OH - 9 killed + Gunman, 16 injured, Mass Shooting, Oregon District, Dayton, 4 Aug 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be. I thought the connection was more likely given the anime patch. But at least one poster thinks the "anime" patch is actually Baphomat -- so go figure :)
Actually Baphomet is in anime He's very popular in all kinds of forms
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u8.jpg

*Warning: Graphic content*

Dayton 24/7 Now spoke with other classmates of Betts' who said he was expelled from school after officials found a notebook where he reportedly wrote a list of people who he wanted to rape, kill and skin their bodies. The classmate we spoke with said Betts was supposed to write a letter of apology to the people on the list. After being expelled, Betts was allowed back to school, according to the classmate. The classmate added Betts was not a loner, but had friends.

More at link Dayton Police, FBI search Bellbrook home of Oregon District shooting suspect
Sometimes perception is everything.

But why the sister?
Has it been confirmed that her bf was killed?
Just some observations:
Read that he was or planned to study Psychology at college. Could this have been an attempt to unravel his feelings of being not quite
normal or right or not fitting in?
Saw no evidence of any gf's or dating in his friends.
Could he be a closeted gay and fighting those demons in his head?
His mothers fb as reported in msm shows her
to be a loving, close, normal happy mom.
No family pics in msm, mother and children only.

You all have really great points. Hopefully we'll hear what his possible motive was.
Also, I think we can look forward to half of our posts on here getting deleted once the mods join ;)

Just want to bump this as well.
Louis Oglesby, 27
Megan Betts, 22
Syed Saleh, 38
Derrick Fudge, 57
Logan Turner, 30
Nicholas *advertiser censored*, 25
Thomas McNichols, 25
Beatrice Warren-Curtis, 36
Monica Brickhouse, 39

Has anyone else noticed that most of the known dead and injured in the Dayton shooting are black people ? Was Bett's sister involved with a black boyfriend and he did not approve ?................This seems an obvious possibility at this time, but the MSM are not touching this possibly racial motive ?..................moo

You all have really great points. Hopefully we'll hear what his possible motive was.
Also, I think we can look forward to half of our posts on here getting deleted once the mods join ;)

Just want to bump this as well.
Louis Oglesby, 27
Megan Betts, 22
Syed Saleh, 38
Derrick Fudge, 57
Logan Turner, 30
Nicholas *advertiser censored*, 25
Thomas McNichols, 25
Beatrice Warren-Curtis, 36
Monica Brickhouse, 39
His sister was the youngest victim. I bet Nicholas, Thomas, or Louis was the boyfriend being closest in age to her. Unless he lived, then we may learn more.

*Warning: Graphic content*

Dayton 24/7 Now spoke with other classmates of Betts' who said he was expelled from school after officials found a notebook where he reportedly wrote a list of people who he wanted to rape, kill and skin their bodies. The classmate we spoke with said Betts was supposed to write a letter of apology to the people on the list. After being expelled, Betts was allowed back to school, according to the classmate. The classmate added Betts was not a loner, but had friends.

More at link Dayton Police, FBI search Bellbrook home of Oregon District shooting suspect

Almost invariably, these mass killers and also terrorists and murderers raise red flags.

They always said something was off about them.

Has anyone else noticed that most of the known dead and injured in the Dayton shooting are black people ? Was Bett's sister involved with a black boyfriend and he did not approve ?................This seems an obvious possibility at this time, but the MSM are not touching this possibly racial motive ?..................moo
I just saw an article saying that the victims were both black and white, male and female, and there was no obvious racial motivation. I'll see if I can find it again.

The bar was packed. The others killed may have been between the shooter and his target, his sister.

RSBM
Just thought I should add this.
When the walkouts were happening at Parkland our school had an anti-bullying campaign. On the day of the walkout they encouraged students to talk to the loners.
Not fun when you're being approached by multiple people because they think you might be the next school shooter.
I know they had good intentions, but I'd suggest some less obvious tactics...
All MOO
And to add to your point, "kindergarten " just be nice", Mr. Roger's stuff, doesn't solve the issue of the ones who are actively alienating and frighting to other kids. Hard to befriend someone who you are genuinely repulsed by or afraid of. (and kids shouldn't be made to feel bad about avoiding these people that make them feel these things that's just good common sense! )

Here it is:

A motive has not yet been determined in the attack. Dayton police also released the names and demographic information of the eight other victims, who include black and white individuals, both male and female. Assistant Dayton Police Chief Matt Carper said that it was "hard to imagine that there was much discrimination in the shooting," noting that "it happened in a very short period of time."

Megan Betts, Dayton, Ohio, shooter's sister, among 9 killed

RSBM
Just thought I should add this.
When the walkouts were happening at Parkland our school had an anti-bullying campaign. On the day of the walkout they encouraged students to talk to the loners.
Not fun when you're being approached by multiple people because they think you might be the next school shooter.
I know they had good intentions, but I'd suggest some less obvious tactics...

All MOO
BBM:

Exactly. I have no doubt it was well-intentioned.

But intent and effect are two entirely different things.

This school event you've described sounds totally cringe-worthy.

I'd guess the overall net result was negative vs positive.

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions," as the saying goes.

The solutions here can't be based on reactive, knee-jerk impulses.

Slapping a band-aid on this ain't gonna' fix it.

The wounds are much, much deeper than that.

JMO.

Last edited:
I just saw an article saying that the victims were both black and white, male and female, and there was no obvious racial motivation. I'll see if I can find it again.
Shooting 36 people in less than a minute wouldn’t leave much time to pick victims of either sex or race. Seems like it would have been random. IMO.

Have the injured been identified? IIRC there are 26 or 27 depending on which report you believe.

Thanks to the internet and other means of mass communication, there are many of these people now. Their views have become mainstream and are discussed in daily conversation, in the news media.

Photo from the scene this morning

EBIPZ_0XoAAf3MV

why a big pile of shoes ?
did the medics take them off or they just fell off people's feet as they ran?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rube Goldberg Variations