Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...FD couldn’t meet the payment terms (or refused to)
He chose to ignore Family Court behavioral rules.
He chose not to financially support his family;
But chose, instead, to pay attorneys kept busy by his choices in behavior. I believe these are facts which have been substantiated by proof. JMO, MOO.
I could be wrong...
No you are totally correct.

FD has been battling the legal world for over 2 years to protect himself from what appears to be any questions about money or finances.

He has chosen to not support his 5 children in a responsbile way either as documented by Judge Heller in her recent opinion.

FD is a deadbead dad and has been for over 2 years.

MOO

This unsubstantiated talk about FD and MT drug use troubles me deeply. I don't see how it is any different than NP and FD bashing JFD as an unfit mother, heroin addict and "Gone Girl". IMO, FD committed murder, or had someone do so for him, and NP is deplorable. However, I see many people here gleefully accuse certain people of terrible behavior, yet clutch their pearls when NP opens his blow hole and does the same.
MOO, MOO, MOO.

I agree with you and your point about NP allegations of drug use in this case which as I've been quite vocal about I found to be unacceptable. NP was talking about the victim so as a victim friendly forum there was no way to discuss the vile Pattis allegations here under TOS. We are free to sleuth POI and known suspects but we have to use MSM and certain other acceptable sources.

So far as I am aware there is no MSM report relating to drug use in this case for either of the suspects. I believe people have searched for drug arrests and DWI and found none from public sources. If I am wrong please chime in by all means. If you have source documents then by all means post them.

Both the suspects were no doubt drug tested at booking but unfortunately the bail release docs don't seem to make any provisions for ongoing drug testing that I can tell from the public documents. Its possible that ongoing drug testing is typical part of being released on bail but IDK. If anyone does know then please let us know.

Given that there isn't any MSM source to support any drug conversations I would suggest just tabling the convo until there is a quotable source available or the State documents reveal the results of any drug tests.

I would hate to see the thread shut down for OT chatter about which we have no source data.

MOO

Great post back! J

Yes, I agree. “The Art of War” appears to be a well-known and well-respected book and I can see how it would be helpful when one is involved in military strategy or even strategizing business dealings, but FD just took the knowledge he gained in a terrible direction. I have not read the book, but I am 100% certain that the book was not written to be applied to individual interpersonal relationships. I agree that the quotes speak to FD and how his mind works. The quotes could definitely be interpreted in a way where they recommend to do what you need to do in order to achieve a goal. And yes, poor JD… She suffered the worst kind of emotional abuse. Emotional terrorism is actually a great description… She knew he was dangerous, but would she have known to what extent he would go to achieve his goal? I don’t know, someone like FD has the ability to hide this pretty well, I think. I also completely agree with you that he broke her down mentally in the worst kind of way. There is no way that this would not have affected her self-esteem and self-confidence. JD was never weak, but he surely made every effort to break her down.

Another chilling quote…. “Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate.” I fear that these very difficult/hostile divorce proceedings would have occupied JD’s mind, like it would everybody. She continued to be a great mother and functioned well in all of her roles. I am in awe of JD! This is not an easy thing to do…

And last quote… “When the enemy is relaxed, make them toil. When full, starve them. When settled, make them move.” Yes, emotional terrorism… I cannot think of a better description!

MOO
BBM

I was gobsmacked by this quote as my loved one is in the midst of divorce from a small-man-manipulator who was schooled by the military and in a business master's program. He must have this on a cheat sheet in his pocket!

It makes me pray even harder that FD pays the price for what he's done to Jennifer, his children and her family.

There can't be a dark enough cell for him in Connecticut!

It's true FD and MT haven't been convicted of anything, it's way too early for that. But they have been charged with serious crimes by LE, and trying to make sense of their crazy behavior, the possibility of their use of alcohol and drugs has come up in discussions here, just like their professional careers, financial status, going to their potential behavior, motives, etc. IMO
I think the difference is that all the things you mention WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ALCOHOL AND DRUGS that have been discussed here came from MSM articles, news reports, approved sources and court documents. If we had say a series or even 1 DWI report in a local paper then it would be fair game here. But we don't have that. If someone find any then by all means post and share.

I will have to go back and read TOS as its been awhile since I've done so but so far as I recall opinions are allowed but they have to be identified as such with MOO. In this slow news time prior to this past week we have been doing alot of MOO-ing!

Last edited:
That was my point--if FD and MT looked a mess in their mugshots, it doesn't mean they are drug addicts. No issue with what you said, sorry if you took it that way.
drinking a glass of wine/cocktail every now and then does not mean you are an alcoholic; just as taking a drug every now and then does not mean your an addict..

i agree he does not look like drug addict and i do not believe i implied that; however recreationally, every now and then?? probably..

he has a well stocked bar too, but i also do not think he is an alcoholic either; however, how may drinks does he have a in week?? for sure...

Totally agree. The NC friends that JD had in her life IMO were quite simply THE BEST!

Suburbia is rough for many and can be isolating. IDK if JD's friends were from the NCCD family but my hat is off to them. I believe the case is where it is because they did what they did for their friend. I follow many missing cases and see how the early days in the case can have a huge impact on the outcome. We didn't have a missing case here but the fact that these folks in NC were checking in on their friend and knew her schedule and quite simply cared about her and her safety is something that tells me JD was a pretty special person and had a solid friend group around her!

I am sure they are hurting about this sad and tragic case, but I think they can take some comfort from the fact that they all helped someone when she needed it the most.

FD didn't count on this friend group around JD being the case (or he probably underestimated it IMO) as I'm not sure he really read Art of War all that carefully about studying your enemy, as if he did read carefully he would have realized the power of the friend group to boost the strength of JD!

MOO
FD's hate was no match for the deep love JD and her friends and family shared. In their sorrow, I hope her loved ones are comforted in the knowledge that their quick action enabled LE to find the evidence which will convict FD. He was no match for their love, despite his planning, despite his reliance on ancient war tactics, and despite his attempts to subvert our justice system.

We are compelled to believe that love prevails over hate, and that evil can never be the victor.

I agree with you and your point about NP allegations of drug use in this case which as I've been quite vocal about I found to be unacceptable. NP was talking about the victim so as a victim friendly forum there was no way to discuss the vile Pattis allegations here under TOS. We are free to sleuth POI and known suspects but we have to use MSM and certain other acceptable sources.

So far as I am aware there is no MSM report relating to drug use in this case for either of the suspects. I believe people have searched for drug arrests and DWI and found none from public sources. If I am wrong please chime in by all means. If you have source documents then by all means post them.

Both the suspects were no doubt drug tested at booking but unfortunately the bail release docs don't seem to make any provisions for ongoing drug testing that I can tell from the public documents. Its possible that ongoing drug testing is typical part of being released on bail but IDK. If anyone does know then please let us know.

Given that there isn't any MSM source to support any drug conversations I would suggest just tabling the convo until there is a quotable source available or the State documents reveal the results of any drug tests.

I would hate to see the thread shut down for OT chatter about which we have no source data.

MOO
I don't see where it is any more off topic than discussion about character disorders, FD driving a car that is beneath him, analyzing the televised interview which is just really just posters giving their opinions...just speculation about body language and the words he chose to use. Do we need a "source document" to discuss these things? Even in court, lawyers can speculate outrageously. I don't think naming other cases is allowed but I think we can all come up with at least a couple. I don't think we should be held to a higher standard than the courts. MOO>

I'm new. I live in North Stamford, not too far from New Canaan. I would venture that with all the professional landscaping in the area, it would be difficult to hide evidence in New Canaan. Following the previous Occam Razor posts, the simplest and likeliest route given there wasn't much time to clean up (see posts about NE sources confirming that the nanny returned to Welles to let LE into the house, perhaps even before driving the kids to grandma's), i.e. evidence remains at Welles. I'm thinking of the Annie Le murder at Yale. Her body was hastily stashed inside a wall, in between pipes. That was why LE could not pinpoint when Annie Le left the laboratory, as she never swiped out, she was never seen on camera leaving the building. So FD had to clean up at Welles before leaving even though every second he remained there would have increased his risk of getting caught red handed. Or any other paid hit person. My other thought, regarding the loud banging heard at Sturbridge Hill, NC is that evidence is being hidden inside the structure of the house. A contractor wanna be architect being clever. But wouldn't cadaver dogs have sniffed inside the houses? Maybe someone can rule this out. MOO. Thank you at WS for putting the time to do in depth research.

