CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
This web site is so wonky today. :mad:

Anyway, RCMP is asking the public to not mention on social media where their officers are located.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/rcmp-searching-york-landing-man-for-b-c-fugitives-1.5228418?__vfz=medium=sharebar

Got it -- this is the actual request. No posting officer photos disclosing their location on social media.

RCMP Manitoba‏Verified account @rcmpmb
Please do not disclose officer locations by posting photos of our officers in the community to social media.

3:52 PM - 28 Jul 2019 pst

Pure speculation on my part, but I wonder if the Bear Clan was patrolling there due to recent reported sightings of these two and then ran smack into them. MOO

unconfirmed and unofficial of course, but that was the sense i was getting in reading through various tweets

(one user asked if Bear Clan has merch we can buy, haha)

Where can they hide that they can watch out for bears? Are there buildings at the dump? Wild animals (bears) are real danger 24/7 right? I posted a few photos back a couple thread of a polar bear sighted in the same area.

I sure don't know. Are there climbable trees? Fun way to spend the night.

Definitely. And they are about to spend another miserable night in the woods, with their freedom flashing before their eyes.

Decision time for them:

Give up.

Fight and die.

Die.

I had said earlier that I don't think they have the cojones to commit suicide, but I think the fact that they seemingly have not killed anyone since LD MAY indicate that they have no more bullets, which I think may narrow their choices down to giving up or being taken by force. I don't really believe they will give up, but I think they don't have much fight left in them, if any, and am hopeful that they can be apprehended without further deaths.

if they're that hungry and it's a small town they probably figured no one was going to spot them. What I find odd and very stupid is if they really are still wearing the same clothes, as some reports have suggested. KM's shirt especially is unique and memorable/easily identifiable. I don't know if they're that clueless, or just don't care and really will end up going out in a "blaze of glory"
I am guessing that all their other clothes were burnt and they have not had any way of finding or buying other clothes. Despite all the speculation here, the only reported interactions they have had with other people have all been fine - in stores, being helped when bogged. So maybe they haven't been robbing houses and haven't heard Bryer's dads idea that they should go down in a "blaze of glory" yet. If they were going to kill/rob someone else and take a car, they would have done that before police realised they were here a week ago. We still haven't been told how Mr Dyck died and no evidence has been given to even link them with the other murders.

I noted that one of the original reports earlier tonight said that the two ‘dump scavengers’ were seen fleeing into the woods past the sewage lagoon. Sounds like misery on all fronts for them... hoping they surrender rather than pursue any ‘glory’...

So...York Landing is 200 Km (about 123 miles) from Gillam. 5 (or 6) days since last sighting. They would have to travel, at a minimum, 20-25 miles per day to get to York Landing. Is that even possible, accounting for sleep breaks, eating, etc... if they were traveling by foot or rail? It does lead credence to the possibility they had some third-party assistance in getting there.

if they're that hungry and it's a small town they probably figured no one was going to spot them. What I find odd and very stupid is if they really are still wearing the same clothes, as some reports have suggested. KM's shirt especially is unique and memorable/easily identifiable. I don't know if they're that clueless, or just don't care and really will end up going out in a "blaze of glory"

These are not smart young men. They're fortunate they picked a tough part of the country to navigate due to it being heavily wooded and isolated.

I hope these young men are caught tonight without incident.

Where can they hide that they can watch out for bears? Are there buildings at the dump? Wild animals (bears) are real danger 24/7 right? I posted a few photos back a couple thread of a polar bear sighted in the same area.

Wild animals are not much of a danger in the bush. I mean you need to do some things obviously to be safe.. Like don’t sleep with food, etc...

But honestly, I’d be more afraid of wandering close to a moose by accident than a bear... and moreover i’d be afraid of cats more than anything else but there aren’t any mountain lions in Manitoba anymore I don’t think. Polar bears... well that is another story but i doubt they wander far from Hudson’s Bay.

I am guessing that all their other clothes were burnt and they have not had any way of finding or buying other clothes. Despite all the speculation here, the only reported interactions they have had with other people have all been fine - in stores, being helped when bogged.
SBM

My speculation is their MO for murder is to wait for dark and target people on isolated stretches of road. I think they're less likely to act in broad daylight and with potential witnesses.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member