CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to be snarky and ask if anyone in Toronto even knew what was going on. An then I spoke to my 91 year old father (who lives in midtown Toronto) tonight and he was right on top of things!
My apologies Torontonians!

To be fair, I live in Toronto and having asked about 20 people if they heard about this case or any of these people and no one had a clue that this is even happening.

18 & 19 years old escape police, RCMP and the army for nearly a week in rough & tough terrain filled with biting insects and wildlife, survive all that and are seen and given chase by a community based group (Bear clan) 200kms away from where the searches were taking place. What impresses you? Pray tell
Personnally, I'm disappointed with LE and all the paraphenalia at their disposal and still unable to track 2 neophytes "survivalists".

The way the terrain there is described plus the horrific bugs reported, it sounded impossible to me. My son lost his wallet in our house or car and we have searched and searched for weeks and cannot find it.

It must be awful to be one of the residents of York Landing sheltering in their homes worried they are going to hear the sound of a window breaking or a door being kicked in....

• A York Landing resident: “Everybody’s scared, worried and on the edge. My wife and I have been sitting here with my semiautomatic 22 beside us on the bed.”

Andrea Woo | 鄔瑞楓 on Twitter

Argh. If captured alive they’ll have loonie cult followers and attorneys clamouring to get the publicity.

If not - we may never know the full story. But the families won’t have to go through the turmoil of a trial.

Creeps.

Yes, I thought that was a concerning thought even before all this. I thought, the longer these guys aren't found would increase the chances of them acquiring a "cult" following of backwards internet-troll types with similar ideology.... I was scrolling through comments on a video about the case on Youtube, and there were a surprising few that were basically rooting for them. Probably troll comments but still.. Despicable but there's always those types of people. Dark web dwellers. And y'know, the "not police friendly" types. But if they're captured alive, they might still acquire that same following

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz