Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #13 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
A guy who already has money problems and was bled dry from divorce proceedings wasn’t thinking that a murder charge would cost a ton in legal fees?

He thinks he is too smart to get caught.

He thinks he is too smart to get arrested.

He thinks he is too smart to get convicted.

He thinks he is too smart to go to jail.

See a pattern here?

Two of the four have already happened and it is just a matter of time for the other two.

All, In My Opinion.

I got really bad poison ivy in the last week of May dog walking as I do daily in the Waveny Trails
Poison ivy oil easily transfers - say your dog walks through brush with poison ivy along the trails - then you pet your dog.

Or: You drag a body through poison ivy in the woods, body wrapped in a blanket/tarp, and then you touch the blanket tarp.

You have to come in contact with the oil in the leaves, either directly or by touching something that recently made contact with the oil.

There are so many other places to hide license plates for another day... IMO he was setting up EE for the fall after he left JD car at Waveny for abduction plan and the major blood splatter problem, as a secondary plot twist to put doubt into the jury so he can't get convicted.
Could be, good point, that FD would have thought to set up another scenario to put the blame on someone else if and when LE was getting 'too close' like they did and have been.

IMO, there's still a scenario where FD decided the 'material evidence' related to the crime should be disposed in the same 'shady' very high crime and disenfranchised part of Hartford where he didn't expect video to be running -- the bagged stuff in trashcans that were destined to be shredded and incinerated, and the doctored license plates in a storm drain for 'another time'.

IMO, that evening when the disposal on Albany Ave happened around 7 pm, was less than 12 hours from when the attack on JD most likely occurred, and FD was possibly alerted somehow that she was already being looked for, which is a very short timeframe comparatively speaking to other missing persons' being reported by family or friends, which can sometimes take days depending on circumstances. In this case JD's friends went on alert right away and reported her missing at 7 pm~ish after she missed her doctor's appointments late morning and early afternoon in NYC. As discussed here previously, JD must have had a plan that she would always be reachable within hours, and to react immediately and contact LE right away if she ever wasn't, for amongst other very important reasons, she had full custody and sole guardianship of her five children, and between her and the nanny, would need to be reachable at all times to coordinate the care of the five kids.

IMO, FD did everything himself, and arrogantly, not thinking straight after what he did, with the bloody assault in her garage he also wasn't expecting, that the planned ahead dumping of evidence along that avenue would go unnoticed.

He had his scheme in his mind about how it would go, and when it didn't go as planned, he revealed himself by sticking with his plans that no longer made sense. The very next day he drove to JD's mother's apartment in NYC to 'see' the kids, and complained that an armed guard was there and wouldn't let him in. That attempted visit was in direct violation of FD's court-ordered supervised only visitation only in CT only on certain days at certain locations (two homes in CT, IIRC).

At that point, he was well on his way to cratering mentally, IMO, and kept cutting corners and acting like life would just go on as usual if he followed his premeditated plan (typical psychopathic behavior), and hey, mom of the kids is missing, so I'll come get the kids cuz they're mine too, and I'm the other parent. The professionals they'd been working with for two long years in divorce court could just go hang, JD and her loved ones could go hang. It's all about him. JMO.

Exactly.

JD said in court that FD wanted them to all be one happy family.

JD and FD had already planed to move to New Canaan so that FD could insert Fore Group into the housing scene in a better financial area of CT.

Because of this plan, JD enrolled the children into the New Canaan Country Day School, which requires applications be submitted a year in advance.

Then, FD decided to bring MT and daughter into the mix.

In court JD said that FD wanted JD and her 5 children to live in the Pound Ridge, NY home owned by JD's parents so that they could attend school at NCCD and FD could come and go as he pleased in PR, NY.

JD then said that FD wanted that JD and the children to return to 4JC on the weekends and during school breaks, to live along with MT and daughter.

So, it appears that JD was not going with any of that and immediately planned the escape of her and the children.

Then she and the children planned a trip to visit the 'grave of JD's father' that had died earlier in the year.

JD and the children did not return to 4JC.

At this point, is when FD called LE saying he had not heard from the children or his wife.

The very next morning, JD filed for Divorce and then at some point moved into a home in NC and I do not recall that address. It is in a previous thread.

Some time after that move, JD and the children moved into the 69 Welles Lane rental and have been there since.
The other address is 153 Chichester in NC, which can be verified in a google search. MSM gets this wrong, referring to her move directly to Welles, for instance on the HLN special. Probably not important but we have limited facts so those we know should be noted so thanks for posting this.

The other address is 153 Chichester in NC, which can be verified in a google search. MSM gets this wrong, referring to her move directly to Welles, for instance on the HLN special. Probably not important but we have limited facts so those we know should be noted so thanks for posting this.

Thank you.

