Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She had been at a funeral. Just got off a plane. At 2am.

I think she was tired and had been crying all weekend. IMO she looks beautiful! Wish I looked like that after a funeral for family, and a red eye flight.

Im sure after hours and hours of grueling interrogations they wore him down to give up location of her body with DP off the table.

I’m not so sure about that hour after hour of grueling interrogations. He had a lawyer from almost the start, and she sounds like quite a pit bull. I’m sure she’d have told him not to talk—and there go the grueling interrogations.

I got the link here, so I assume it's okay to post:

https://www.coursehero.com/file/18686382/Assignment-3-Ayoola-Ajayi/#/related

Thing is, I had to send them academic credentials to be able to see it. The site is designed for students to upload papers they think will help other students in a particular course; and for profs to upload papers they think are good examples. I think.

You can see the first page though, for free. It doesn't get any better. He never once talks about Mirror Lake in Utah. He does write about Flint, MI and its water issues (in a very superficial way, as if he was listening to the news story and just stuck it in there).

TY!
Interesting how he talks about wood burning pollution....

Last edited:
How were they able to charge AA with aggravated homicide with only the tissue they found at his house? Blood and skin tissue is not proof of death! It seems like they would need brain tissue (etc.) to determine she had actually died. This is puzzling.
LE/DA are only releasing information necessary to keep AA jailed or to get tips. As the legal process moves forward more details will be released. It is an excruciatingly slow process for those that follow cases from crime to sentencing.

I think that we are dealing with info on someone that came from a very different culture background so they think different, I think that makes it harder to guess what he might have done than if it was someone that was either born here or raised from a very young age here.
Absolutely agree with your comment here--cultural norms shape a child's mind profoundly.

I apologize if anyone has mentioned this, but what if the “desecration” involved him trying to eliminate identification? The “tissue” could’ve been hands/feet/fingertips?? We’ve already established that the fire may not have been hot enough to incinerate the bone. If they found this type of body parts, it would indicate that she was dead and remains were elsewhere...

And then he dumped the rest, hoping the elements and animals would take over before she was actually found...

JMO

We can what if all day long. We don't have enough facts to even guess what happened. LE here is so tight lipped, you can't even read between the lines with them.

I don't think any prosecutor in their right mind would cut a deal until the evidence phase has slowed down to nearly nothing and for a good period of time after that. He hasn't even been arraigned.

I think the only reason to cut a deal is for closure for the family. If they can find her body and return her for burial and the difference is life without parole and the DP, it seems like a good deal for the family and the people of Utah. JMHO.

I took pictures at FR044 right across from Third Dam and it could be the area another sleuther recalls seeing cops in Logan Canyon on Wednesday. There was a mention of diving equipment and there is definitely water at FR044 and no water next to 348. (Except for across 89)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    210.7 KB · Views: 116
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    175.8 KB · Views: 113
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    221.2 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
I thought the Lyft driver said the other driver never got out of his car? I think that is what is quoted upstream somewhere. She apparently made the decision to take her luggage to the other car immediately---no gun point needed.
From what I understand we don't know. It seems the Lyft driver did not state that he never got out of his car (from what I've seen here). MOO

830f31c6-ec77-488f-833f-919fb6326ba6-medium16x9_lueck1.PNG

29281ed3-a438-444d-833b-b4959433d1f4-medium16x9_lueck2.PNG

a96fa063-bb07-48de-a2be-c0a684a70489-medium16x9_logancanyon.PNG

The body of MacKenzie Lueck, who was last seen alive on June 17, was recovered in Logan Canyon, Salt Lake City police announced in a press conference on Friday, July 5, 2019. (Photos: KUTV)

Finding MacKenzie Lueck's body may reveal what happened after she disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member