Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #12 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. There's no known link between AA and that account. I think someone posted a part of that photo while trying to figure out if it was his account. Someone else said it was a VA flag. Posts were removed for sleuthing an unknown user's account and posting screenshots-- against TOS. Since we can't sleuth it here, I don't think we will know if that account is connected/belongs to AA unless it comes up as part of the evidence in trial. MOO.

Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to reply - extremely helpful. Thanks again

Most likely! I'm familiar with the Yoruba religion... and it just popped my mind if this was some kind of ritual? Maybe deep in his heart he never converted to LDS.

Yes, but statistically speaking, his chance of being a Muslim or a Christian is higher.

It would be interesting what was his original religion when he came to the US.

At some point he may have lived in South Carolina but the dates are unclear:

“He's definitely a guy that likes to maintain an appearance,” said Sakari Moore, who said he first met Ajayi when they were in basic training together with the U.S. Army in Fort Jackson, S.C.

Police arrest Ayoola Ajayi and seek aggravated murder charges in the death of MacKenzie Lueck

That article goes on to say his "Army friend" SM moved to Utah in Jan 2018 and lived in AA's downstairs room/AirBnb room.
Thank you Gardener. :)

I have added:
  • 2015 - Friend SM met AA in US Army basic training in Fort Jackson, SC.
  • Jan 2018 - Army friend SM moved to UT and lived downstairs in AA's Airbnb
@PommyMommy I Don't think the divorce was finalized. I will go search for a link. The DM article with the wife?
Yes, it's been reported both ways so I just noted that on the list. Thanks for pointing that out. Wish we knew one way or the other which is correct! Ugh.

I do not the rules of our military on accepting foreign citizens into it. It doesn’t seem possible or even feasible that they would take foreign students here on a student visa.

Even a green card would raise Questions in my mind. People are desperate to get that green card, but in my opinion, it is only so they can legally work in this rich country - as many think of the USA..

