Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I just went back and read the complete paper that AA wrote for his geology class and realized another element of it.

This guy really really doesn't understand geography (much less geology). The fact that he uploaded such a terrible paper notwithstanding, he does not know the difference between Utah and California.

He puts a map of Yosemite into his paper as a map of a locale in Utah.

The place he was supposed to write about was in the Cache-Wasatch NF due east of SLC, he instead writes about a different place with the same name in California (insofar as he mentions any geology at all - he really doesn't use any geologic or geographic concepts).

To confuse Yosemite with Utah is astounding. He was able to google a map of Yosemite and not notice that Yosemite is not in Utah. This is not uncommon among my students who are less well-traveled (which is most of them) and it's clear that Google maps has allowed many people who don't understand maps or geography to go places they never could have gone. AA is one of these (except he didn't go on his field trip for class, probably couldn't figure out how to get there).

If he had told them anything they would have found her far sooner, and there's no way his attorney would allow any disclosures or even access to him after that. So they found her as a result of good old fashioned diligent police work. I think they knew that what they found in the yard was not simply the last remnants of her remains, and that there were remains in another location. And that was another reason for delaying charges. They were working hard to find her, I believe, and my personal fantasy is that he's on his knees crying like a baby, but I don't know if these people have tears, even for themselves.

Not arguing but I would like to mention that another recent Utah case, the location of the body was given up by the perpetrator after he had an attorney. They had a much smaller search area and had been so close to her body but had not found her.

In that case, they took the DP off of the table in exchange for the location off of the body and it was openly shared with the public they made this deal to have her body, nothing secretive about it. Again, it was Utah.

In another recent child one in Texas, the perp again gave up the location of the body after having an attorney. That was not even in exchange for any deal, although he did not give it up to LE but others.

It does happen.

I feel someone gave them a location, although I do not know if I think it was the perp or if someone else knew, or the perp talked to someone else. I have watched too many searches where if it is not a small area, the victim is not found, it is just not that easy. Someone may happen upon a body one day but as for searches...? Often not successful and in this case we are talking not close to his home and it sounds like in a huge area. I guess they could have had pings but I think they would have known about them at the same time they knew his phone was at the park, or close to it.

Jmo.

Oh, if he is talking, it certainly isn’t for altruistic reasons.

Something would have to be in it for him.

He probably hasn’t lost any sleep over this.

Not a wink lost!

This is all about control, having something they want, and controlling the conversation.

He's not special, these predators all think they are the smartest person in the room.

MOO

A lot of the initial press photos from his home were investigators gathering evidence in his garage. A concealed area that's easier to clean than a home with finished floors, furniture, rugs, etc. Close to the burn pile. Accessible to a vehicle to load and transport evidence. This may make some more sense now too.

Can we talk about the fires at his house again? What were the times of the fires? IIRC, the first was in the morning she went missing and then there was a break with another fire later? I could be wrong on the times, so could someone with a better memory/notes remind us of the fire times?

It's possible he had her meet at the park so hr could quickly get on the road to Logan Canyon?? Would he have time to drive up to Logan Canyon, kill her, and then return to his house in time for that first fire?

If there isn't enough time for that trek with the known time of the fire, then they must have gone to the house and the murder happened there with the drive to Logan County happening later, with her dead in the car.

jmo

John Franchi‏Verified account @JFRANCHIREPORTS
Statement from the sorority of Mackenzie Lueck.

D-LnCp0VUAAIbr4.jpg

3:16 PM - 28 Jun 2019 pst

D-LnCp0VUAAIbr4.jpg:large

Last edited:
Wasn’t expecting that one. I don’t think any of us were....
No. I thought they had recovered her remains in his backyard, and simply weren’t disclosing that.

The fact that they found her body in that remote location, found it without the media getting wind of it, and identified her so quickly, tells me that they were probably directed there by specific information.

I think this guy told them.

I would like simple yes or no answer to this question:

“Was any blood evidence, tissue, etc. found inside the house or in the garage?”

And if so, where was it exactly and how much of it was found, was it pooled, spatter, etc.?”

There’s something they’re not saying imo about what was found inside. In fact I think there are a lot of things they are not saying. Jmo.

No. I thought they had recovered her remains in his backyard, and simply weren’t disclosing that.

The fact that they found her body in that remote location, found it without the media getting wind of it, and identified her so quickly, tells me that they were probably directed there by specific information.

I think this guy told them.
I don't know what to think anymore!

I’m glad her family gets this closure and I really hope it means she wasn’t as mutilated as we have all speculated. I also hope that her body is the nail in his guilt with tons of evidence to bury him in court. Justice from Mackenzie herself.

Can we talk about the fires at his house again? What were the times of the fires? IIRC, the first was in the morning she went missing and then there was a break with another fire later? I could be wrong on the times, so could someone with a better memory/notes remind us of the fire times?

It's possible he had her meet at the park so hr could quickly get on the road to Logan Canyon?? Would he have time to drive up to Logan Canyon, kill her, and then return to his house in time for that first fire?

If there isn't enough time for that trek with the known time of the fire, then they must have gone to the house and the murder happened there with the drive to Logan County happening later, with her dead in the car.

jmo

Logan Canyon is 90-120 minutes away. So it's unlikely they went there first. Also, he ditched the mattress in his house. Indicates there may have been some evidence on it.

I would like simple yes or no answer to this question:

“Was any blood evidence, tissue, etc. found inside the house or in the garage?”

And if so, where was it exactly and how much of it was found, was it pooled, spatter, etc.?”

There’s something they’re not saying imo about what was found inside. In fact I think there are a lot of things they are not saying. Jmo.
Without a doubt there's a lot they aren't telling!

(A bit OT:
One thing I love about WS is how everyone pitches in when news is breaking. I was away from WS during the presser, but I knew I could catch up because WSers are great in these situations. Thank you!.

Now for a sappy comment....in these times when the national past-time seems to be snipping at each other, calling names, etc., it was very, very touching and encouraging to see all the people at the podium being so professional, poised, compassionate, thoughtful, grateful, complimentary, humble, committed to each other, the family, the judicial system. That made me cry even more than anything else. Hate the details of the case, but love the commitment of honorable people doing their jobs. Yes, I know I'm a sap....but, dang, that was nice to see.)

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member