Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s important to note that it took that woman 2 weeks before she came out to police about the weird phone calls and meeting with FD. If everyone in CT saw news or heard about JD missing and you called and met with that missing persons husband wouldn’t you think she would have contacted police earlier

Afraid for her own safety. Or worse. She had been threatened.

I was told the New Canaan police statement which went out yesterday was not posted in this thread:

“As this remains an active and dynamic investigation, no comment will be provided on any evidence that has been collected nor will information be provided regarding the results of any forensic testing,” New Canaan Police Lt. Jason Ferraro said in a prepared statement.

“Additionally, no active searches are occurring,” Ferraro said. “We remain committed to bringing justice to those responsible for Jennifer’s disappearance.”
Report of Jennifer Dulos’ bloodstained shirt is ‘desperate speculation,’ Pattis says

Sadly it coincides with the family’s statement earlier this morning where they ensured the public that police are doing their best :
Carrie Luft, a spokesperson for the family, said, “We know that the New Canaan and Connecticut State police are conducting a meticulous and thorough investigation, and we are confident that their efforts will ultimately bring to justice the person or persons responsible for Jennifer’s disappearance.”

Afraid for her own safety.
Completely agree. We have no direct knowledge of the relationships amongst all the parties involved. The victim in the KM case most likely knew JD, FD marriage/divorce history, MT etc.

Knowing what we have learned about DV in JD marriage, and if victim in KM case had been aware of it, she might have been in fear of not only her STBX but FD as well.

The victim had allegedly been assaulted by her husband in a violently personal way and was not yet divorced so far as I am aware based on court documents.

So she had an abusive STBX on one hand and someone who she might have had knowledge of not having the most sound/stable marriages namely FD on the other hand. Its kind of a rock and hard place to be IMO.

I don't know about you, but fear is a pretty good reaction to being caught between these 2 people IMO. She probably was frightened and eventually spoke with her atty is my guess and then spoke with the police.

Police reactions to DV issues can run the gamut from helpful to downright hostile IMO. If the victim had bad experiences with LE in the past it makes sense she wouldn't be anxious to head back to speak to them about fearing for her life after speaking with FD. MOO

Completely agree. We have no direct knowledge of the relationships amongst all the parties involved. The victim in the KM case most likely knew JD, FD marriage/divorce history, MT etc.

Knowing what we have learned about DV in JD marriage, and if victim in KM case had been aware of it, she might have been in fear of not only her STBX but FD as well.

The victim had allegedly been assaulted by her husband in a violently personal way and was not yet divorced so far as I am aware based on court documents.

So she had an abusive STBX on one hand and someone who she might have had knowledge of not having the most sound/stable marriages namely FD on the other hand. Its kind of a rock and hard place to be IMO.

I don't know about you, but fear is a pretty good reaction to being caught between these 2 people IMO. She probably was frightened and eventually spoke with her atty is my guess and then spoke with the police.

Police reactions to DV issues can run the gamut from helpful to downright hostile IMO. If the victim had bad experiences with LE in the past it makes sense she wouldn't be anxious to head back to speak to them about fearing for her life after speaking with FD. MOO
That makes sense to me now why she took so long to speak out. Hopefully this is the case and nothing else. I feel bad for that woman if KM is really guilty.

Missing Connecticut mom Jennifer Dulos' bloodstained bra and t-shirt which she wore on day she went missing are found on the street where her estranged husband who is now a murder suspect was seen 'disposing of evidence'
  • Jennifer Dulos disappeared May 24 after dropping the couple's kids off at school
  • Police found a bloodstained bra and t-shirt from the day missing mom vanished
  • Police alleged estranged husband Fotis Dulos disposed of the items in a bag
  • He allegedly chucked more than 30 bags into bins some containing her blood
  • The couple were in the middle of a 'bitter' divorce including a custody battle
  • Phone records allegedly place Dulos' girlfriend Michelle Troconis with him too
  • Lawyer claimed Dulos has disappeared before and had a 'heroin problem'
  • They say she wrote a 'Gone Girl' inspired script that could explain her actions
  • Dulos and Troconis charged with tampering evidence and hindering prosecution
  • Both pleaded not guilty, released with a $500,000 bail and ankle monitoring
Missing mom's bloodstained bra and t-shirt found on street where 'husband disposed of evidence' | Daily Mail Online

The shirt that police believe Jennifer Farber Dulos was wearing the day she disappeared was found stained with her blood in a Hartford trash can

RYCN5JOHKJEXBOA6XHINWOJQKI.jpg

The items found in a garbage bin on Albany Avenue in Hartford as part of the investigation into the disappearance of New Canaan mother Jennifer Dulos included a Vineyard Vines T-shirt stained with her blood that police believe she was wearing the morning she disappeared.

