Found Deceased TX - Cedric Jackson, 18 months, Dallas, 9 July 2019 *Arrests*

In this article there was repair done to the door of the apartment and a window was also broken. Cedrick actually slept with the aunt. And we are suppose to believe that no one knows how he became missing?

"Maintenance workers at the apartment said they were working Thursday on repairs to the front door of the unit where Cedrick lived with his aunt, but declined to say what happened to the door. A broken window pane was seen at the apartment."

In this article there was repair done to the door of the apartment and a window was also broken. Cedrick actually slept with the aunt. And we are suppose to believe that no one knows how he became missing?

"Maintenance workers at the apartment said they were working Thursday on repairs to the front door of the unit where Cedrick lived with his aunt, but declined to say what happened to the door. A broken window pane was seen at the apartment."
Yeah, it's so odd. Cedrick's mom said he slept in the same bed with the aunt and now we read that the front door wasn't just unlocked but possibly jimmied. It was enough to wake the juvenile who reported seeing a man resembling Johnson but the aunt slept through it?

Something's off IMO. It may be nothing, I dunno. For the father of the aunt's boyfriend to get back at her over an altercation by murdering a toddler in cold blood seems way over the top. I suspect we're missing a big chunk of information.

At the landfill?

I can't tell if it is an ME van, personally. It looks like there is an ME van at the landfill, but it could be a crime scene van that is there to gather evidence and not remains. They certainly appear to think they have found something, but it's hard to tell with all the vans and trucks. Clearly they've come upon something they think has evidentiary value...but no way to tell what it might be.

At the landfill?

Yes, but see quote below, as well as tweet above.

I can't tell if it is an ME van, personally. It looks like there is an ME van at the landfill, but it could be a crime scene van that is there to gather evidence and not remains. They certainly appear to think they have found something, but it's hard to tell with all the vans and trucks. Clearly they've come upon something they think has evidentiary value...but no way to tell what it might be.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekmtl
Back