CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it, Canda is BIG. But the question about the helicopter was a good one? No helicopters in the North to go check out a murder scene of 2 foreign nationals?

Are you now adding to your long list of criticisms, which now includes the French of the RCMP officer giving briefings, that less effort is going into this because two of the people killed weren’t Canadian? Or are you saying that they deserve more effort than Canadians?

It seems that there is a high possibility dad and also possibly son are on the ASD spectrum. Some of dads behaviours seem consistent and almost every description of Bryer fits as well.

BS’s dad admits to having mental health issues. I’m not sure that you are capable of assuming that either he or BS are on the autism spectrum or have any other neurological condition, as I don’t see that you have been qualified by WS as an expert. Regardless, I don’t think it’s relevant.

Father of teen Canadian murder fugitive tries to hijack media frenzy to publicize his new book | Daily Mail Online

Yikes. A 12 day drunken bender to write a book that would humiliate himself and his family. According to the article it was scheduled to be released the same days that his son was out murdering. The money it would earn was to start a new life which was promises his son had heard over and over. Multi million dollar lawsuits and all.

That’s a tough situation to live through and pull through as a child. No excuses for the behaviour but I can see how this could badly impact a person. Some rise above. Some don’t.

Whitehorse, Yukon is where some of the relatives thought they were heading, to look for work, but it’s not been established if they went that far north. If they did, they didn’t look very hard. But if it was all a ruse, it also could be the reason an optimistic and trusting family member lent them the truck and camper. JMO

Yep, I think it's BS about Whitehorse maybe!

I haven't thought much about their route. Am curious a bit about the timeline. I am using Google maps for times so might not be 100%. Sorry for this long post...

I'm from Vancouver Island and I think there's 2 main ferry routes off Vancouver Island (didn't include Comox to Powell River as there's 2 ferries and way longer):

1. Drive from Port Alberni to Nanaimo (1 hr 5 min) - take ferry to Horseshoe Bay terminal (between Vancouver and Whistler and goes through city of Vancouver/Surrey) - drive to Laird Springs (21 hrs 6 mins)

2. Drive from Port Alberni to Victoria (2hrs 30 min) - take ferry to Tsawwassen terminal (closer to Surrey, you bypass the city of Vancouver) - drive to Laird Springs (21hrs 25 mins)

Either is likely and from my memory of doing both routes, they kind of balance out timewise. Nanaimo departure is closer to PA but takes you through the city of Vancouver (via hwy) so longer on the mainland. The Victoria departure you bypass the city drive, but do extra from PA to Victoria.

There is likely ferry waits as it's crazy this time of year. So it would take MINIMUM 26-27 hours to get to Laird Springs and that's with straight driving, no food/gas breaks, and still unsure of that time. So possibly 30 hours. So ended up in Laird Springs on 13th. Please correct me if I have some info wrong, or missed a stop, I haven't paid much attention to timeline!

I guess my point is within 24 hrs of being up there, they decided to murder people. The murders happened awfully fast since they left home. I'm wondering why they chose the such a remote area (where they could've gotten away with it maybe) and then light cars on fire to get the attention (obvious to get notoriety). Strange plan.

You need to add in time for highway closures. Seems like every road has maintenance closures and delays right now.

Are you now adding to your long list of criticisms, which now includes the French of the RCMP officer giving briefings, that less effort is going into these because two of the people killed weren’t Canadian? Or are you saying that they deserve more effort than Canadians?

And adding to your reply, I don’t know how the RCMP could’ve known where they lived given their vehicle was registered in Alberta and their identity was initially unknown.

At this stage, you could say Bryer is reminiscent of many different murders. Also could say this reminds you of a movie or a book etc. But, those are each individuals. As EVERYONE is different. So based on very random knowledge of Bryer; comparisons to specifically his mental health, unless knowing him personally, there is no basis. As a newcomer to this site, continuous methodology of similarities to different killers or mental illnesses / diseases is completely ridiculous. Linking "Wikipedia", does not make you a psychiatrist.

First time poster here; have followed for a long time. I'm one of those devil advocates; but damm this isn't looking good for our RCMP and anyone else searching for these guys. I have a lot of questions; biggest one is "WHY". I don't buy into the neo nazi crap, or the pathetic gamer loser persona. I have two boys who I raised as a single parent, in northern BC and they are now adult men who still play video games; and guess what my oldest was/is ADHD and was on Ritalin. I don't think one or the other was on drugs; lol especially snorting Ritalin. Come to Vancouver and you will see what strung out drug abusers look like. I need to know why and how and WTF why two young men going on a road trip to explore decided to kill. Especially up there; because *advertiser censored* a lot of people there are far more crazy then you will ever be, why take the chance? KM comes from money so he has no problem getting money on their little road trip. BG probably not but his bud will help him out. Gamer's don't take their most precious cargo; their comp to burn it down in the only affordable, convenient place they have to sleep in. Logistically the mileage in all this doesn't work, and again the reasoning. I think I want to believe that a bigger evil is at play here then those two young men.

Are you now adding to your long list of criticisms, which now includes the French of the RCMP officer giving briefings, that less effort is going into this because two of the people killed weren’t Canadian? Or are you saying that they deserve more effort than Canadians?
There's also the question of how anybody is to know an old van with Alberta plates is ferrying foreign nationals until they actually get there and investigate. smh

Personally, I don't think they ever made it to Whitehorse, JMO. I'm trying to figure out if that story was even true. Does anyone know if they made it to Whitehorse? IIRC, they told grandma they went (could be a lie) but did they physically go? I haven't paid much attention to routes/times so I could be way off.
I haven't found anything reported that says police or anyone have tried to find out f they did go to Whitehorse or to check any fuel stops etc on the roads there to see if they were there

Another busy day and more traveling leaving me feeling uneasy with these guys still not found.

I briefly read of unsubstantiated sightings in the Cochrane Ontario area. Did anything more come out about this one way or the other?

Sorry if this has already been covered. But it's almost 1 AM and I just don't have time to scan 30 plus pages of thread. :)

First time poster here; have followed for a long time. I'm one of those devil advocates; but damm this isn't looking good for our RCMP and anyone else searching for these guys. I have a lot of questions; biggest one is "WHY". I don't buy into the neo nazi crap, or the pathetic gamer loser persona. I have two boys who I raised as a single parent, in northern BC and they are now adult men who still play video games; and guess what my oldest was/is ADHD and was on Ritalin. I don't think one or the other was on drugs; lol especially snorting Ritalin. Come to Vancouver and you will see what strung out drug abusers look like. I need to know why and how and WTF why two young men going on a road trip to explore decided to kill. Especially up there; because **** a lot of people there are far more crazy then you will ever be, why take the chance? KM comes from money so he has no problem getting money on their little road trip. BG probably not but his bud will help him out. Gamer's don't take their most precious cargo; their comp to burn it down in the only affordable, convenient place they have to sleep in. Logistically the mileage in all this doesn't work, and again the reasoning. I think I want to believe that a bigger evil is at play here then those two young men.
I agree totally, none of this adds up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member