W

What about that strange remark that FD made from the divorce records where he said he would take children to a ski resort where they wear masks all the time. STRANGE. A very red flag that thinking was getting very off.
It is strange, but IMO the context was more of a threat "I can take the kids away from you and go somewhere far away where you'll never find us" kind of thing (for example, to a ski resort where people wear masks all the time and would be hard to identify, because MT had connections to a remote ski resort in Argentina, the father of her daughter is an accomplished / famous Olympic? skier there).

Based on court documents, he also threatened to take them to Greece, and he had even applied for Greek passports for the children separately and JD reported it, which the court then told him he couldn't do.

JD laid out these specific examples of him threatening to abscond with their children in the court documents (presumably if she continued to pursue the divorce and custody), and he continued to defy the court and the law.

So yeah, he was probably unraveling at some point, but didn't realize what a psycho he was acting like by being abusive, controlling, threatening to his family, disregarding the law and people's boundaries -- seems to be more of a narcissist's sense of entitlement, making threats and not expecting there to be any consequences. JMO.

ETA: Oh, and he bought a handgun at some point, and JD told the courts she felt threatened and feared for her family's safety with him having a gun, and he eventually had to surrender the gun to LE, saying he had just bought it to protect his family. IMO, he thought (still thinks) he could do whatever he wanted to keep control over things, even though the 'adults in the room' admonished him repeatedly, and the law was on her side. JD had won full custody and FD was restricted to 3 days a week supervised visits, and the money he owed to his in laws was coming due -- a week or so after she disappeared he was due in court to provide all the financial disclosures he had been ordered to cough up that he had fragrantly defied for many months of court proceedings. Motives aplenty, and timing super obvious, JMO.

Last edited:
Yes, JD did say that FD made that statement, and it is noted in a Court Document.

However, it is a situation that is 'he said, she said' and not heard by anyone else.

Fortunately, the Court has the passports for FD and the children.

I have no doubt, that FD would abscond with the children if he had the opportunity.

Actually, I think he would just abscond anyway, even without the children.

It is possible that FD tested the waters, so to speak, when he ventured into New York with his ankle bracelet recently.

IMO it was to see how long it would take LE to realize FD had crossed State Lines.

FD supposedly has a friend with his own plane and you do not need a Passport to fly on a private plane.

Several small airfields in the area, including just over the New York state line.
The Zillow listing for 4 Jefferson Crossing boasts of a private airport 10 minutes away.
https://www.zillow.com/b/4-Jefferson-Xing-Farmington-CT/41.744563,-72.899292_ll/

Yes, JD did say that FD made that statement, and it is noted in a Court Document.

However, it is a situation that is 'he said, she said' and not heard by anyone else.

I have no doubt, that FD would abscond with the children if he had the opportunity.

It is possible that FD tested the waters, so to speak, when he ventured into New York with his ankle bracelet recently.

IMO it was to see how long it would take LE to realize FD had crossed State Lines.

FD supposedly has a friend with his own plane and you do not need a Passport to fly on a private plane.

Several small airfields in the area, including just over the New York state line.
Do you think if he is awarded custody that they would ever return the kid’s passports to him, before the end of the trial?

JD and the kids left for fear of what he would do when he found out she was divorcing him. JD did not believe—nor do I (MOO)—that he would go quietly into that dark night or the sunset or whatever. Lots of people in fear leave the house gratefully.

Everyone in LE will tell you that the most dangerous time for a woman is when she makes her move to get out.

The man who has been able to control her for so long realizes things are changing and he can't hand over that power so he flies into a rage.

Jennifer probably had received some sage advice from an attorney or a therapist and made a plan that seemed safe for herself and her children.

Unfortunately, it only delayed her demise, but at least her children were okay and I imagine if you could talk to her today she would say it was worth it.

God bless her and every other mother stuck in a nightmare.

Last edited:
There are so many other places to hide license plates for another day... IMO he was setting up EE for the fall after he left JD car at Waveny for abduction plan and the major blood splatter problem, as a secondary plot twist to put doubt into the jury so he can't get convicted.
I look forward to knowing whether FD wore gloves as he was discarding things.

These would certainly show up on CCTV.

It seems there would be many fingerprints on the FedEx package if no gloves.

The Zillow listing for 4 Jefferson Crossing boasts of a private airport 10 minutes away.
https://www.zillow.com/b/4-Jefferson-Xing-Farmington-CT/41.744563,-72.899292_ll/
Complete Airport information for Airports in Connecticut
Here is a list of CT airports, both public and private. The closest private to his Farmington house would be Bristol, but there would be closer public ones. What would be the difference between public and private, I may have just seen a post?

I look forward to knowing whether FD wore gloves as he was discarding things.

These would certainly show up on CCTV.

It seems there would be many fingerprints on the FedEx package if no gloves.
I’ve never used a fed ex box or piece of tape with out getting a piece of hair permanently stuck in it. And all kinds of fingerprints trying to get the tape unstuck from me. And itself. And the floor.
Is there tape that adheres despite being exposed to liquid? I think duct tape even comes off when wet maybe?

