Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #17 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve also had 25 female friends try to push relationships on me when I’ve said I only wanted to be friends. It works both ways.

I think what's being pointed out is that women may think they are "friends" with the guy, but the guy is always hoping and holding out for more. I've had this experience in my life several times.

Could it be he said they couldn’t meet at his house due to a roommate or some other person there who wouldn’t like it?

I get that parks are not safe at 3 am but lots of college kids are up at 3 am. It’s why all those fast-food places stay open so late. Just a thought.

So have most women. We don't stay in the relationship and we most certainly would not willingly meet up in a dark park at 3 am which is why I continue to believe ML was lured there.

Could it be he said they couldn’t meet at his house due to a roommate or some other person there who wouldn’t like it?

I get that parks are not safe at 3 am but lots of college kids are up at 3 am. It’s why all those fast-food places stay open so late. Just a thought.

I don’t think this is what occurred but now that I think about it, my phone usually is dead or nearly so when I get off a plane because I can still use it on airplane mode in the air but can’t charge it. I don’t believe in coincidences much but it’s possible that the phone died at the worst time. Or not.

I think that her idea was that she’d be fine. First she’d be with the Lyft driver, and that’d be safe. And then she’d transfer to AA’s car, and she’d be perfectly safe. Not as though she was going to be alone in the park.

SB/SD
Prostitution will always be a crime. Not even Las Vegas allows it. Prostitutes are the victims and they don't have parents they can lean on for financial or emotional support. But ML did have parents to lean on as well as a wide circle of friends. Friends know who their friends are dating and there doesn't seem to be any friends of ML who knew about AA.

Most parents of college students would be mortified to learn their daughter is exchanging sex for money because it is a crime. Yes, education is expensive but there are ways to pay for it such as student loans and parental student loans in addition to scholarships. Revenge *advertiser censored* is a crime in many states because men use it to blackmail women. It is a form of manipulation and control.

I have yet to see any proof ML wanted to have sex with AA.

JMO

Brandon Wade. He is the epicenter of creating the SB/SD and Seeking Arrangements sites, he has an online matching empire. He lives in Las Vegas.

from wikipedia for "Brandon Wade"

Dating websites
Wade's controversial websites, which are based around rich men paying for dates with attractive women, have been widely criticised by the media, with Forbes,[15] The Atlantic,[16]ABC News[17] and MSNBC[18] all reporting on the moral ambiguity of the websites Seeking Arrangement and WhatsYourPrice.com. The websites have been accused of treating their female members like prostitutes,[18] with WhatsYourPrice.com being described as "indistinguishable from prostitution".[19] It has been reported that a large proportion of women using the site are students,[20][21] and about 40 percent of the male users are married men.[22][23] Wade has strongly denied there is an illicit side to the site.[24][25]

In America, Wade has hosted Sugar Daddy dating events to publicise his sites.[26] In 2012, Wade held the first Sugar Daddy party in London.[27] According to Wade, the website already has a large membership in the United Kingdom.[28]

Last edited:
I think the zip-ties and rope were used as restraints prior to the murder, and don’t have anything to do with transport.

Those items probably have a great deal of burn damage, but it’s not like this was a well executed fire.

I’m not concerned by the fact that they were readily identifiable, and still (atleast somewhat) in place.

Other parts of her survived as well, and it stands to reason that those items could too.

ETA: I like your potential explanation @ZoriahNZ

Excuse my ignorance. Assuming the zip tying was some form of sexual bondage restraint, my impression is that those who are into this type of practice would use a nice set of handcuffs, a pretty scarf, or some sort of leather buckly wrist thingy, not cheap plastic zip ties. Of course, I could very well be wrong. Plastic zip ties to me mean kidnapping/murder.

I don’t think this is what occurred but now that I think about it, my phone usually is dead or nearly so when I get off a plane because I can still use it on airplane mode in the air but can’t charge it. I don’t believe in coincidences much but it’s possible that the phone died at the worst time. Or not.

Or that it was worryingly low, so she turned it off ‘once she didn’t need it any more.’ We learned for certain today that she communicated with AA for the last time about a minute before she turned off her phone. Probably something like ‘I’m here!’ Or ‘I see you!’ And then the phone goes off. :(

If she hadn't met him before, I tend to think he said, hey just get out at the park, i live very close by (he used to), and it's hard to find the address. That's the main reason I don't think she had visited his present house before. But maybe she had been to his previous house or condo near the park.

I noticed the charging documents state he is a “permanent resident” and it can be assumed that he might try to flee as part of the request for his being held without bail.

Maybe he isn’t a citizen after all. What a waste that phony marriage was if he didn’t even do that right.

Yes, trying to kill his wife was really a preview along with the rape. MOO Both too scared of him to report.

Last edited:
Excuse my ignorance. Assuming the zip tying was some form of sexual bondage restraint, is that those who are into this type of practice would use a nice set of handcuffs, a pretty scarf, or some sort of leather buckly wrist thingy, not cheap plastic zip ties. Of course, I could very well be wrong. Plastic zip ties to me mean kidnapping/murder.

Yeah. That’s a straight up kidnapping move right there.

Those things are not comfortable.

Yes—.

Or that it was worryingly low, so she turned it off ‘once she didn’t need it any more.’ We learned for certain today that she communicated with AA for the last time about a minute before she turned off her phone. Probably something like ‘I’m here!’ Or ‘I see you!’ And then the phone goes off. :(

This is why I buy my kids extra external battery chargers although they don’t always have them with them when they should use them...I feel some late-night email lectures coming on...

Excuse my ignorance. Assuming the zip tying was some form of sexual bondage restraint, my impression is that those who are into this type of practice would use a nice set of handcuffs, a pretty scarf, or some sort of leather buckly wrist thingy, not cheap plastic zip ties. Of course, I could very well be wrong. Plastic zip ties to me mean kidnapping/murder.

I’m not going to knock how consenting adults get their rocks off but I think you are right for the vast majority of people, even in the fetish scene. Like what would be the point? No “dangerous” clanging, no interesting “locking” mechanism, etc.

Maybe I’m too square but I can’t even see how soft ropes with zip ties for reinforcement (the least threatening combo of the materials I, personally, can think of) would be exciting.

Sorry for the duplicate posts! I better go send some lecturing emails to my kids about carrying those extra external phone-battery chargers with them!

This is why I buy my kids extra external battery chargers although they don’t always have them with them when they should use them...I feel some late-night email lectures coming on...

I know I'm a rubber band kind of person (rubber band was patented in England on March 17, 1845), but who keeps an inventory of zip ties around?

I really hate this topic....

They do have legitimate uses, but I tend to think that this guy didn’t keep them around for an innocent purpose.

I wonder when he bought them?

I know I'm a rubber band kind of person (rubber band was patented in England on March 17, 1845), but who keeps an inventory of zip ties around?

I really hate this topic....

I want to know how @MassGuy knows they aren’t comfortable.

Well, maybe I don’t.

Sorry for the frivolity—this has been a horrible day at WS, as we all know.

I want to know how @MassGuy knows they aren’t comfortable.

Well, maybe I don’t.

Sorry for the frivolity—this has been a horrible day at WS, as we all know.

“Detained,” not “arrested.”

Cops only have so many pairs of handcuffs, and college parties can get out of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie