GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the help find Jenna website Help Find Jenna Van Gelderen

Sunday August 19 will be one year that our daughter Jenna, 25 went missing while house sitting for us at our house in Druid Hills. Police have not had any luck in discovering what happened due to many mistakes and carelessness by DPD (neighbors never even interviewed).There is no reason to believe Jenna left voluntarily with all digital and phone data ending Saturday morning.
To raise attention to this ongoing and unsolved crime and remember Jenna there will be a vigil and community gathering Sunday August 19 at Shearith Israel synagogue at 2 p.m.

I wish you all the best family Van Gelderen, almost a year gone. Still hope Jenna will be found.
It's been two years?

Jenna's Father's public Facebook post on June 15th, 2019~ Rachel Forbes, producer of documentary about Jenna's case. given permission to interview police after four weeks of excuses .by DeKalb county; Film crew to be here in July.

I followed this case in the beginning, hard to believe it's no further along two years later :(

Jenna's Father's public Facebook post on June 15th, 2019~ Rachel Forbes, producer of documentary about Jenna's case. given permission to interview police after four weeks of excuses .by DeKalb county; Film crew to be here in July.

I followed this case in the beginning, hard to believe it's no further along two years later :(

From the Oxygen Channel

3 hours ago, her father Leon posted another post of shocking information which we have never heard before! On his open to the public Facebook price file.

Wow! Wow! Wow! Can we not post/discuss whats on his public FB page? There are a couple posts that are rather alarming!
My heart brakes for her parents.

I'm afraid I know who is mentioned here. No POI, no arrest in relation to Jenna, so not allowed to discuss here. I try to hold on to the justice system...nobody is guilty unless proven guilty. This doesn't mean I'm indifferent...the contrary; the whole story makes me very, very sad. I feel she and her family are let down in the worst possible way.

Ok....having dilemma's.....I'm almost ready now.....going to thread 3 now, FB find Jenna, podcast....but.....I went sad doing it, seeing Subie strugling with all of us and the family in so much pain....and it's such a huge job (no problem, do it with love) So hard to know I do a good thing or just messing things up. That's why I decided to contact the Van Gelderen family (not today it's Eastern, no relevance to me, but maybe other people) and ask them if it's good to publish the new casestory/timeline. Sorry guys....this is something I have to do..for my own piece of mind....As the family stated; this is not a game.....

Can you bump your latest timeline please? I want to see how stuff fits now with this new information. Thank you very much.

You "Bit of Hope" are her biggest advocate in helping to find her here on web sleuths!

That is very sweet of you to say HP, thanks, you flatter me HUG...thinking about this....far to many credits....I'm not important at all, doing this because I have compassion, like you and every single person out here. (you know what I mean)

I've hung onto this thread since the start but rarely posted as I was in a perhaps nonexistent minority that wasn't thinking along the same lines as others here.

What is going on in the FB? What has her father posted? If against TOS to post here, can someone kindly let me know some other way here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2