I’ve never used a fed ex box or piece of tape with out getting a piece of hair permanently stuck in it. And all kinds of fingerprints trying to get the tape unstuck from me. And itself. And the floor.
Is there tape that adheres despite being exposed to liquid? I think duct tape even comes off when wet maybe?
Amen, MrFixit....lots of hairy FedEx packages have left this place!

I would think the FedEx envelope would go soft before the tape came off though some of them do have a plastic-like surface.

Do you think if he is awarded custody that they would ever return the kid’s passports to him, before the end of the trial?

NO, I do Not.

Not a Judge in this country is going to make That mistake, with the National attention this case is garnering.

IMO, custody will not be determined until After FD's sentencing.

IMO, temporary custody will remain with GF until that sentencing.

Temporary custody will need to be Renewed at the end of two years.

Hopefully, FD is in jail by then. Please, for the sake of the children, let that be the case.

IMO, the Court will keep FD's and the children's passports under lock and key through the trial and sentencing.

IMO, FD is never getting those passports back.

IMO, FD will also be wearing that ankle bracelet throughout his trial.

IMO, FD could still abscond with or without the children, even without the passports, by hitching a ride on the friend's private plane.

FD could even make this happen while wearing his shiny new ankle bracelet.

Of course, he would want to cut that ankle bracelet off before getting on that plane.

No need to have LE find FD too soon and of course FD would more than likely land in a country that the US does not have an extradition treaty with.

I have mentioned before, that he could abscond with the children to Greece. So, please Judge, do Not give FD unsupervised visitation.

Then the US could have FD extradited, but the children will be left behind in Greece.

The children have not committed a crime and therefore the extradition rules do not apply to them.

That might be enough for FD, to know that the children are in Greece and not with JD's family.

All In My Opinion.

I don’t know much about flying, do you still need to file a flight plan and is the plane location monitored in case it strays?

The MSM quoted LE as saying the 2 license plates were in a Fed Ex envelope.

FedEx envelopes are flat cardboard mailers with the sticky tape on the top under a waxy strip that is pulled off (but don't know if it was removed and sealed, LE only said 'in a Fed Ex envelope'). Hopefully there's some forensic evidence there or on the plates that reportedly belonged to FD from a previous vehicle he owned / in his name from 2007, that have paper strips taped over a few of the numbers / letters to change them. Something like from (not actual digits), for example, 'N23B471' was taped up to look like 'M28B47L' - the actual digits are posted upthread a couple times.

I don’t know much about flying, do you still need to file a flight plan and is the plane location monitored in case it strays?

I found this information in a google search.

No distinction is made between light and heavy aircraft. Neither is required to file a flight plan. A flight plan is only required when flying under instrument flight rules (IFR), which enables the aircraft to fly through clouds and fog. In visual conditions, a flight plan is optional and serves only to advise rescue personnel should the aircraft go missing. That being said, commercial aircraft always fly IFR, regardless of the weather conditions.

Aircraft only need clearance when operating in controlled airspace, typically surrounding busy airports. Again, no distinction is made by the size of the aircraft. If you park your aircraft at a towered airport, you will need clearance to taxi and takeoff, but once you leave the airspace, you're on your own unless you're IFR.

If an airplane is traveling between two small, untowered airports in good weather and not crossing any controlled airspace, it need not file a flight plan and it needn't even have a radio or electrical system onboard.

I found this information in a google search.

No distinction is made between light and heavy aircraft. Neither is required to file a flight plan. A flight plan is only required when flying under instrument flight rules (IFR), which enables the aircraft to fly through clouds and fog. In visual conditions, a flight plan is optional and serves only to advise rescue personnel should the aircraft go missing. That being said, commercial aircraft always fly IFR, regardless of the weather conditions.

Aircraft only need clearance when operating in controlled airspace, typically surrounding busy airports. Again, no distinction is made by the size of the aircraft. If you park your aircraft at a towered airport, you will need clearance to taxi and takeoff, but once you leave the airspace, you're on your own unless you're IFR.

If an airplane is traveling between two small, untowered airports in good weather and not crossing any controlled airspace, it need not file a flight plan and it needn't even have a radio or electrical system onboard.
Yes, a flight plan wouldn't be an issue, unfortunately.

And there is no shortage of small private airports in CT where it would be relatively easy for someone to jump on a private plane and leave the country with no papers and no flight plan.

And there is no shortage of small commercial airports in CT where someone could board with false identity and perhaps a slight disguise, if they 'knew a guy' who could get them a false passport.

This has been discussed upthread, with links to articles in MSM about Greece being one of the worst offenders in Europe for not managing false documents to the tune of thousands of people each month having their false passports confiscated, and the Greek government not doing enough to stop it, and an agency considering sanctions against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanmark