Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the bearded man who was seen speaking with the couple at 11:30 pm, it was claimed many threads ago that he came forth to RCMP and was cleared of being a suspect.

Do we have any evidence of this?

These 2 remind me of 2 boys that would want to perform a mass shooting event. Has there been any indication that they could have weapons like this?

See this Canadian expert's opinion: https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-...ada-survival-expert-says-20190731-p52cfj.html

"It is not the black bears, polar bears or wolves Arama places high on his top 10 list of dangers the teenagers would face. It's the insects."

""If they drink any water, it is likely filled with parasites, giardia and they'd get sick as hell from that," he said."

""I'll be honest. With 40 years of experience, if you threw me out there with no knife, no tin can, no flint to start a fire, no tarp, no nothing, I'd rather die," Arama said."

If the duo did enter the wilderness and did not find some type of shelter, Arama predicts they are dead or close to it.
Unless they lucked out and the rav had a lifestraw

Can someone please tell me whats up with this!!

Canada: Manhunt concluded as authorities arrest suspects in York Landing July 31 /update 1

Has anyone found anything about an arrest???????!!!!
This is claiming it happened today...? Saying manhunt is over but very brief and does not tell where the info came from..

Never even heard of GardaWorld (is it a French Canadian publication?) but I sure hope this is true! If so, the theory that RCMP were publicly stating that they were leaving the area, while secretly keeping a presence there, was bang on!

Can someone please tell me whats up with this!!

Canada: Manhunt concluded as authorities arrest suspects in York Landing July 31 /update 1

Has anyone found anything about an arrest???????!!!!
This is claiming it happened today...? Saying manhunt is over but very brief and does not tell where the info came from..

Never even heard of GardaWorld (is it a French Canadian publication?) but I sure hope this is true! If so, the theory that RCMP were publicityleaving the area

Never even heard of GardaWorld (is it a French Canadian publication?) but I sure hope this is true! If so, the theory that RCMP were publicly stating that they were leaving the area, while secretly keeping a presence there, was bang on!

Garda world is a private security firm. They do everything from construction site security guards to armoured car service.

This case is definately mind boggling. Obviously LE know more then what we know and theres a reason that they've put all their resources into one area.

We dont know for sure that the Toyota belonged to LD but we are pretty sure they were driving that vehicle.

Possible theory linking the boys to LD and the couple could be that the boys used their credit or debit cards along the way. It took days to identify all the deceased as their belongings were missing? Correct?

Possible that LD was hit and killed by the boys and their camper, maybe that's the reason they torched it. Maybe it had evidence of LD all over it and they had no choice.

I'm honestly starting to believe these boys are deceased. If they did in fact run off into the woods it's almost impossible for them to be alive right now.

I sure hope something happens soon. I'm a 21 hour drive from Gillam and am constantly looking over my shoulder here.

I highly doubt they're still armed. If they are they're out of ammo now. What use is a gun without ammo? Just another something to lug around in the wilderness.

OR.. they did find a safe spot and they're perfectly fine and in hiding.

So many questions, so many possibilities, so puzzling.

Garda world is a private security firm. They do everything from construction site security guards to armoured car service.

Picture of it in this news article. I find it weird looking at it up close no back window glass is visible on the ground

Couple Found Shot To Death Along Canadian Highway Under 'Suspicious' Circumstances

They did not sleep half on the highway. I am responsible for that line of thinking. I compared the photos of the van to the google maps highway. That map was from 2009, and the road has since been improved with white lines and a shoulder. They were parked off the highway with lawn chairs set back from the road having a snack at 3:20PM on July 14. I made a mistake because I was using 10 year old google maps.

The glass was visible to one of the witnesses. Can the witness tell us whether the door was open or closed when the glass was broken? If the door was open, glass would be on the ground outside of the van regardless of how it was broken.

This was posted a while back, attributed to Gray Hughes

View attachment 195928

thank you both
glad that got cleared up

"Ty Blake, a volunteer firefighter who was called to put the fire out, presumes the Toyota ran out of fuel.

After the firefighters put the fire out they inspected the vehicle. It appears the fugitives were so keen to flee they left behind camping equipment and canned sardines or oysters that would help them survive in the bush."
https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-...ada-survival-expert-says-20190731-p52cfj.html

sounds like there WAS some camping equipment and supplies in the RAV4 after all.

The glass was visible to one of the witnesses. Can the witness tell us whether the door was open or closed when the glass was broken? If the door was open, glass would be on the ground outside of the van regardless of how it was broken.

This was posted a while back, attributed to Gray Hughes

View attachment 195928[/
DBM

Last edited:
"Ty Blake, a volunteer firefighter who was called to put the fire out, presumes the Toyota ran out of fuel.

After the firefighters put the fire out they inspected the vehicle. It appears the fugitives were so keen to flee they left behind camping equipment and canned sardines or oysters that would help them survive in the bush."
https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-...ada-survival-expert-says-20190731-p52cfj.html

sounds like there WAS some camping equipment and supplies in the RAV4 after all.

Yes. At the time the RAV4 was found on fire people did spot camping equipment in it.

The man who pulled them over at a checkpoint, looking for drugs and alcohol, not murder suspects, in Manitoba said he did not see camping equipment in the vehicle. Only a suit and two boxes.

This would imply that between that checkpoint and the day they burned the vehicle they picked up some equipment.

If the men interviewed are to be believed.

Checkpoint search
Contrary to previous media reports, Saunders said he didn't notice any maps or camping gear in the vehicle — just two boxes and a suit.

"I didn't see no camping gear, no maps, no weapons, no drugs or alcohol."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/first-nation-constable-stopped-homicide-suspects-1.5230779

RAV4 found burning
Beardy said the fire was well involved but he saw what looked like camping equipment inside it, like propane and a camp stove.

Car found burned in Gillam area used by suspects in B.C. deaths: RCMP

Last edited:

When they showed up in Split Lake they needed gas and bought $20 worth.

The RAV4 has a fuel efficiency of about 8L per 100 km. If gas was e.g., $1.25/L they would have been able to travel about 200 kms on $20, which would put them where the RAV4 was found. They surely did run out of gas and decide to torch the abandoned vehicle.

With no sightings outside of/since Gillam, they are surely in the bush somewhere without supplies.

Why would a private security firm destroy their reputation by putting out false information about a capture? I’m thinking they were either hacked and this is a prank or....maybe there’s something to it. Doubt it...but...
Lots of hacking going on the last couple days with twitter and a few websites. Making outrageous claims, think they should all be ignored, just a bunch of attention grabbers

When they showed up in Split Lake they needed gas and bought $20 worth.

The RAV4 has a fuel efficiency of about 8L per 100 km. If gas was e.g., $1.25/L they would have been able to travel about 200 kms on $20, which would put them where the RAV4 was found. They surely did run out of gas and decide to torch the abandoned vehicle.

With no sightings outside of/since Gillam, they are surely in the bush somewhere without supplies.

Or dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member