So, how did this murderer get into the service? With the little that we know of him, I can see where that was a big mistake as he thinks he is “big man”and no one will tell him what to do!
~~~~~~~~~~
Apologies for capital words where there not needed, periods in odd spots, and anything else this iPad is doing. It took a dive off the kftchen counter, jumped out of the cover, landed on the concrete floor, so the screen is splintered! Who knows the problems on the inside! I have the sticky Clear and Press wrapped around iPad to hold the splinters of Glass in. Hoping there will be an excellent July 4th or Back to School Sale!!! If you hear of one, please let me know. A fantastic deal would be on a new iPad and iPhoneXsmac the biggest one, together. I can dream, right? :D

MOO may have changed but going back to the Continental army foreign nationals could join, and work toward citizenship. Brits, Cubans and lots others have become Americans by this path.

Haven't commented in days so have gathered more than a few thoughts so apologize for length.

I hope the delay in charging is simply due to wanting to take the time available to do the best job and perhaps bringing in help from the state and more to work together on it.

It would not be due to waiting for additional charges or evidence imo because they can add new charges at any time, although perhaps that could be if there is some strategy they have for doing that.

They have the 72 hours so I guess there is no reason not to use them and hopefully there is no other reason.

I cannot quite track his life here and make any sense of it. So he comes to Utah first and joins LDS and attends college? At some point he is in Texas and marries someone from Texas and then comes back to Utah? At some point he is in SC?

It also sounds as if there were many things that could have resulted in him having to return to his home country. He did not complete military basic, he did not complete school nor obtain a degree, he had a rape charge which if followed through with may have seen him both doing time and deported or one or the other, possibly a fraudulent marriage (probably on his part at least), etc. I am in no way blaming anyone as the women in each case here is probably lucky just to be alive when he did attack them and if they had went up against him afterwards, who knows if they would be.

I am simply saying it is such a shame that he may not have been in this country without lucking out like that--were these things reported like the lack of full-time school attendance, no degree, failure to complete basic and/or followed up with, etc. or if he had not been sponsored to come here (if he was), Kenzie may be alive today. However, there are always what ifs and he would have at some point had another victim, whether prior or after, if there already have not been others.

Kenzie seems to have had good friends and I give them credit for standing up for her and any victim bashing and against the accusations regarding race. Sadly, we all know it will do nothing to stop such FB comments, etc. and it has likely only just begun.

I am still a little flabbergasted the perp is Mormon, I did not see that one coming.

As to burning right in town with close neighbors, I still just kind of shake my head at this. I know burning has not been unusual in cases, even in town at times, but everything about this one--it appears it was right next to a building, was it his shed? How close to a neighbor's, etc.? We have a rural property with acreage and can burn just about anything and do and no one bothers, the neighbors do the same but we have a bit of distance and it is just the way of most. We use garbage/recycling service for little except plastics. An old mattress? It goes on the bonfire. Junk mail? In the smaller fire pit. An old rotten piece of furniture? Bonfire if big, fire pit if small. It is just very common and not anything anyone complains about.

We also have a place in a city, with close neighbors such as this perp has. There are different ordinances everywhere but one can have a small fire pit but there are stricter rules and they are far more often enforced as to how close it can be to a building (anyone smart would not burn too near a building anyhow), how close to your neighbor's or the fence dividing your properties, and what types of materials can be burned. It is also more strictly enforced and of course there are far more neighbor complaints if you are not careful and small with it or if there was a stench such as described here and local officers will definitely respond.

It boggles my mind he had a hot burn right in a city with a quite small yard, likely fueled by gasoline, next to a building, feet from his neighbors, was burning for at least two different times on two days what we believe he was burning and (1) that he did this or chose to do this here; and (2) that no one came out to check on it and ask what was being burned, etc. If such things smell as described, I doubt it was only the close neighbors that were smelling this at times... I wonder if there was any fear of him in his own neighborhood... If he snaps as often as we have heard then possibly neighbors have seen that violent, temperamental streak...

All jmo and speculation, again apologies for length, I have not posted in days and had thoughts I needed to clear...
ITA this has been an unusual missing persons case - but so very glad LE was right on top of it the whole time - from missing to arrest was one of the quickest I have seen on WS. JMO

I would bet my lunch that joining the lds church was all about getting into and staying in the US.

And I will bet my dinner his marriage was an immigration scam.

will go look for the source/link, but ex-wife said the marriage was never consummated because she was so afraid of him. If that ain't a big red flag for an immigration scam marriage idk what is. MOO

EDIT: Wife of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck's alleged killer says suspect tried to kill her

"Soon, Ayoola became angry and aggressive, she said, adding the two never consummated their marriage "because I was kinda scared of him."

Last edited:
In 2015 he had website registered to an address in Logan, UT. @Kadoober found info: Found Deceased - UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Address is an apartment complex: Google Maps
Awesome, thank you. See #14. Sorry I am so slow getting all these things added. Multi-tasking today...:oops:

1. Jul 2009 - AA arrived in the US on a student visa
2. Oct 2009 - AA was baptized by LD in Utah
3. 2009 -2016 - USU spokesman said AA was a student there three separate times during this period; he did not declare a major or earn a degree
4. 2011 - AA married TJ in Texas
5. 2011-2012 TJA's baby was born, marriage crumbling, and AA told TJA he was going back to Utah. She refused to go with him.
6. 2011 - 2015 - USU said AA had a break in attendance during these years
7. 2011 - 2015 - AA's resume says he studied at London South Bank University
8. 2012 - AA and LD lost communication
9. 2013 - 2015 AA lived in the North Logan area from 2013-2015
10. 2014 - AA became a green card holder
11. 2014 - AA was investigated by North Park UT police for the rape of an adult woman
12. 2015 - AA served in the Utah Army National Guard and was discharged in June 2015; he did not complete basic training
13. 2015 - Friend SM met AA in US Army basic training in Fort Jackson, SC
14. 2015 - AA had a website registered to an apt at 429 n 500 e Logan, UT
15. 2016 - AA was evicted in Davis Co, UT (apt near Hatch Park)
16. 2017 - AA and TJA reportedly separated ???
17. 2017 - AA received unemployment benefits
18. 2017 or 2018 – AA purchased home at 547 N 1000 W, Salt Lake City UT
19. Jan 2018 - Army friend SM moved to UT and lived downstairs in AA's Airbnb
20. Aug 2018 - Book "Forge Identity" published
21. Sept 2018 - Airbnb review
22. Jan 2019 - AA and TJA reportedly divorced (no record found and other reports say they are not divorced)

Sorry, WS is acting up for me too. I can’t quote.

@PommyMommy from the timeline, which is FABULOUS i was going to ask you to add when he had the roommate, SM. The article you linked from the sltb quoted SM and says he lived with AA in January 2018.

If we look at Venmo we can see payments were made from SM to AA for April, May June and July 2018 as well. Presumably for rent and some mentioning rent,

Great! I'll make the revision - Jan - Jul 2018. Thank you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
My personal feelings at this point regarding AA:

His life was unraveling.....
He came to the US, never seemed to successfully finish anything he started: College, Military, Marriage, Career, Author

It appears that he is financially strapped, I'm surprised he qualified for a home mortgage. Where did the down payment come from? Does he have family back in Nigeria with money?? Is there assistance programs for immigrants or military members that he could have qualified for?

His modeling contract expired (who knows how extensive that even was), and appears to have let himself go physically. He obviously has an overwhelming sexual appetite according to his social media interests. I think he was failing at every day, ordinary life. He's not 'special', he can't handle that IMO.

I think he's had plans for abducting, killing women for some time and wouldn't be surprised if there are other rapes, stalking or incidents that haven't been reported.

Unfortunately, Kenzie fell into his line of sight. I think he was so pleased and euphoric after the killing, he really didn't put much care or thought into the cover up. He knew he was going to be arrested, maybe even wanted to be and spoke with that attorney preemptively as a power move to LE.

I think he's enjoying his '15 minutes of fame' and the public is lucky that a potential serial killer is off the streets. I hope he sits on Death Row for a looooong time, he wont be able to stand being all alone with no fans or notoriety.

JMO, MOO

I wonder if the comment on this pic could help with his real name? I’m not sure what this commenter is saying, but it seems like she is calling him by name.

She says Adisa dori kodo

Ayoola Aj

Or in Shona language translates to "Load the truck stick" ???

"Shona /ˈʃoʊnə/ (chiShona) is a Bantu language of the Shona people of Zimbabwe. It is one of the most widely spoken Bantu languages." - wiki

Don’t mean for this to sound caddy, however, the impression AA has given me is it wouldn’t be beyond him to make himself fit into a group where he could receive benefits from said group.

LDS Church comes directly to mind. They are known to be caring, warm people who are sharing and help others. This is especially true in the SLC area from what I have been told. It would behove AA to become acquainted and join LDS living in the SLC area IMO. Many people he would come in contact with would be LDS, and when they learned he was, and was all alone, he would be welcomed into their homes for dinner etc". JMO. More contacts for him which I believe he wanted, if for nothing else than to be able to “know” many LDS people-make himself sound important. JMO.

streetview

This site says it last sold on Feb 26, 2018.

547 1000 W, Salt Lake City, UT - 2 beds/0.75 baths

I searched using the real estate listing #
MLS Number 1498216 (you have to add "Utah" to the MLS# if you want to do more searching)

And from the County Assessor's site listing:

Parcel Record 08351340160000
Owner
AJAYI, AYOOLA
Address 547 N 1000 W

Valuation / Tax Year 2019
Land Value $ 50,300
Building Value $ 215,600
Final Value: $ 265,900

Assessor Parcel Viewer
The OP was asking about where the photo of the flag came from. See:
Sorry I left out my quote earlier.
What are you referring to a “this”? The killing? What type of rituals are common in that religion?

Couldn’t remember why it was being discussed.? Was it in the Airbnb listing or the movoto?

I don't know. I tried to search for it and can't find anything. It's not in the movato listing though. https://www.movoto.com/salt-lake-ci...KfppFbZhP5twe0-vBW2VMApPLQmGCYH0#popphotoview

don't they have a clerk or deed website for this county? We should be able to pull the deed and find out for sure, right? JMO
Pulling the deed online costs money. So, someone should be able to do that.

I still am open to the fact that another or other(s) were involved and in fact lean in that direction. Whether the entire total plan (if there was one) was carried out or went wrong earlier than planned, I am not sure...

Or it may have just been him...

For some reason the word "nexus" used in one PC by LE sticks with me and there are a few things that can mean...

Jmo.

"For some reason the word "nexus" used in one PC by LE sticks with me and there are a few things that can mean..."

I did the same double-take when I saw that word also. I went on the internet to do a visual of it from when I worked. It means one person is Central to many things. M o o.

At that time I Googled the word nexus for a visual image, and almost every single thing ways for a cell phone.

Nexus in my mind, is that you go into one person and then you find many many more. This is just a visual example for such for families. From the source of Google and the word nexus scientific evidence genealogy nexus map - Google Search

The central person in the middle is the Nexus. And you can start at an outlier, go into the middle person, and then go back out to many many other people. I just could not find a better example

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190701-134119_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190701-134119_Chrome.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 25
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics