Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one thing he didn’t count on was people missing her so quickly and reporting her missing and him not being the “call” to get your children, sir ...

If it weren’t for the expedient reporting of these women missing I think that the both husbands would’ve gotten away with it 100% and FD and MT not arrested yet.

Totally agree. The NC friends that JD had in her life IMO were quite simply THE BEST!

Suburbia is rough for many and can be isolating. IDK if JD's friends were from the NCCD family but my hat is off to them. I believe the case is where it is because they did what they did for their friend. I follow many missing cases and see how the early days in the case can have a huge impact on the outcome. We didn't have a missing case here but the fact that these folks in NC were checking in on their friend and knew her schedule and quite simply cared about her and her safety is something that tells me JD was a pretty special person and had a solid friend group around her!

I am sure they are hurting about this sad and tragic case, but I think they can take some comfort from the fact that they all helped someone when she needed it the most.

FD didn't count on this friend group around JD being the case (or he probably underestimated it IMO) as I'm not sure he really read Art of War all that carefully about studying your enemy, as if he did read carefully he would have realized the power of the friend group to boost the strength of JD!

MOO

Obviously, we don’t find humor on this thread, but this had me howling.

Mostly, because FD was so certain he was going to get away with it, get his kids, get their money, more money, never repay Granny Farber ... and he had also become an indulgent, entitled, spoiled man with all of Jennifers and her family’s money affording him beautiful luxurious homes and the fanciest and most expensive of automobiles.. When FD drove down the street and everybody saw him in a very expensive car he felt powerful and better than.

So the thought of him in a standard automobile, putting the pedal to the metal and having a tantrum fills me with glee ...

The one thing he didn’t count on was people missing her so quickly and reporting her missing and him not being the “call” to get your children, sir ...

It was something that Chris Watts didn’t expect either, he had no idea that Shanane’s friend was going to call the cops so quickly ..

If it weren’t for the expedient reporting of these women missing I think that the both husbands would’ve gotten away with it 100% and FD and MT not arrested yet.
I’m picturing Cruella di Vil in her limo. :p

Do you do drag racing on the side! Sounds like you have lots of experience with the Kia! LOL:D

84 even though its a major highway is winding, hilly in parts and goes from 2-4 lanes almost randomly (in winter is can be dangerous too with lots of accidents). But the big thing 84 has is lots of trucks and the double semis too. These trucks drive quickly and create almost a wind tunnel effect in a small lightweight car if there is traffic. Its hard to describe but in a small car the feeling is almost as if you are being pulled from side to side.

But we learned from the FD lawsuit where he hit someone from behind on 84 that its his road so we should probably tell locals to be on the lookout for a short bald man driving a black kia. If you see this man, please don't engage and just switch lanes and let him pass. Again, please just switch lanes!

LOL and MOO!:)
:D:p:)

thank you-
As I read some info on it I couldn't help but
connect some of the suggestions to FD-
like how to recruit and set up spies to follow
and know about your 'enemy'.
Just as he recruited and set up his son to report
on his own mother, JD.
Can you imagine involving your child in this?
I shudder to think how bad an influence he was
on his own children.

Also, narcissists use “flying monkeys” to gather information on their targets or victims; and it is not above a narcissistic father do use his children as flying monkeys.

Thanks for the link, @afitzy ! This was the first time I watched the whole thing and I would like to know who the hot guy at the end was who has known them for 12 years. Also, compare Fulos in the video to this photo from years ago. He has lost a lot of weight and snorted his looks right down the drain.

He sure did, but he was entitled to don'tcha know...once married to all that money, let his job go, let his looks go, he got himself a wonderful wallet, and built in ATM machine in Jennifer, a free house, and had all those kids to sink his teeth into all her Dad's money thru trusts, inheritance..

He could have gone the other way and gained 100 lbs...but harder for the obese man to cheat that way...so..he chose sniff sniff..

Last edited:
Even being able to read just the tiny snippets...it's heartbreaking...every time she mentions the Greek names for the kids, it makes me angry for her, as its ludicrous to deny her Jewish heritage and her wants to appease this tiny dictator. I am not a Greek woman and would NEVER EVER allow a man to name all my children Greek names, maybe ONE of 5 kids but, that's a HARD NO on all 5 kids.

I feel so so sorry for JD...

I just read the snippet that she told her parents she would never marry and live with them until she was 65 and I just talked to my computer and said, how I wish you would have...

The Greek names, the water skiing, FD quitting his job at Ernst and Young as his first order of marital business after marrying a wealthy woman, JD not being allowed to even have her own bathroom...this guy coming and going like a married bachelor, JD obviously paying for the homes via Dad and his loans and for the kids school likely. These are the things that really grind my gears, because of the duration of her abuse..it's just awful..

I am local and I know NCCD costs 40+k per kid, know several children that go there (I have same age kids as JD)...I sure can't imagine FD cutting that whopper of a check to the school for 220k+ a year for 5 kids to go to private school. Especially since he cut off their medical insurance. FD knew JD and her family would cover all bills, school, housing, medical for the kids..he was footloose and carefree...

His arrest and conviction cannot come soon enough..
I read that her mother paid the tuition for all of them to go to school.

And wow, I can hardly stomach that video. Incredible that he feels sorry only for himself. He reveals guilt every other word. When he said he had to pinch himself that this was real, I thought he might be talking about the fact that his wife and mom of children was missing -- but no, he is only talking about how he had to wear an orange jumpsuit. He can never, ever, ever state that he is innocent, did not do this. Incredible. When is he getting charged with murder? This is crazy.
Now reading Peter Wyatt’s book on “Statement Analysis”. After reading, then watching the interview, quite a few red flag statements. But he is indeed a charmer. JMO

thank you-
As I read some info on it I couldn't help but
connect some of the suggestions to FD-
like how to recruit and set up spies to follow
and know about your 'enemy'.
Just as he recruited and set up his son to report
on his own mother, JD.
Can you imagine involving your child in this?
I shudder to think how bad an influence he was
on his own children.
Classic use a of “negative advocate.”

