Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Possibly doubt most things that they and the public have been told via media and documentaries as stories have changed significantly. Detail spoken by BGM on Overington podcast reveals bio parents have been told nothing officially about the case by FACS or police.

No wonder they want answers from inquest with the assistance of a legal team. Good on them.
Well maybe Overington should share her information.

Last edited:
Nichols, a former Anglican priest, who previously lived near William’s grandmother, was convicted of indecently assaulting a boy in Tasmania in 1987.

He was visited by NSW police who searched his home in 2015 due to his status as a registered sex offender living in the area.

Nichols has told News Corp he was not involved in William’s disappearance.

“I was living in Kendall and the police came to see me because I was on the child protection register,” he said in January.

No Cookies | The Mercury
Maybe, i just feel we would have heard a lot more about him if he was still a POI, unless its just media sensationalism, claiming mystery person never heard of before.
Thank goodness we dont have long to wait now but I have a feeling we are not going to get the answers we want at the inquest.

Another media article stated MFC went to NEARBY Lakewood. They would not be alluding the word NEARBY if MFC went to Lakewood. They would say Lakewood.

Just maybe people on here want to camourflage the facts reported by the media that reporters are saying MFC went to LAURIETON which just happened to be the town Spedding was connected to.

It's just a coincidence thats all because MFC has been CLEARED.

William Tyrrell inquest: foster father says he searched everywhere

Another media article stated MFC went to NEARBY Lakewood. They would not be alluding the word NEARBY if MFC went to Lakewood. They would say Lakewood.

Just maybe people on here want to camourflage the facts reported by the media that reporters are saying MFC went to LAURIETON which just happened to be the town Spedding was connected to.

It's just a coincidence thats all because MFC has been CLEARED.

William Tyrrell inquest: foster father says he searched everywhere
I do not refute that a Candace Sutton article stated that the MFC went to Laurieton but I think it is a mistake based on her innaccurate journalism in the past. To me, "nearby Lakewood" means Lakewood. My understanding is that it is a very common turn of phrase. An example would be, I live in Ashfield and I went to nearby Croydon. I am explaining to someone the name of the place and its proximity to where I am now. IMO

What don't the BF believe?

The biological family of William Tyrrell have secured legal aid funding to pay for their own lawyer at the coronial inquest into the toddler’s disappearance.
The funding means they can now cross-examine witnesses when the inquest reconvenes next month about how the three-year-old went missing while in state care.
William’s biological family has questioned the official version of events which claim he had been playing at his foster grandmother's house with his sister in September 2014 when he vanished.

William's biological family secure legal aid funding to pay for own lawyer
Bolding altered by me. The funding also means there is a buffer between the family and the court. I think it may have been exhausting for the coroner and her people to deal directly with BF. Now they can tell his lawyer to deal with him.

I do not refute that a Candace Sutton article stated that the MFC went to Laurieton but I think it is a mistake based on her innaccurate journalism in the past. To me, "nearby Lakewood" means Lakewood. My understanding is that it is a very common turn of phrase. An example would be, I live in Ashfield and I went to nearby Croydon. I am explaining to someone the name of the place and its proximity to where I am now. IMO

However the journalists were not saying that. They said he went to LAURIETON.

You explained that well froggy.

It says NEARBY Lakewood not Lakewood.

In this context “nearby” is being used as an adjective, rather than a word to show actual position.

i.e. Johnny was in Leicester Square, then he went to nearby Piccadilly Circus.

conversely,
Johnny was in London, then he went to far away Manila.

Granted, that’s not really how people speak, but in that written form, it’s appropriate for a news article.

ch 7 has caroline overington talking about how the secrecy of williams foster care status hindered the investigation and how we the australian public are all responsible for him as a foster child of the state, his biogm was driven to benaroon drive kendall as had never been and cant drive (or read or write) really sad
co was promoting her podcasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member