Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think his behavior suggests he has a mental condition as well such as bipolar? According to a court doc, JD said he was delusional. (In addition to any personality disorders/abuser personality). My opinion only.

A few pages behind, but please hush with that or NP will use it to get FD a lifetime stay at a cushy in-patient facility with a ski lagoon!!!

JMHO YMMV

A few pages behind, but please hush with that or NP will use it to get FD a lifetime stay at a cushy in-patient facility with a ski lagoon!!!

JMHO YMMV
Hahaha. That boat has sailed. Can’t be the most-responsible-full custody-best-parent-ever and crazier-than-a loon, -a bat, a outhouse rat?, at the same time.

Sorry, I should have been more specific. The Rover that the nanny killed the Grandma with, do we know what year model it was? Most models have an alert system making it nearly impossible to hit a person without being alerted well beforehand. Mine also has camera views from every angle for parking so I find it odd that you could have a fatal accident in a driveway.
no worries..lots of folks on these threads have said range rover, and now i'm saying something...my ex drove a 2007 supercharged range rover sport, range rover seats 5 people (went with his testosterone hidden other life that i didn't know), i drove the land rover LR3 later LR4 because with 3 children, if they had friends after school/weekends over, would fit total of 7 people...miss those days and am happily driving a honda van now..

on the greek nanny running over grandma, i haven't said this because i am 100% JD is a loving and a very careful mother..i did not want to appear critical by what i am about to say..IIRC nanny did not speak english or have an american driver's license, was going to go to publix with one of the dulos' children (in the land rover) and grandma.. i have to believe that JD would not have allowed this..i wonder if greek grandma and greek nanny did not communicate clearly in english what they were doing-/going to be doing.....

The knife was described as looking like a fishing knife or a knife you use to play a game called 4 Fingers. I researched the game and it is when you spread your fingers apart and use a knife to stab the space in between. The related photos show mostly a knife that resembles a paring knife. As for fishing knives, unless you are out in a boat going after large fish, you usually use a fillet knife that in most cases is longer than a paring knife and the blade is often a little flexible. If kept sharp, you can gut a shark with it, no problem. There are some knives used for fishing with a blade that is a little more stout and the length would fall in between that of the paring knife and the fillet knife. Sure, you could kill someone with it but doubtful it would be much use for dismemberment. I remember reading in one of the documents that JD said she was afraid because FD had a gun. Sometimes the killer will use a pillow over the victim and shoot through the pillow. Just a thought

If he did dismember her, particularly with the frailties of the above described knives, it seems like his hands would have told the tale even a week after the fact.

Yeah, the drug selling can’t be tolerated, which is why this whole episode of finding the knife is going to be a big problem. The guy who found the knife and traded it to “Fudge” for drugs has to decide if he really wants to give “Fudge” up, for several reasons. And “Fudge”, if he exists, obviously will deny knowing anything about the knife.

The dilemma of whether or not to arrest potential witnesses for crimes or warrants from other things is an issue that many believe is a huge hindrance in the Delphi case. LE has made it clear they will not look the other way and have made dozens of arrests during the investigation for unrelated issues. Whether or not it has impacted the case is yet to be known.

Agree, there was much pre-planning by JD for
the 'what if' scenario.
I've wondered is she left a written directive
for those around her in case her worst fears played out. And these contacts showed the
note to LE early on and they took it and ran.
This might be a good lesson for other women
living this nightmare.
IME, so many times LE doesn't believe the
victim of DV, tries to minimize what's really
happening in a relationship and considers DV
a nusance call beneath the work of LE.
At least that's what I've seen from some victims. In some areas it's a convuluted problem and maybe there's more adequate training today to fairly treat victims.
But Yes, there was a 'What If' plan in effect.

Princess Diana left the same cryptic note.

If he did dismember her, particularly with the frailties of the above described knives, it seems like his hands would have told the tale even a week after the fact.

Fishing knife would be a nice accessory to have on a lawyer friend’s boat, wouldn’t it? Great for cutting chub while trolling the waters off Connecticut.

How do I continue reading? When I click your link it only lets me read what is shown not the “continue reading”
The navigation is really tricky. First, try clicking on all the article titles to see if you can see any of them. Fewer of them seem to be unavailable vs. when I or I originally read this.
Then, in the right-hand Archives sidebar, click on each date. You'll see all the posts for each month. Some of them are now unavailable, but you should be able to see a decent number.
Good luck!
Her Patch archive is also still online.
I hope it's ok to post this. It provides insights into the dynamic at play in this case.

Fishing knife would be a nice accessory to have on a lawyer friend’s boat, wouldn’t it? Great for cutting chub while trolling the waters off Connecticut.
I guess it would depend on how planned out this really was. What would be the logistics and risk of getting JD body to the boat. What areas and distance would have to be traveled. Wouldn't he just throw the knife into the water as well as bloody bra and shirt. If boat is kept at a marina, you would have to carry the body from the parking lot. Is KM boat a very large boat. Then it is at a marina no doubt. I've been thinking back on a lot of cases and at the end of the day, most are less complex than originally thought and the simplest explanation is what really happened.

As I recall, YEARS ago Mrs. Brach,?heiress to candy fortune was ground up and fed to her dogs. Chipper shredder mentioned here before. Useful tool where there are plenty of woods.
At this point?
Only God knows. And LE has a good idea. Let’s hope they get together and can present the story.

IMO Finding out about FD's buddy JM opens up lots more possibilities for the morning of the 24th in my mind because if JM and perhaps a gal pal of his are the source of FD's (phone or in person meeting) and MT's (returning purse) alibis, I question the veracity of the alibis and knowing FD made contact with JM's estranged wife in the proceeding days sounds like a quid pro quo to me.

FD and MT drive the borrowed truck to the Winter Sports Center to watch for JD driving the kids to school, FD gets dropped off on Welles to hide and do the deed and MT returns to the Winter Sports Center and notifys him via burner phone when JD passes by, returning home from the school drop. MT probably also watches for any LE or emergency responders heading that direction so she can warn him (in case the alarm has a panic button or was otherwise tripped). They probably had a plan in case of emergency, where he would run through the woods and she would pick him up on the neighboring culdesac and they would depart the area.

FD contacts MT when he is done, to return to help clean up the scene, then JD and the bags of cleaning materials are put in the back of the truck possibly under a cover or a tarp. FD drives JD's Suburban to Waveny (if his dna is found, it might be easier to explain away than MT's), followed by MT. He hops in and they are on their way back to Farmington.

I believe she alibis him being at home beginning around 11:00 am and someone please correct me if I have this wrong, but I believe the first time MT is reportedly seen on CCTV is in Farmington at 11:00 am +/-.

With a MOO, MOO here and a MOO, MOO there.....

I wonder if LE has contacted previous husband
and bf of MT to get a better idea of her true
character and how she reacts to stresses in life.

It's apparent she was not co-operating initially.
Is that because she fully supported what had been done to JD or was she still entwined in
sick relationship with a narc-abuser?

The dynamics of living with a manipulating
partner can interfere w/ clear thinking in a
person.

My friend who was married, long term, to
an abuser took on some of his worse traits
which she learned at his knee.

When he married her, she was a naive, religious, innocent target but over the years
she accepted some of his traits as her own.

Once removed from her ex, she did see the error of her ways and hopefully is reaching
a point of developing her own values again.

Last edited:
As I recall, YEARS ago Mrs. Brach,?heiress to candy fortune was ground up and fed to her dogs. Chipper shredder mentioned here before. Useful tool where there are plenty of woods.
At this point?
Only God knows. And LE has a good idea. Let’s hope they get together and can present the story.
An old Midwest story for the books! Obviously from my moniker you can catch a Chicago connection. Story in my neck of the woods was a blast furnace. Seems incredible that someone can just disappear off the face of the earth so quickly. Sadly, she lived in enough isolation on the lake, that her movements at the time she went missing were based on few eye witnesses and conflicting first person accounts. The work that is now able to be done to trace Jennifer hopefully will bring her killer to justice. Cell phones, gps on cars, security systems, cctv, credit cards, DNA, forensic advancements...should all help LE get their man.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member