Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #109

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or handcuff one of each girls' wrists together. Makes it a lot more convenient to control as one. Easy to remove before leaving and they'd be found side by side. Just random thoughts...
MOO I dont think he would have had to use anything to make them stay together. I'm sure a weapon was used to scare them thou. My girls are very close to the ages of the girls.
We played softball many times at the Battleground Fields. My girls and their friends have always maintained they would stay together and try to fight it out, yell, scream, etc But not leave the other

MOO I dont think he would have had to use anything to make them stay together. I'm sure a weapon was used to scare them thou. My girls are very close to the ages of the girls.
We played softball many times at the Battleground Fields. My girls and their friends have always maintained they would stay together and try to fight it out, yell, scream, etc But not leave the other
I agree. I think a weapon was used.

ADMIN NOTE

Regarding Etter:

I've moved posts related to Etter over to his thread. Now that there is MSM (albeit pretty mild) in relation to Etter as a possible in the Delphi case, we will re-open his thread with the distinct stipulation that it not turn into a Delphi discussion.

According to LE "detectives have investigated every possible suspect, which is no different than their probe into Etter". In other words, there have been many looked at in the Delphi cases and Etter is just one of them. We can't cut loose on Etter when we don't know who the others are to compare him to as that would just equate to tunnel vision. This is different from the discussion we allowed in relation to DN where LE had made it very clear that they were actively looking at DN as a suspect after the Tim Watkins case in Colorado Springs.

So just remember,

Keep Etter in his own thread and don't bring him here.
Don't turn the Etter thread into a total Delphi thread.

Last edited:
One year anniversary PC:

ISP: Nations "not someone we care about now"
During Tuesday's press conference, Carter said they are "confident" that anyone they have already interviewed as a potential suspect is not involved in the crime.

April 2019 PC:

Delphi murders: Is Abby and Libby’s killer one of Delphi’s own? ISP says, yes
"We likely have interviewed you or someone close to you."

ISP leader updates Delphi double murder investigation
"I really believe, that over time, we're gonna have an idea that we were onto something early on."

BBM

So can I read this as LE is saying they likely interviewed him early on, but not in the capacity of a potential suspect? I don't know if this means anything, but I just noticed it.

One year anniversary PC:

During Tuesday's press conference, Carter said they are "confident" that anyone they have already interviewed as a potential suspect is not involved in the crime.

April 2019 PC:

"I really believe, that over time, we're gonna have an idea that we were onto something early on."

BBM

So can I read this as LE is saying they likely interviewed him early on, but not in the capacity of a potential suspect? I don't know if this means anything, but I just noticed it.

Oh, I think it means something. They were going in the wrong direction for 2 plus years and they either failed to investigate something deeper and/or were lied to early on. JMO

One year anniversary PC:

BBM

Quoted snipped and BBM
Ding! Ding! Ding!

JMO

This is exactly what I believe has happened.

He was party to a discussion about the murders early on, but because of the nature of the discussion he was never, ever considered a suspect.

Think about Carter's body language at that April 22nd presser.
In my eyes, he appeared express a sense of betrayal.

All JMO

See if these individual links work

The Prologue

Episode 1 Drive to Delphi

Episode 2 Becky Patty

Episode 3 Becky Patty

Episode 4 Kelsie

Episode 5 The Bridge

Episode 6 Anna

Episode 7 Tobe

Episode 8 Kelsie

Episode 9 Anna

Episode 10 Tobe

once it is playing put your finger on the screen (or sometimes two fingers and move from right to left and the view goes from one to the other. you cant' seem to watch both Renner and the interviewee's, but you don't really need to watch Renner. Hope I got the subjects right alongside the episodes
It wont let me move it from right to left or left to right either. I'm sure it's my stupid phone. I ordered newer ones the other day, so maybe I'll have better luck with it. Thanks

One year anniversary PC:

April 2019 PC:

BBM

So much vagueness. It leaves me more confused than ever sitting where we are at now. It seems they were just blowing smoke but that's my opinion.

It wont let me move it from right to left or left to right either. I'm sure it's my stupid phone. I ordered newer ones the other day, so maybe I'll have better luck with it. Thanks

I have discovered there is a button at the bottom that you can select for subtitles, so you can read along and listen anyway. Have you tried using your finger on the screen like you do with maps and street view? what type of phone do you have?

There is also an option to download it as a video. Don't know whether it would download it as normal view or what.

Quoted snipped and BBM
Ding! Ding! Ding!

JMO

This is exactly what I believe has happened.

He was party to a discussion about the murders early on, but because of the nature of the discussion he was never, ever considered a suspect.

Think about Carter's body language at that April 22nd presser.
In my eyes, he appeared express a sense of betrayal.

All JMO

MOO that sense betrayal conveyed could be because a deputy or FBI didn't do their job properly and follow up as they should have with an interview, early in. So now the lead is difficult to follow up on.

MOO that sense betrayal conveyed could be because a deputy or FBI didn't do their job properly and follow up as they should have with an interview, early in. So now the lead is difficult to follow up on.
JMO

That could be true!

To add to that, I also believe that the 'discussion' was initiated by the killer for two reasons:

1 - to see if he could 'know what they know'

2 - so that the killer could use his position to distort the investigation

JMO and theory

I have a question for those who think this was a targeted attack. And I'm sincere. I'd like to better understand the thoughts behind this theory.

If there was a plan to kill the girls at the trail that day, than why did he cross the bridge (or the creek, if you believe he lead them from the south end and across the creek)? Why not hang around the north end and block their way back without crossing the bridge? Crossing the bridge (or the creek) seems unnecessary considering where the bodies were found.

I guess that's why I've always seen this as a random attack. Like he didn't really know what he was doing as he was doing it. I'm not saying he hadn't already decided to kill them (or abduct, or SA), possibly, once he saw them (so targeted after the fact), but I don't see his actions as boldly per-meditated.

Also, to be fair, I'm not looking at this with a specific suspect in mind. I'm open to the idea that crossing the bridge/creek was reasonable in the right circumstances, to the right person.

Please give me your thoughts.

I think it is random too. You can bet LE has ran down every friend and even vaguely associated men. After all this time if it was a person those poor girls knew, and all the hard work and time LE has put into this we would know who it was. They wouldn’t be making statements like for all we know the perp is in the room at the presser. I bet it is a random crime of opportunity. My biggest question is how he controlled two girls at the same time? Was it a SA? Why/how did they cross the creek? If it is a control or sex motive I bet this guy gets comfortable and try’s again. I just don’t know if sooner or later he tries. I think these sick people cant not resist doing it again

To give the family time without being bothered by the press. Most likely being asked incessantly about the new sketch being so very different than the first sketch. JMO

If I had been them, I would have been so PO'D after all they had done to help catch the original sketch and video BG) that I would have had a hissy fit and lashed out at someone(mainly LE).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonsuli