Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they not determine that FD’s phone never “pinged” near New Canaan? We discussed this, I think. About how he didn’t take his phone to New Canaan, but he did take it into Hartford to dump the evidence. Or maybe it’s a brain cramp...I could have sworn that was actual info...maybe just speculation between some of us that he left his phone in Farmington

I’m sure law enforcement knows where his phone was, but we’ve heard nothing about where it was that morning.

My guess is he left it at home.

Sorry just catching up and read several comments related to this already. I sure would hate to show up at one of FD’s planned meetings and be his guest of honor that no one will ever hear from again. All of this new stuff makes me wonder about that Easter weekend gathering FD and MT hosted. I sure would like to know who their guests were and what was discussed. I think there is more than one reason JD didn’t want her children around MT and why she had to leave her OWN home in desperate hurry. MT was sinking her hooks into everything and JD sensed true danger.MT, JD and their “friends” are dangerous.
Anyone know where MT lived before she moved into 4JX?

snipped BBM
He told officers that he discovered she had packed all of her belongings and later showed the officers an empty room. He told the officers that she even took her bathroom scale.

Sources: Police found blood in New Canaan home of Jennifer Dulos as search for missing mother intensifies
Hmmmm. I’m going to take that with a grain of salt. He “told” officers? And maybe they did have an “emptier” room in that massive place. His office was in that house, he must have been around often, did she manage to have movers come without him noticing? She left saying she was going to cemetery. 5 kids in car, not much room to move all their things. She would have been a magician to empty a room before she left and he didn’t notice. A bathroom scale, I could throw mine in my car right now and I’m betting it’s absence would never be noticed!!
I’ll look back on other threads too for more about this.

Former Fotis Dulos attorney accused of spousal rape, wanting his wife ‘dead’

SBM
FD is now represented in the case by West Hartford attorney William Murray, who filed a motion Wednesday requesting GF to post a surety bond in the prejudgment amount of $500,000 to protect his client and his company, Fore Group.

Can someone explain to me why FD’s attorney would file a motion to have GF post a surety bond to protect FD’s company?

Self destruct as in commit suicide? I have heard that suicide is the ultimate selfish act.
I’m thinking there are way more reasons that these tragedies occur. And so many times the warning signs are so subtle, that we miss them.
Maybe FD will be Gone Boy?
The entire case is just the worst of human beings. No winners. Only losers.
And those children. FD used them as trophies, like his wife. Then sacrificed them all, to the god of Selfishness to be in First Place.
Ugh.
I agree. I don’t think narcissists commit suicide, they love themselves too much. :cool:

Hmmmm. I’m going to take that with a grain of salt. He “told” officers? And maybe they did have an “emptier” room in that massive place. His office was in that house, he must have been around often, did she manage to have movers come without him noticing? She left saying she was going to cemetery. 5 kids in car, not much room to move all their things. She would have been a magician to empty a room before she left and he didn’t notice. A bathroom scale, I could throw mine in my car right now and I’m betting it’s absence would never be noticed!!

He told them she took all of her things (even the bathroom scale-what, did he miss it?). Surely furniture would have been part of “all of her belongings”-or did he consider himself the sole owner of every stitch of furniture and everything in the kitchen? I doubt he paid for even one piece of furniture out of money he earned. I do understand why she had to leave behind all of those things; she had to sneak away from him-she knew exactly what he was by June of 2017.

Oh! Did anyone post this: if LE released info about JD bloody tee shirt and bra, she had to have been stripped of her clothes. Only one reason that I can think of, and I don’t want to think any further.
I’m thinking another reason. I’m still thinking JD was not in those bags.
1.I don’t think he had the ability to do the unthinkable in the amount of time he had, or the ability to do it cleanly and with an unmanageable time line. He had to get in and out fast.
2. This crime was preplanned. If he planned on that means of disposal, he would have have taken better protective measures and the blood evidence would not have been there (of course, it could have come from the attack and it was a surprise, but then why was it so sloppily cleaned?)
3 . He had a preplanned prepared disposal site, just like the entire event was preplanned.
4. He removed the clothes to delay identification, if remains were found at all.
5. A few bloody clothes in black bags might have made it to disappearance in a trash incinerator. If there were no pinging crumbs, the clothes would have been history.
6 why 30 bags? Stops? I think it legitimately was debris from construction sites that he mingle the cleanup materials and clothing into.
7. Human (large) parts may have been detected at trash facility. Too risky. But I’m thinking smaller identifying items may have neatly concealed within other “garbage” so they would NOT accidentally spill out and be seen. I’m thinking concrete.
8. An unclothed, degraded body with identifying features removed, Removed and completely separated from body, was placed in his prepared site. And I’m thinking he had more than one prepared.

Edit: major typo!

Last edited:
per KM's website he has represented the
Remodeling Contractor's Assoc. or at least members on it. And didn't FD advertise as
a 'remodeler'? (Which is what builders do
to make money when the economy tanks)
Great catch @enelram!

Didn't we see the picture of smiley happy people including FD and MT and the former FORE employees holding up all the awards Fore Group wins eight 2018 HOBI Awards - Fore Group Inc. ?
Not sure its the same group though or maybe the reference in atty's website is incorrect?
HOBI-Awards-2018_Fore-Group_3-1024x1015.jpg

But I agree with you that there are rarely conicidences with these kinds of relationships.

Agree with you. Think their world might have just blown up and they are regrouping. They are being legally assaulted on all sides by GF and their legal foundations in these cases IMO are built upon pillars of sand! Put the legal issues on top of the financial FORE issues and you have a potential bonfire sized mess.

What baffles me though is that even though Rome/Athens is burning here for FD we see no efforts to settle anything and take some stress out of the entire equation for himself? When people have some options and don't appear to be taking them that's usually a red flag too IMO. His 'cash' burn in legal fees to fund this entire situation has to be huge too IMO. I simply wonder why not make an effort to settle with GF, cut losses, regroup and focus on not spending the rest of your life in prison? But we don't see FD doing this? FD didn't show up for his deposition and is still having his atty file silly motions in court on the civil case that are just a waste of courts time and simply are delaying the inevitable.

Why is all that we are seeing is delay, delay and delay? The longer the delay the more time for trade claims to stack up, tax liens to be filed on properties with unpaid taxes and the list goes on and on and on IMO. It seems like receivership or bankruptcy is almost a certainty but these don't seem to be in FD interest either so why not regroup and settle what can be settled and move on? At this point its entirely possible that all decisions by FD are emotional and not logical and if this is the case there is no logic to what is going on and his is willing to blow up everything financially to have the last word.

But at a certain point the music will stop and my bet is that for FD this will be when the professionals to handle all this say no more because there is no hope of them ever getting paid. If this hasn't happened already, my guess is its happening soon. I guess I just never understand self sabotoge on such a large scale but that seems to be what we are seeing playout in real life here. If thats not the answer and there is something more sinister behind all this delay I just hope that the State figures it out and that GF claim and JD maratial assets are not put in risk by whatever FD might have or might not have done!

MOO

Just MOO but FD reminds me of a few people I have known who have tunnel vision, kind of like a horse with blinders on, about a certain belief or course of action and nothing—NOTHING—will dissuade them from continuing on that path no matter what happens, even if everyone around them sees bad things happening to the person. It’s kind of, to me, like the kind of focus that sports stars use (and JD seemingly aspired to) only in another, destructive as well as self-destructive way. I don’t see him ever admitting he’s made mistakes, is wrong, or that anything is his fault. MOO.

I wonder if they were in separate bedrooms at that point so he didn’t notice her slowly emptying of her closet etc ... Maybe she rented a storage unit and was squirreling things away slowly as not to be noticed . Had side piece already moved in at this point ?

Former Fotis Dulos attorney accused of spousal rape, wanting his wife ‘dead’

SBM
FD is now represented in the case by West Hartford attorney William Murray, who filed a motion Wednesday requesting GF to post a surety bond in the prejudgment amount of $500,000 to protect his client and his company, Fore Group.

Can someone explain to me why FD’s attorney would file a motion to have GF post a surety bond to protect FD’s company?
My guess is to simply waste more time and for strategic reasons that are only known to him as what he is doing defied any business logic that I am aware of!

He has bailed on 2 depositions (last time he did this was 2 weeks ago where his atty said he 'forgot' or some such nonsense). And its unclear from the court file whether he ever complied with the financial records requests of GF.

I am still baffled by what time buys him here? It must be important whatever it is because he is essentially lighting FORE Group on fire and letting it burn with the choices he is making on this particular piece of litigation IMO.

But I don't get the sense that FD cares about FORE as a going concern as when you look at the history of it the company really was a vanity project funded by his former FIL and never stood on its own feet as a separately financed business. IMO if the goal was to grow FORE beyond its Hartford base it would have needed external financing and a plan that didn't include developing large houses in markets that couldn't sustain them (I'm excluding the NC house from this stmt as it most likely could sell even in a rough market but is also probably overpriced based on current market conditions IMO).

Now Judge on the case is going to have to respond first to GF motion and then will have to respond to this nonsense filing IMO from FD and this will take time. This case seemed stalled due to all the back and forth and the no show depositions until recently. GF is now going after deposition of MT and that has involved time and motions back and forth as well. Near terms prospects for FD deposition in this case appear slim and as we have seen if he is compelled to show up for deposition he will simply take 5th to the extent he is able IMO.

I don't think the Judge will buy the FD argument but he seems to be trying to say that what she is doing could/might/maybe hurt his business and make it impossible to sell the liened properties (i.e., he can't run his business as usual). So, because of what she is doing has these imaginary consequences in his mind tht he wants to be compensated for in the event that the case is decided in his favor. Think this is the jist of the very twisted argument.

The irony of his logic is that most business people would say that FORE isn't a going concern, hasn't sold a property in a good while despite having an inventory of 6 properties and there appear to be no prospects for near term sale of existing inventory. Why was all this done? We don't yet know. I would also think the Judge might ask for documents to prove that offers have been received for any of the inventory over the past 2 years and what the response of FORE Group was to the offers received. From the outside looking in, it appears that FD/FORE is sitting on 6 big white elephant houses that cannot be sold without substantial reductions in selling price. MOO

I wonder if they were in separate bedrooms at that point so he didn’t notice her slowly emptying of her closet etc ... Maybe she rented a storage unit and was squirreling things away slowly as not to be noticed . Had side piece already moved in at this point ?
MT was in the area at the time but its unclear exactly where. Conjecture was that she was at the prior FD/JD house where FD mother was run over by the nanny.

FD and MT have to be jumping out of their skin.
Not charged with murder and waiting for the shoe to drop.
Being externally controlled. No where to go. No measure of joy and peace. Just angst.
Already in a prison of sorts. MOO.

I think most people would feel like that but, MOO, I don’t think FD is anything but angry with everyone else for his troubles. I don’t know what to think about MT but her seemingly happy, defiant behavior in court appearances makes me wonder. Could she possibly think she will breeze on through this with no lingering effects or that she and FD will come through this and live together happily ever after? MOO.

He has a partner who could cover-but in all of the court proceedings that I’ve seen, the lawyer for the defendant tries as hard as he can to delay things for as long as possible; it’s almost as if they all think that if they can delay it for long enough, people will get tired for it and the defendant will never have to face the music. He could have possibly had Kevin Smith go to court, but he is probably busy trailing MT around.

And maybe he wants to do it all himself in his own unique way and/or the others would rather not be dragged further into it? MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member