Police also discovered a bra that they believe is hers as well as two mops and some sponges with small amounts of blood on them, according to law enforcement sources.

[...]

Sources said police traced Dulos and Troconis to Albany Avenue through their phones which pinged in the Albany Avenue area about 7 p.m that night.

David Owens‏ @daowens
Now this does not apply to all the people here at the courthouse, but it surely applies to some. If you don’t want to waste time at the courthouse, don’t commit crimes. It’s a pretty simple remedy. And it’s one most people have 100 percent control over.

8:01 AM - 30 Jul 2019

David Owens‏ @daowens
Sitting here next to the Group W bench waiting for Hartford Superior Court to open. Some complain court is supposed to open at 10 and their time is being wasted. They don’t realize the judge is meeting with lawyers to talk about their cases.

8:00 AM - 30 Jul 2019

:):)

But maybe in some other photos. Or not.
Im reading 10 pages behind, and this may have been discussed already, so forgive me if it has.

IIRC, when Jennifer left the family home in June 2017, under the pretense of visiting her father grave on Father’s Day, she and the children made their escape, literally with the clothes on their backs.

I’m wondering how much of their belongings were left at 4 JX? Had J returned and packed everything up? I can’t picture FD allowing this to happen.
My point is, were any of JD belongings, and clothes still in the marital home? Clothing to which MT might have been helping herself?

Yes, unless that terrified her beyond action like, “That could have been me.” MOO. I think that no matter what you think you’ve accepted about what someone is capable of or might want done to you, having it suddenly get very real such as when JD disappeared could be shocking and leave you not knowing what to do. MOO. Given the acrimony with the divorce, she might have waited to see if JD did show up or maybe her lawyer advised her of some action since she mentioned him or her knowing about it in her conversation to FD. All MOO.
100% right on. There comes a moment when something happens and any benefit of a doubt you have given a person is wiped out completely in every way. Being what happened to JD, this woman probably has a strong sense that she was also in line to be killed.

Im reading 10 pages behind, and this may have been discussed already, so forgive me if it has.

IIRC, when Jennifer left the family home in June 2017, under the pretense of visiting her father grave on Father’s Day, she and the children made their escape, literally with the clothes on their backs.

I’m wondering how much of their belongings were left at 4 JX? Had J returned and packed everything up? I can’t picture FD allowing this to happen.
My point is, were any of JD belongings, and clothes still in the marital home? Clothing to which MT might have been helping herself?
JD is known to have been wearing that shirt on the 24th.

Just started a new job, so in constant catchup mode on this case. But thank you, @Tink56 for this.
FD has been willfully cruel to the golden goose and must have been hoping both JD and her mother would vanish so he could inherit the wealth and children, IMOO. Hopefully, the lawyers representing GF will speed up the process in all lawsuits to minimize the costs and stress for GF.

Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari
Fotis Dulos court appearance Friday has been bumped back a week. His attorney Norm Pattis asked for the change because he is picking a jury in another criminal case. He is now scheduled to appear in Stamford court on Aug. 9.

5:11 AM - 31 Jul 2019 pst
Doesn't he have a partner who could cover him, as is standard practice everywhere? This continuance proves to me that I am correct about FP being a total rookie. He is "high on publicity" and doesn't want to share the spotlight with anyone, including his own partner! This is a routine PT hearing, with zero legal ramifications, so there is absolutely NO reason for this continuance, other than the fact NP wants his time in the sun. He's got to be at that hearing so he can run his mouth some more. Pathetic.

Interesting point, @MemPat ! Does LE have MT's soiled duds?!!! JD really strikes me as more of an Eileen Fischer type of dresser. Not to say Vineyard Vines would be ok of the question... But MT has more of an arrested development vibe, a pretty horrible fashion sense IMO. Hollister, etc., what all her daughter's "cool kids" are wearing:
daniela-y-michelle-troconis - IQ Latino
Well, well, well. Wouldn't it be cool if old MT got messy and had to discard her bra in the bag?

It would totally have her skin cells on it.

We can certainly hope, can't we?

Rich Rochlin issued this statement today for my group to spread on other media outlets since last night around 1:00 am the person in the picture was spreading defamatory posts and she has a social media gag order in place.
Do you know the context of this statement? What happened?

Black contractor bags! I knew it. Now, I fear that the other bags made it to the incinerator. Conflicting reports about that. Early on it was reported that it hadn't made it to the incinerator. They combed through the shredded garbage for weeks. Hoping they are keeping what they found under wraps. Interesting they are speaking out now.
Very early on a sleuther posted about the contractor bags !! Curious why they are releasing this important evidence ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrian33