Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO this is disappointing. Hearing? No deposition? Wonder why this decision was made? How can there be a hearing with no deposition and zero financial information submitted by FD after GF has been asking for it for over a YEAR? FD didn't show for deposition 2x.

What is the judge going to say in a hearing? Let's schedule another deposition? FD didn't show for depositions 2x! Simply looks like Judge kicking can down the road to permit deferral for FD yet again which was his strategy from the beginning IMO.

I hope GF atty's file immediately to request alternative action if its possible as this situation has simply become a 'joke' IMO.

This is really getting annoying. When are they going to put their foot down?

Yes. Although this site reminds me of Ghost Busters they have apparently worked with LE to find bodies.
How Ground Penetrating Radar Works - How Deep Can It Go - Global GPR Service

Also the NIST was working on a corpse detection system a few years back. Interesting article here New Technique Finds Buried Bodies Better

Great articles, Eli- thanks.
I've also wondered if any work has been done
using Vultures which are known to detect
emitting gases from dead or dying bodies
from distances of over a mile or so.

It's been fascinating to me that whenever I
find a deceased animal or reptile body on my farm, I
toss it out in a field w/ tall grasses hiding
the body. Within a short time, usually minutes,
a single vulture or sometimes a group will arrive and consume the carcass.

Here's a blurb mentioning vultures detecting
gas leaks from pipes and circling the leak.

https://www.quora.com/Can-vultures-tell-if-someone-is-dying

184.86 07/21/2019 C ORDER
Document.gif
newred.gif

RESULT: Granted 7/21/2019 HON DAVID SHERIDAN No
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17380647

What request was granted?

Well lookey here: Sherlock, a 5 yr. old Vulture
is being trained to find human remains in Germany.
I'm laughing at the comments about vultures
being scaredy cats when alone and search much better when in a group.
My runt of a cat, all 5 lbs. of her, has been observed bullying a large group of adult vultures
coming in for a feast and this midget cat holds
them at bay. Funny to watch.
Police train vultures to find human remains

IMO this is disappointing. Hearing? No deposition? Wonder why this decision was made? How can there be a hearing with no deposition and zero financial information submitted by FD after GF has been asking for it for over a YEAR? FD didn't show for deposition 2x.

What is the judge going to say in a hearing? Let's schedule another deposition? FD didn't show for depositions 2x! Simply looks like Judge kicking can down the road to permit deferral for FD yet again which was his strategy from the beginning IMO.

I hope GF atty's file immediately to request alternative action if its possible as this situation has simply become a 'joke' IMO.

The judge's hands are tied when it comes to the United States Constitution. And a criminal defendant cannot be forced to undergo a deposition when facing criminal charges, if the testimony could possibly incriminate him or her.

So the judge hasn't kicked anything down the road.

What is the hearing topic?

Well lookey here: Sherlock, a 5 yr. old Vulture
is being trained to find human remains in Germany.
I'm laughing at the comments about vultures
being scaredy cats when alone and search much better when in a group.
My runt of a cat, all 5 lbs. of her, has been observed bullying a large group of adult vultures
coming in for a feast and this midget cat holds
them at bay. Funny to watch.
Police train vultures to find human remains

Awesome!

There is also something called a LABRODOR (Light weight Analyzer for Buried Remains and Decomposition Odor Recognition). It is a hand-held device said to be able to discover human remains.

"This device is designed and can be used on the surface to detect chemical compounds or to find a grave that is 2 to 2 1/2 feet deep. According to the FBI, that has been the average depth for buried remains."
"It takes approximately 17 days for odors to make their way to the surface from a buried gravesite."
New Forensic Technology Breakthrough for Detecting Human Remains

/My fear is that FD being in the construction business would have access to people with machinery which could easily dig a hole deeper
than normal and remains would be so deep as
to never, ever being found.

I wondered aslso about the stipulation to FD to
make payments in person.
Here's my thoughts:
This would be a mandatory method of HF
forcing FD to sit down with HF and discuss
a status update on his building business-
his strategies, his future plans- and to basically
allow HF to have some oversight on the business and hopefully to insure he would get his investment back
He didn't truly trust that FD knew what he was doing. But this was a subtle way of HF being
involved even though he wasn't. He knew FD
well enough that FD was a one man show and
didn't play well with others. This little meeting
w/ HF allowed FD to save face and believe he
was in charge of his own company.
MOO

It may have also been an attempt to keep Loverboy (FD) in town with his family.

Probably no court action bc it probably would interfere with his Fifth Amendment rights. It’s called “in an over abundance of precaution” in the law biz. Used in civil cases, too, to make sure no mistake is made inadvertently. Dotting i’s and crossing t’s.
So under this 'in an over abundance of precaution' theory GF's right to discovery and speedy trial are trumped by FD rights? I am confused though how someone can not show up for 2 scheduled depositions and defer providing court ordered financial information and under the theory you mention the GF request for summary judgement is not acted upon by the court so far as I can tell?

What do you think the Judge will do at the upcoming hearing? My guess is schedule another deposition for FD and that will result in more taking the 5th which will simply kick this entire case down the trail even longer IMO. Under what circumstances can the Judge simply cut off the process of what becomes simple obtruction? It seems like GF has rights too that need to be considered.

Any help understanding this would be appreciated as this level of non compliance on very simple matters without consequences from the Court isn't making much sense to me. Thanks!

What request was granted?
There were a few requests kicking around the case so far as I can tell and I cannot tell which request was being referred to here.

Possible requests that I am aware of in this case:

We had the atty's that had been representing FD wanting to be off the case.

We had the new atty (Bill Murray) coming on board as new counsel for FD.

We had GF atty filing for summary judgment after FD didn't show up for his 2nd deposition last week (FD did not attend prior requested deposition either).

We have GF atty filing that FORE/FD had not complied with prior request for financial information.

We also had new atty (Bill Murray) sending notice to the court that FD didn't attend the recent 2nd deposition because he "forgot" or some similar word.

So, alot going on but it doesn't seem to me that GF is getting much attention from the court as she has been asking for basic books and records from FORE for nearly a year and has received zero from FORE/FD.

Really need help to understand this as the requests of FORE by GF and the Court have been very clear and simple yet there has been zero compliance in evidence. It seems at a certain point the Court must decide and I am baffled how non compliance and not showing up for depositions can have no consequences for FORE/FD.

MOO

So under this 'in an over abundance of precaution' theory GF's right to discovery and speedy trial are trumped by FD rights? I am confused though how someone can not show up for 2 scheduled depositions and defer providing court ordered financial information and under the theory you mention the GF request for summary judgement is not acted upon by the court so far as I can tell?

What do you think the Judge will do at the upcoming hearing? My guess is schedule another deposition for FD and that will result in more taking the 5th which will simply kick this entire case down the trail even longer IMO. Under what circumstances can the Judge simply cut off the process of what becomes simple obtruction? It seems like GF has rights too that need to be considered.

Any help understanding this would be appreciated as this level of non compliance on very simple matters without consequences from the Court isn't making much sense to me. Thanks!
Sounds like maybe the court doesn't want to
Poke the Bear ????
Are they worried about bricks through their roof,
or wet, bloody rags in their trash?

The judge's hands are tied when it comes to the United States Constitution. And a criminal defendant cannot be forced to undergo a deposition when facing criminal charges, if the testimony could possibly incriminate him or her.

So the judge hasn't kicked anything down the road.

What is the hearing topic?
The hearing topic is undefined so far as I can tell, perhaps its to discuss everything that has gone on so far as quite a bit has happened and perhaps the judge wants to discuss it all with atty's and FD present.

Also the case with GF is a civil matter and not criminal. FD is involved with a criminal case but that is for the tampering/hindering related to JD.

They are setting a date for a evidentiary hearing on motion 151
151 was Farber asking for a pretrial remedy of 3 Mil instead of 500,00
@sds71 Hi, do you have the link to the court files? I am on my phone and its hard to search out the doc list? I was also trying to figure out if the Court had ruled on any of the open items that I was listing from memory in prior post!
Thanks much!

@sds71 Hi, do you have the link to the court files? I am on my phone and its hard to search out the doc list? I was also trying to figure out if the Court had ruled on any of the open items that I was listing from memory in prior post!
Thanks much!
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17380647
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17379330
Motion 151
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=16123117

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Champ86