Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google is showing it a good hour and a half away from Salt Lake City. If I recall correctly, he used to live in Logan, so he went back to a familiar place for him. Now I'm wondering if she never went to his house at all.

I took some screenshots from his FB, a mountainous area, not sure if this is the same location, before we heard she was found on his property.

Wow. Twist.

He burned only her purse, etc. at the house?

This possibly opens up other questions. Was she ever at the house? Was she killed in Logan Canyon? Meeting at the park when his house was just minutes away has made no sense. But maybe they had another destination.
I'm wondering if some of the blood/ tissue that was found was actually located inside the home?
As well as some partial charred remains?

He could have burned a tarp or something that was used to wrap her in and that’s where they found the human tissue.

I suspected they were still looking for her remains, but didn’t want to bring it up out of respect for her family and friends.

I hope it gives the family some peace knowing their little girl is now home.

And that’s it, amazing, brief, and to the point. I wonder how they found her—and without a snippet of rumor getting out to the press? Or were there rumors we just didn’t talk about, here?

I’m thinking that the d****advertiser censored** took his phone along for the ride.

What else does this imply in the way of possible evidence? Cadaver dogs going crazy over his car, for certain. Other physical evidence that she was in the trunk of his car?

Did he try to burn her? That ‘tissue they referred to in the last press conference, what was that all about?

And overall, I’m shocked and saddened, and glad for her parents sake—even though it’s no real help, but just a little.’

MOO

Purse, clothing, and so on would take ten minutes to burn up and would not create a stench that neighbors were sickened by lasting through the day. No, no he burned something foul if those statements are to be believed from the neighbors. The fact they found her body and could positively ID it speaks to a situation that whatever was burned was not her and was, in my opinion, something/someone else. Again, speculation but it is the only logical conclusion I can draw at this point given what we know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa