Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #17 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think only one bedroom had cameras, if I remember correctly.
He must have run a legitimate air BNB, because many of his guests made comments when reviewing it.
It is not uncommon to have cameras in the main rooms.

But I don't doubt that he had set up the cameras in one of the rooms for the purpose of making films, and that's why there were women coming and going all the time.
It may have still been a legitimate BNB, and he just decided to use one of the rooms for his own purposes. Imo
About 8-10 cameras total. Three in the master bedroom aimed at the bed. MOO

MacKenzie Lueck: What we know about the home police searched
[...]

“There was cameras everywhere in the house,” she said. “In the master bedroom, there was three cameras in there.”

She said the cameras were set up in the master bedroom, living room, kitchen, dining room and downstairs in the Airbnb unit.

Last edited:
Did they want to discuss it at a park inconvenient from both your residences at 3 am? I'm sorry, but that just does not compute for me.
Everything about this case is ludicrous and doesn’t make any sense even with all these theories they all are questionable and have holes. When we find out details it still may not make any sense how a young beautiful smart girl could in up brutally murdered like that.

No matter how you look at it this case is very strange.

Last edited:
I think only one bedroom had cameras, if I remember correctly.
He must have run a legitimate air BNB, because many of his guests made comments when reviewing it.
It is not uncommon to have cameras in the main rooms.

But I don't doubt that he had set up the cameras in one of the rooms for the purpose of making films, and that's why there were women coming and going all the time.
It may have still been a legitimate BNB, and he just decided to use one of the rooms for his own purposes. Imo
Did AA live there when rooms were rented? I can't find that info anywhere.

Unless she wasn’t planning on going to his house. If she planned on seeing him she would have taken an earlier flight. I live in CA

We all are entitled to our opinions and I think it was completely premeditated or she had ended it and he owed her some cash.
I very much think it was premeditated on his part, but I simply don't think the time AND the place make sense for a planned confrontation on her part. I think she had social reasons for seeing him.

Everything about this case is ludicrous and doesn’t make any since even with all these theories they all are questionable and have holes. When we find out details it still may not make any sense how a young beautiful smart girl could in up brutally murdered like that.

No matter how you look at it this case is very strange.
Agreed! The park meeting at 3 am os what got me so obsessed. Nothing I can think of fully makes sense! You're right that we may never know.

Just to be clear I was not citing "California law" I was floating a possible theory on what may have pointed LE to "aggravated kidnapping" from the get go. My theory was that AA misrepresented himself or his intentions on their reason to meet, he later killed her. Would that represent aggravated kidnapping in Utah? The law in Utah on aggravated kidnapping is written somewhat broadly and is open for interpretation as anything is.
I have no doubt AA misrepresented himself. LE moved swiftly after they got the cell phone search warrant.

JMO

https://ksltv.com/416891/airbnb-ren...ng-at-home-searched-in-mackenzie-lueck-case/?
A woman who said she stayed in the basement of a home searched in connection with the Mackenzie Lueck case has spoken about her experience.

Jillian Arce, rented the basement at the Fairpark-area house through Airbnb last year. She said there wasn’t anything wrong with the house, but her interactions with the homeowner made her uncomfortable.

[...]

Neighbors said the owner of the house near 550 North and 1000 West lived on the top floor and then rented out the basement on Airbnb.

https://ksltv.com/416891/airbnb-ren...ng-at-home-searched-in-mackenzie-lueck-case/?
A woman who said she stayed in the basement of a home searched in connection with the Mackenzie Lueck case has spoken about her experience.

Jillian Arce, rented the basement at the Fairpark-area house through Airbnb last year. She said there wasn’t anything wrong with the house, but her interactions with the homeowner made her uncomfortable.

[...]

Neighbors said the owner of the house near 550 North and 1000 West lived on the top floor and then rented out the basement on Airbnb.
Again I can't imagine ONE bathroom. That's crazy!!! I'd stay at the YMCA!

I think the source is questionable.

Housekeeper previously told reporters in live video feed that she only cleaned upstairs - did not go to the basement. And cameras went from a couple in master bedroom to 10-- everywhere in the house!

Prior to BnB site removed, it was advertised that owner lived upstairs -- so he was there, entire house not available for rent.

MOO

[...]

Very informative video segment at that link.

The former renter was very lucky, in my opinion. The kinds of questions AA was asking her (where her apartment was etc) would have raised red flags for me immediately. Glad she didn't tell him too much about herself and didn't friend him later. This guy definitely was a predator, constantly looking for easy prey, in my opinion.

Can you enlighten us a little as to how it comes across online? Is it more subtle? Do the SDs outline their "assets" in their profiles? Thx.
You make a profile on the site, and you say if you’re a Sugar Baby or Sugar Daddy (or Sugar Momma) and whether you are looking for a Sugar Momma or Sugar Daddy. You usually post at least a few pics of yourself, give a description of yourself in your own words. Also give a description of what level of support of “gifts” you want to receive. No one I’ve ever seen has said “I want your money” straight out. They might say “ I love to travel and have a flexible schedule”. Or “I’m in college and so I dont have a lot of extra income”. Or “I like to be spoiled by my man”..,
If a man (or woman) likes what the see, then they message you like any other dating website.

I'm sorry, but I'm confused. Your earlier post had a link to a California attorney's website that seemed to discuss the California penal code regarding kidnapping:

"The zip ties and rope was discovered Jul 3, 7 days after he was arrested for aggravated kidnapping, murder, etc. The remains found in the fire pit clearly points to murder .

I think I answered my own question. I did some more searching and found this:

"Fraud” is only involved in aggravated kidnapping. It is defined as any type of deliberate or intentional misrepresentation (i.e. a trick) for the defendant’s own benefit. This type of conduct is common in rape and lewd acts with a minor cases, wherein defendant promises the victim to take her home, but in fact has no intention of going to the victim’s home."

What Is Kidnapping and Aggravated Kidnapping? Defenses? :: San Pedro, California Kidnapping Lawyers Greg Hill & Associates

MYO. Perhaps AA lured ML into meeting him by representig himself in a fradulent way. When ML got in the car it was under false pretenses thereby pointing to aggravated kidnapping because she was later killed.

debbiegarcia36, Today at 2:15 PMReport
#844Like+ QuoteReply"

You are not understanding what I was trying to say, so rather than try to explain again we can drop it. No worries. : )

You make a profile on the site, and you say if you’re a Sugar Baby or Sugar Daddy (or Sugar Momma) and whether you are looking for a Sugar Momma or Sugar Daddy. You usually post at least a few pics of yourself, give a description of yourself in your own words. Also give a description of what level of support of “gifts” you want to receive. No one I’ve ever seen has said “I want your money” straight out. They might say “ I love to travel and have a flexible schedule”. Or “I’m in college and so I dont have a lot of extra income”. Or “I like to be spoiled by my man”..,
If a man (or woman) likes what the see, then they message you like any other dating website.
And.. to answer your question, they may write things like “I split my time between my houses in Vale and New York”, “ I own a multi million dollar computer business”. But putting your net worth is unusual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member