Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a predator without any integrity. A person with millions of dollars at his disposal is cheating contractors out of $20,000? Whatever we already know is the tip of the iceberg with him. I am sure that there was plenty of income that JD never knew about and was stashed away somewhere. At the same time her family is financing him. This marriage always had an expiration date in his mind. He was never committed to this marriage. He was committed to getting her money. He is not broke by any means. The foreclosures of his property is a non-issue for him. I guarantee there is plenty of cash somewhere but he can't let that be known. He will look a person in the eye and tell them he can't afford bed sheets, all the while sitting on a pile of THEIR money. The lying is pathological and beyond belief. I really don't care if JD complained to him about New Canaan vs Farmington or the money he was/wasn't bringing in. He knows how to push all the buttons. I would not be surprised if JD medical records do show diagnosis of CPTSD or other things he thought he could use to get custody.
you are 100% correct...not taking responsibility ever...he will gaslight those children too- horrifying to think what he is capable of but that became reality with JD on may 24, 2019...now he has to lie even more as his life depends on it...

He is a predator without any integrity. A person with millions of dollars at his disposal is cheating contractors out of $20,000? Whatever we already know is the tip of the iceberg with him. I am sure that there was plenty of income that JD never knew about and was stashed away somewhere. At the same time her family is financing him. This marriage always had an expiration date in his mind. He was never committed to this marriage. He was committed to getting her money. He is not broke by any means. The foreclosures of his property is a non-issue for him. I guarantee there is plenty of cash somewhere but he can't let that be known. He will look a person in the eye and tell them he can't afford bed sheets, all the while sitting on a pile of THEIR money. The lying is pathological and beyond belief. I really don't care if JD complained to him about New Canaan vs Farmington or the money he was/wasn't bringing in. He knows how to push all the buttons. I would not be surprised if JD medical records do show diagnosis of CPTSD or other things he thought he could use to get custody.
Brava !!

I have some suspicions about where MT wanted
to spend time before her hearing.
Everytime I look at her booking photo I can't but think she's a junkie.
And the place she requested to stay, she lived
there when she was 15-
Maybe it's a Rehab Facility.
Would also explain her hanging tight with
FD and other high flying globe trotting jocks.
I wonder.....
Certainly possible but why stay only 1 day? Possibly some conflict or 'accountability' issues? Whole situation makes zero sense IMO.

July/Aug is property tax month in CT. With the FD sizable 'inventory' of houses/real estate/land he certainly is facing a huge tax bill with no 'visible' income so far as anyone can see and no MT to keep the household expenses covered (that we are aware of)! Curious how someone with a verbally stated income of "$51,000" is able to cover a semi annual tax bill of over $70,000? I'm filing this away under 'UNSOLVED MYSTERIES'!

July/Aug is property tax month in CT. With the FD sizable 'inventory' of houses/real estate/land he certainly is facing a huge tax bill with no 'visible' income so far as anyone can see and no MT to keep the household expenses covered (that we are aware of)! Curious how someone with a verbally stated income of "$51,000" is able to cover a semi annual tax bill of over $70,000? I'm filing this away under 'UNSOLVED MYSTERIES'!
My last home was 3000 plus square feet .... during the summer my electricity bill alone was easily 500 per month . Looking at the heat in CT at least now a heat index of 110 !! That a/c has to be running 24/7 and the house is probably 10k sq feet . Where does a broke man get funds to run a household that size ? Pay his 47 attorneys ... buy gasoline ..... groceries .... make car payments .... make insurance payments on 4 vehicles .... and the list goes on .. not even to mention taxes !!! Man I can’t wait for the forensic accountants findings to be known . Even MT ‘s 4K wouldn’t cover all that.

So much of his modus operandi, as discussed in these threads, is very dark indeed.

I can’t help but also be spooked by the part of his recent public message to MT that he loves, not just her, but also her daughter, as if she were his own.

Is it just me is that unnerving, on a number of levels?

I think FD is maxing out his credit cards

Why not? He isn’t going to pay them. Can these credit card companies try to collect from JD’s estate? I mean, that sounds far-fetched, but when someone is owed a ton of money, they will try to collect any way/from anyone they can. Source-a neighbor of ours had long been using our house and street number for their phone bill...when their daughter racked up thousands of dollars in psychic hotline charges, the bill collector used the address to back into my phone number and name and sent me a bill for around $3,000. I called, told them I knew how they did it, and said if this ever shows up on my credit history, they’d wish it hadn’t. I wonder if any of FD’s personal business will end up as a problem for JD’s estate? It might, if she owns half of those houses for which FD doesn’t have the money for the taxes.

Last edited:
Why not? He isn’t going to pay them. Can these credit card companies try to collect from JD’s estate? I mean, that sounds far-fetched, but when someone is owed a ton of money, they will try to collect any way/from anyone they can. Source-a neighbor of ours had long been using our house and street number for their phone bill...when their daughter racked up thousands of dollars in psychic hotline charges, the bill collector used the address to back into my phone number and name and sent me a bill for around $3,000. I called, told them I knew how they did it, and said if this ever shows up on my credit history, they’d wish it hadn’t. I wonder if any of FD’s personal business will end up as a problem for JD’s estate? It might, if she owns half of those houses for which FD doesn’t have the money for the taxes.

And, as long as the marriage exists, possibly her assets could be considered marital property?

Just another reason for FD to call off the divorce action....

Makes me so mad I could spit.

JMHO YMMV

Jennifer, we've come to know you, and your children are wonderful! You are missed.

I have some suspicions about where MT wanted
to spend time before her hearing.
Everytime I look at her booking photo I can't but think she's a junkie.
And the place she requested to stay, she lived
there when she was 15-
Maybe it's a Rehab Facility.
Would also explain her hanging tight with
FD and other high flying globe trotting jocks.
I wonder.....
Yes the photo says a lot I think...she looks exhausted and his eyes are so wide (from adrenaline of what he just did?) and literally look black, which is just scary. IMO.

And, as long as the marriage exists, possibly her assets could be considered marital property?

Just another reason for FD to call off the divorce action....

Makes me so mad I could spit.

JMHO YMMV

Jennifer, we've come to know you, and your children are wonderful! You are missed.

You got that right-even after her death at his hands, she will be paying his bills

Certainly possible but why stay only 1 day? Possibly some conflict or 'accountability' issues? Whole situation makes zero sense IMO.
I wonder if her anklet bracelet was supposed to track within a certain mileage and the facility
was out of range, thus she HAD to return.
Or maybe mommas credit card for rehab was denied.
Those private places don't mess around on getting full payment up front.

Yes the photo says a lot I think...she looks exhausted and his eyes are so wide (from adrenaline of what he just did?) and literally look black, which is just scary. IMO.
His eyes have always been unnerving to me . You are correct almost black so black you can’t even see his pupils. I know this is going to sound kooky but he just seems soulless and his eyes don’t help that image .

My last home was 3000 plus square feet .... during the summer my electricity bill alone was easily 500 per month . Looking at the heat in CT at least now a heat index of 110 !! That a/c has to be running 24/7 and the house is probably 10k sq feet . Where does a broke man get funds to run a household that size ? Pay his 47 attorneys ... buy gasoline ..... groceries .... make car payments .... make insurance payments on 4 vehicles .... and the list goes on .. not even to mention taxes !!! Man I can’t wait for the forensic accountants findings to be known . Even MT ‘s 4K wouldn’t cover all that.

One would think that FD has made some good investments in stocks and bonds in the last 10 years. If he was buying at the low and holding until now, he should be able to sell for cash needs, but maybe he doesn't want to deal with the tax issues, etc.

Have you guys read about Anna Delvey? German 20-something who quickly conned her way into NYC and international high society basically by initiative throwing at some $100 bills, dressing well, speaking with an accent but always being mysterious about her background - and somehow managing to get a series of enormous loans. Right before her pyramid scheme came crashing down on her designer stilettos, she was about to get a loan to buy and convert a high-priced piece of NYC property into an Huber-exclusive arts haven.

Downfall of faker who ripped off A-listers but they thought she'd inherit £8m

My point is that assured and well-presented people like FD can pull mind-boggling cons.

I have no doubt that the state of his financial affairs was misrepresented. He had to marry her fast before he was found out. Yes, complete snow job. I know of a person who was renting a 600 square foot apartment and people believed him when he said he owned a multi million dollar commercial property. These were smart people and didn't even bother to look it up online. Easily verifiable. I am certain JD looked at FD as her protector. He told her she was the one he had been waiting for. She believed him. If you don't believe the person you marry, don't get married. That may have been her thoughts. MOO.

To provide a bit of the timeline to refresh our memories.

FD's parents were already in the US with FD and first wife, long before JD and FD were married.

FD, first wife, and FD's parents, all lived in Canton, CT. FD retained the home in the divorce from wife #1 in July 2004.

FD's father died in 2004 and IIRC, Before the marriage of JD and FD in August of 2004 at the exclusive Metropolitan Club of New York in Manhattan.

According to the Better Business Bureau, FD created ForeGroup in November of 2004, After FD married JD in August 2004 and he left Cap Gemini.

Fore Group, Inc. | Better Business Bureau® Profile

Fore Group was then Incorporated in March of 2007.

I am sure that FD did not wait until After the marriage to JD, before ‘day dreaming’ about his upcoming business scam, um sorry, plan, but it was Not established until immediately After the July 2004 JD wedding at the Met Club in Manhattan.

FD's mother was ran over by the Greek nanny in 2010, while the family lived at 85 Deercliff Road in Avon, less than a mile from 4JC in Farmington.

The older set of JD's twins were born in 2006,

The youngest child was born in 2011, After FD's mother succumbed to her injuries in 2010.

In this thread, some have made reference that JD belittled FD in regards to building homes in Hartford County instead of Fairfield County, alluding to the idea that JD wanted more money. NOT, IMO.

In a previous MSM, FD says that he originally worked in Canton, Avon, and Farmington to get home building experience and then said His next move for his business was the exclusive areas of Fairfield County. I have not found where I read this MSM info but, Fore Group website now says that FD builds homes in Fairfield County as noted from this snip from Foregroup website: Fore Group Inc. | Custom Home Builder Avon, Farmington, New Canaan, Fairfield, Westport & Greenwich, CT

'We Proudly Serve Greenwich, Fairfield, Westport & Surrounding Areas'

In an article from the October 2014 American Builder's Quarterly, FD says: https://americanbuildersquarterly.com/2014/10/01/fore-group/

"We didn’t have the client confidence to go straight to the super high end from the beginning, so we did some spec homes."

Two years Before the planned move to New Canaan, FD said in a May 2015 Hartford Current Posh Properties interview: http://www.foregroupinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Posh-6-7-8.pdf

“I really wanted our homes to be on the same level as homes you’d find in Greenwich or New Canaan,”

"We are currently working to establish a presence in Fairfield County; this is a strategic goal of ours: stay tuned."

IMO, FD's goal was mo money, mo money, mo money and has always been FD's Primary goal.

IMO, JD Never belittled FD, Ever, about anything.

IMO, JD knew that she was dealing with, IMO, a dangerous man and she did what she could to protect her and especially the children.

IMO, JD would Not have antagonized FD, Ever. EVER.

IMO, JD Always Yielded to FD's Wants, as shown in the children's names in one of her Patch.com entries.

Yes, it has been noted that JD had conversations with FD about the High End housing market in the southwest sections of Fairfield County but, she Never would have belittled FD in any way, form, or fashion to get FD to move to New Canaan.

It was All about FD and what FD wanted, and HE wanted More Money with More Prestige and FD decided to move the family to NC to take advantage of the Higher End housing market.

All because, why? JD's yearly $400,000.00 payout from her trust fund, was Not enough for FD.

Bottom Line? JD was FD's ticket to fame and fortune, and she 'took' that away from FD. In FD's mind, of course, and she paid the ultimate price.

IMO, JD did not want or felt that she needed more money.

JD was living in a 15,000 square foot home, that she supposedly got to pick finishes, furniture, and decor while raising 5 beautiful children.

IMO, she may have been listening to FD's rants and raves about his wants for making more money and increasing his status as a high end builder. She then may have suggested that he could make more in Greenwich, Westport, Fairfield, and the surrounding areas.

But, IMO, there is No Way that JD was money hungry in any way, shape, or form.

It was ALL, FD.

Last edited:
So much of his modus operandi, as discussed in these threads, is very dark indeed.

I can’t help but also be spooked by the part of his recent public message to MT that he loves, not just her, but also her daughter, as if she were his own.

Is it just me is that unnerving, on a number of levels?

I was thinking about NP publicly stating FD's love for MT and her daughter, too. I have NEVER heard of a defense attorney making such a statement before. NP, being the master of the first amendment, may have. However, the words and action are not comprehensible to me. Besides sounding like a middle school message asking someone to be someone's boyfriend or girlfriend, I'm baffled. :eek:

My point is that assured and well-presented people like FD can pull mind-boggling cons.
RSBM

And these cons are what he thrives on (as well
as bullying, of course).

There was a quote in the recently discussed self-agrandising magazine article about Fore and how JD got started in house-building.

He describes how his accountant could not see in the beginning how the business could be profitable. Ends along the lines of “Look at our success now. We laugh about that a lot.”

Yup. Clearly the business plan was rubbish before the accountant realised FD was going to CON a wealthy heiress into marrying him, CON her parents into backing him, CON his sub-contractors out of their dues - and those are just the cons we know about.

IMO
Eta a missing word

Last edited:
RSBM

And these cons are what he thrives on (as well
as bullying, of course).

There was a quote in the recently discussed self-agrandising magazine article about Fore and how JD got started in house-building.

He describes how his accountant could not see in the beginning how the business could be profitable. Ends along the lines of “Look at our success now. We laugh about that a lot.”

Yup. Clearly the business plan was rubbish before the accountant realised FD was going to CON a wealthy heiress into marrying him, CON her parents into backing him, CON his sub-contractors out of their dues - and those are just the cons we know about.

IMO
Eta a missing word

EXCELLENT Point.

I don't know if this source is more reliable vs. what FD says.... but the founding date is listed as 2007: Fore Group, Inc. in Farmington, CT | Company Info & Reviews
Does anyone know when the first Fore transaction took place - buying property, ideally?
I just went to the Internet to look. I found two other articles and in the one below, FD says he founded FORE in 2004. Some insight into him, too, I guess. So that was before he was with JD so I have to eat my words; it wasn’t founded when he was with her so not odd that her name isn’t part of it. And at least then, it wasn’t funded by her family money.

https://americanbuildersquarterly.com/2014/10/01/fore-group/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member