Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Someone posted the link or a screenshot ... that's why it seemed suspicious... at least to me. Their friendship can't be that recent, since AA has no access to the internet now. Or am i wrong?

Just a thought but maybe he had his mail forwarded to his friend? He can't exactly pay bills probably from jail and he also may not want his mail seen for that matter. Maybe their updated records come from the PO?

The foster thing is scary and I hope relates to him in no way whatsoever.

Jmo.

Exactly. That’s why I’m wondering. If dismemberment occurred inside, there would very likely be evidence of this. If BFT to the head or stabbing occurred there would likely be evidence of this. If he shot her, there would likely be evidence of this. If COD was strangulation there may not be evidence of this.

Again I have also wondered about the transference of charred material from the outside to the inside via shoes, tools or some other form, moo.

During the first search warrant CSI spent a lot of time in that garage, photographing, looking behind something you couldn't see from the outside. Perhaps something happened there or evidence was left in the garage.

I had posted a pic of the actual evidence markers in the garage. Let me see if I can pull that again, fwiw (of course items can be taken as “potential” evidence, it doesn’t necessarily mean they were used in the crimes):

Looking for post.

ETA:

Found it:
Found Deceased - UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #7

lueck_garage-jpg.190955
Thank you nice work btw - and recall the grim face of the CSI agent near the cabinet IIRC - made me sad for her

During the first search warrant CSI spent a lot of time in that garage, photographing, looking behind something you couldn't see from the outside. Perhaps something happened there or evidence was left in the garage.
Yes! And finally the camera caught an angle shot, and investigators were behind a refrigerator (located in the garage). MOO

Indeed. I was wondering about this from the aspect of considering premeditation.
I think the whole thing was planned and he made his decision after that 6pm text message the night before - and I think his arrogance allowed all of the mistakes IMO not unlike other killers we follow here on WS - I’m glad they are arrogant because it leads to mistakes that get them caught JMO

Last edited:
Where would the blood have gone? Are you thinking congealed? I've watched autopsies on media, performed way after the death occurred, and have seen the team using a turkey baster to suck blood out of various cavities in the body. They collect it, weigh it and then I don't know what they do with it.
I was thinking that the blood would not splatter or spray out, but instead leak out of the body if it was dismembered.
If there was plastic, towels, or a tarp under the body I would think it would be much easier to clean up.
Or some criminals drain the body or cut them up in the bathtub to get rid of the blood.

Although there is no evidence that he dismembered the body, it would not be surprising to me if this is what he did.
It would have made it easier to burn parts of the body at a time rather than dragging it outside and putting it in a fire pit. Then of course, packing the rest of it up and disposing of it in the canyon. Imo

I hope they are able to establish a cause of death. Otherwise, what’s to keep him from saying she ODed and he panicked?

He is quite the inventive liar and I lean toward premeditation. But with no cause of death, a voluntary meeting, and perhaps of previous history of cyber-contact...I’d need more than the turned off phone and the plans for a soundproof room, if I were on a jury.

Jury service would require a lot more evidence in forming my opinions...than participation in a sleuthing website ever does.

I think he killed her on that mattress that was wrapped in plastic. If there was a mattress pad on it and contained a lot of blood and was wadded up and burned with the rest of her things it might not have burned any better than the rest of her things that were found and that's the tissue.
I will be surprised if he dismembered her body.
If that fire wasn't hot enough to burn her personal belongings to ash why would body parts burn? IMO

What I see is a man who had very little experience with the outdoors (had never tried to burn anything in a campfire, or been at campgrounds enough to see that even chicken bones are still visible after a fairly hot fire); that "side of the access road" to a place is not remote - it's only remote to someone who hardly ever goes into nature.

There's no way this case is being transferred out of Utah and the lawyer who opined on that is either doing her best to confuse people or is truly ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member