Narcopaths also love that people know they’ve read a big long book. Ie War and peace. Art of war. Usually about war, conflict etc. Conflict seekers. They don’t actually read the book, but they claim to be reading it ie while the wife does all the work putting the kids to bed (see JD blog). When not being fake read, it sits on their fancy library shelf prominently in some leather bound fancy edition format.
All the red flags to teach our children to avoid when they are dating.

I've seen several references on the thread to FD having a drug habit. I somehow missed this. Has this been reported on? Can someone fill me in? Thanks!

There has been much speculation on the board about this based on how he and MT looked when they were arrested.

I am so out of the loop with drug users but for the pathetic souls I see on the streets begging for money.

Yet, I don't think he uses drugs. Maybe a toke or two? IMO, he is too much of my body is a temple kind of guy.

Nor do I think MT is a heavy user. She looked wracked in her pics because she had been wailing and crying in jail for 2 days. My guess is she was jonesing for a cig more than any thing. Her look has improved tremendously since then .
Just my take.

Have not been able to find any other litigation on this property. Personally I believe that JD was the one that picked this up through the divorce and it wasn’t on the radar other than that.
This also may be the reason MT is pleading the 5th so desperately in the GF suit, that MTs involvement in this transaction through Fore implicates her as standing to benefit from JDs disappearance. This is especially the case if MT and daughter were living here (speculation, MOO only, because this property stood out like a sore thumb to me in Fore’s inventory, this was not the typical type of home they develop, plus it is so close to 4 JC. The timing of the sales coincided with the need for housing MT and daughter, then after JD left and MT moved into 4 JC no longer need for this property. Extract money out of it using Fore employee as cover)

FORE GROUP, INC., Address:Guillaume Vidallet,

Agree that alot of people involved with transaction to be calling their atty's as the stuation on the financial side just might be getting 'real' quite soon.

Would love to see you in your Kia racing with FD in his Kia on 84!

I know where I would put my money! Zoom! Zoom! (sorry that is from Mazda but I couldn't resist!).:):rolleyes:

Last edited:
Also in narccistc

He sure did, but he was entitled to don'tcha know...once married to all that money, let his job go, let his looks go, he got himself a wonderful wallet, and built in ATM machine in Jennifer, a free house, and had all those kids to sink his teeth into all her Dad's money thru trusts, inheritance..

He could have gone the other way and gained 100 lbs...but harder for the obese man to cheat that way...so..he chose sniff sniff..
Not to mention the abdominal tat would have faded into oblivion. Wonder when he got that?

In THAT video I see him playing out the Art of War tactic of appearing weak when you are actually strong.

He thought, at that time, he was in a strong position. He was laughing at everybody else.

I don’t expect he’s feeling quite so strong any longer. Which, if he’s playing The Art of War, should result in a dominant stance next time we see or hear from him.

IMO

Totally agree. The NC friends that JD had in her life IMO were quite simply THE BEST!

Suburbia is rough for many and can be isolating. IDK if JD's friends were from the NCCD family but my hat is off to them. I believe the case is where it is because they did what they did for their friend. I follow many missing cases and see how the early days in the case can have a huge impact on the outcome. We didn't have a missing case here but the fact that these folks in NC were checking in on their friend and knew her schedule and quite simply cared about her and her safety is something that tells me JD was a pretty special person and had a solid friend group around her!

I am sure they are hurting about this sad and tragic case, but I think they can take some comfort from the fact that they all helped someone when she needed it the most.

FD didn't count on this friend group around JD being the case (or he probably underestimated it IMO) as I'm not sure he really read Art of War all that carefully about studying your enemy, as if he did read carefully he would have realized the power of the friend group to boost the strength of JD!

MOO
So agree.
Not to detract from their fast action but so much of this is geographical. Small affluent town. Educated, moneyed people with clout. This fast response needs to happen for all the women trapped in this violent domestic abuse. MOO.

I read that her mother paid the tuition for all of them to go to school.
Yes, the recent Judge Heller opinion on the GF motion for custody made it quite clear that FD paid for nothing and in effect was a deadbeat dad for the duration of the divorce action.

The full 21 page Judge Heller document is listed in the prior thread but my memory is that GF paid for NCCS ($250,000/yr), 1/2 GAL fee ($150,000/yr) and other household expenses for her daughter.

Here is link to docs and Channel 12 report:

Court documents: Judge grants Jennifer Dulos’ mother custody of 5 children

Now reading Peter Wyatt’s book on “Statement Analysis”. After reading, then watching the interview, quite a few red flag statements. But he is indeed a charmer. JMO
Indeed he is. Butter would have melted in his mouth. Yes, he was cold and controlled. But the soft voice and the deep brown eyes. He's a charmer for sure. This is what Jennifer fell in love with. He schmoozed her.

Agreed. But she was also contemplative in her writings.
I think she was a romanticist, too.
I realized that we are light years apart.
Truly never felt the joy of blowing my hair dry and doing the laundry in peace. Generational gap.
And, I didn't have 5 kids. LOL.

I've been reading about Statement Analysis too. I'd love to hear what he would have to say re: the interview. It's obvious, IMO, but it would be nice to hear a professional's perspective. Thank you to whoever initially posted about Peter Hyatt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rutaba