this period; he did not declare a major or earn a degree
  4. June 2011 - AA married TJ in Texas
  5. 2011-2012 TJA's baby was born, marriage crumbling, and AA told TJA he was going back to Utah. She refused to go with him.
  9. 2014 - AA became a green card holder
  10. 2014 - AA was investigated by North Park UT police for the rape of an adult woman
  11. 2016 - AA was evicted in Davis Co, UT (apt near Hatch Park)
  12. 2017 - AA and TJA reportedly separated ???
  13. 2017 - AA received unemployment benefits
  14. Sept 2018 - Airbnb review
  15. Jan 2019 - AA and TJA reportedly divorced (no record found)

In 2015 he had website registered to an address in Logan, UT. @Kadoober found info: Found Deceased - UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Address is an apartment complex: Google Maps

I think that was part of a screenshot from the "fatherless" Instagram Account.

MOO.

I missed the discussion about a Virgina flag. I know there's been lots of speculation about the "fatherless" account but did I also miss something that was definitive or more directly linked him to that account?

I do not the rules of our military on accepting foreign citizens into it. It doesn’t seem possible or even feasible that they would take foreign students here on a student visa.

Even a green card would raise Questions in my mind. People are desperate to get that green card, but in my opinion, it is only so they can legally work in this rich country - as many think of the USA..

So, how did this murderer get into the service? With the little that we know of him, I can see where that was a big mistake as he thinks he is “big man”and no one will tell him what to do!
~~~~~~~~~~
Apologies for capital words where there not needed, periods in odd spots, and anything else this iPad is doing. It took a dive off the kftchen counter, jumped out of the cover, landed on the concrete floor, so the screen is splintered! Who knows the problems on the inside! I have the sticky Clear and Press wrapped around iPad to hold the splinters of Glass in. Hoping there will be an excellent July 4th or Back to School Sale!!! If you hear of one, please let me know. A fantastic deal would be on a new iPad and iPhoneXsmac the biggest one, together. I can dream, right? :D

Last edited:
Sorry, WS is acting up for me too. I can’t quote.

@PommyMommy from the timeline, which is FABULOUS i was going to ask you to add when he had the roommate, SM. The article you linked from the sltb quoted SM and says he lived with AA in January 2018.

If we look at Venmo we can see payments were made from SM to AA for April, May June and July 2018 as well. Presumably for rent and some mentioning rent,

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know. I tried to search for it and can't find anything. It's not in the movato listing though. https://www.movoto.com/salt-lake-ci...KfppFbZhP5twe0-vBW2VMApPLQmGCYH0#popphotoview

streetview

This site says it last sold on Feb 26, 2018.

547 1000 W, Salt Lake City, UT - 2 beds/0.75 baths

I searched using the real estate listing #
MLS Number 1498216 (you have to add "Utah" to the MLS# if you want to do more searching)

And from the County Assessor's site listing:

Parcel Record 08351340160000
Owner
AJAYI, AYOOLA
Address 547 N 1000 W

Valuation / Tax Year 2019
Land Value $ 50,300
Building Value $ 215,600
Final Value: $ 265,900

Assessor Parcel Viewer

I would bet my lunch that joining the lds church was all about getting into and staying in the US.

And I will bet my dinner his marriage was an immigration scam.

Well, think of this. True LDS members try to marry LDS members, or at least convert them into LDS faith before marriage. I think they will not be joined as a couple in heaven otherwise.

So if AA were a true believer, and he married TJA for true love, it would have been in LDS church.

She does not mention anything about LDS church at all, does she?

So I think, you are right.

Last edited:
The flag wasn’t at his house.
Somebody had looked at the IG fatherless site and seen a picture of a blonde laying on a bed with a flag partially in the picture and was wondering what the flag was. Somebody else ID’ed it as the Virginia Commonwealth flag. It was not at the house.
Not sure what if any significance there was to it.

I missed the discussion about a Virgina flag. I know there's been lots of speculation about the "fatherless" account but did I also miss something that was definitive or more directly linked him to that account?

Sorry I confused this. I should’ve searched before I asked. Here’s the answer in the quotes @HotDog

Welcome to Websleuths, live40love, and thank you! I've added the book - see #16. I haven't had a chance to sort out his employment as his resume does not appear reliable...:oops:
  4. 2011 - AA married TJ in Texas
  9. 2013 - 2015 AA lived in the North Logan area from 2013-2015
  10. 2014 - AA became a green card holder
  11. 2014 - AA was investigated by North Park UT police for the rape of an adult woman
  12. 2015 - AA served in the Utah Army National Guard and was discharged in June 2015; he did not complete basic training
  13. 2016 - AA was evicted in Davis Co, UT (apt near Hatch Park)
  14. 2017 - AA and TJA reportedly separated ???
  15. 2017 - AA received unemployment benefits
  16. Aug 2018 - Book "Forge Identity" published
  17. Sept 2018 - Airbnb review
  18. Jan 2019 - AA and TJA reportedly divorced (no record found)

# 4 was this a Marriage that allowed him to stay?

Ok, then it would be interesting to ask Sakari Moore as he was quoted by saying he lived with him in January 2018. I wonder where that was?
streetview

This site says it last sold on Feb 26, 2018.

547 1000 W, Salt Lake City, UT - 2 beds/0.75 baths

I searched using the real estate listing #
MLS Number 1498216 (you have to add "Utah" to the MLS# if you want to do more searching)

And from the County Assessor's site listing:

Parcel Record 08351340160000
Owner
AJAYI, AYOOLA
Address 547 N 1000 W

Valuation / Tax Year 2019
Land Value $ 50,300
Building Value $ 215,600
Final Value: $ 265,900

Assessor Parcel Viewer

Status
Not open for further replies.