Defense attorneys do have to wait for the state to hand over discovery, but IMO, NP knows what's what. That's why he is constantly running his mouth to the media in an effort to confuse matters. It depends on the attorney as far as whether they even want their clients to tell them if they did it or not. But Norm's no dummy. He's an *advertiser censored*, but no dummy. That's why he's been saying all of these desperate things. MOO. MOO.
Yes BUT I have been trying to fact check him as we go along and his track record so far isn't great on the truth scale. In fact his record of truth is terrible. If No Case Norm were in school and being graded for truth he would get a grade of "F" IMO! WS standards are higher.

No Case Norm has an agenda but truth has very little to do with it IMO.

No Case Norm flat out called the victim a drug addict and produced zero to substantiate his claim and then he moved on to his next baseless claim and so it goes on and on.

This cycle will no doubt continue and as the FD gets even more desperate what we hear from Pattis will no doubt be hard to bear. But stooping to his level isn't the way forward IMO. WS has the rules it does for good reasons and the rules are the reason I'm here and not on social media where there are no rules.

MOO

#1) The drug conversation. We have no proof one way or the other and IMO it is not really that significant. Also, if he was using drugs I certainly don't think he was buying them on Albany Ave.

#2) I think Fotis does knows what he did and what he didn't do. I am guessing that someone else also knows what they did and what they didn't do. Loose lips sink ships and I think MT and KM will likely realize it's time to save their own butts.

#3) I hope more charges are brought soon but sometimes these cases can drag on and on for months/years. The reason for that is, to get the charges right and have the defendant found guilty. One chance for that, it must be done with care and caution and sometimes, that takes time. This case is quite complex!

I expected the DA to want this to drag out as long as possible in case Jennifer's body turns up, maybe just try the tampering case when he finally has to and wait for the murder charges.

I've changed my mind as I've come around to believing she was dismembered. LE has to know that by now, that they've found all they're going to find.

Now that we think street people are part of the circumstantial case, it may be feared that these guys could die or disappear so the DA may decide to hurry things along.

I'm ready. Aren't you?!

Last edited:
I'm new. I live in North Stamford, not too far from New Canaan. I would venture that with all the professional landscaping in the area, it would be difficult to hide evidence in New Canaan. Following the previous Occam Razor posts, the simplest and likeliest route given there wasn't much time to clean up (see posts about NE sources confirming that the nanny returned to Welles to let LE into the house, perhaps even before driving the kids to grandma's), i.e. evidence remains at Welles. I'm thinking of the Annie Le murder at Yale. Her body was hastily stashed inside a wall, in between pipes. That was why LE could not pinpoint when Annie Le left the laboratory, as she never swiped out, she was never seen on camera leaving the building. So FD had to clean up at Welles before leaving even though every second he remained there would have increased his risk of getting caught red handed. Or any other paid hit person. My other thought, regarding the loud banging heard at Sturbridge Hill, NC is that evidence is being hidden inside the structure of the house. A contractor wanna be architect being clever. But wouldn't cadaver dogs have sniffed inside the houses? Maybe someone can rule this out. MOO. Thank you at WS for putting the time to do in depth research.
Hello & Welcome, pandaknows! Join us as we sit on the edge of our seats rooting for Justice for Jennifer!

Yes BUT I have been trying to fact check him as we go along and his track record so far isn't great on the truth scale. In fact his record of truth is terrible. If No Case Norm were in school and being graded for truth he would get a grade of "F" IMO! WS standards are higher.

No Case Norm has an agenda but truth has very little to do with it IMO.

No Case Norm flat out called the victim a drug addict and produced zero to substantiate his claim and then he moved on to his next baseless claim and so it goes on and on.

This cycle will no doubt continue and as the FD gets even more desperate what we hear from Pattis will no doubt be hard to bear. But stooping to his level isn't the way forward IMO. WS has the rules it does for good reasons and the rules are the reason I'm here and not on social media where there are no rules.

MOO
Make no mistake, I am not making excuses for NP. I agree he has gone way low.

I expected the DA to want this to drag out as long as possible in case Jennifer's body turns up, just to try the tampering case when he finally has to and wait for the murder charges.

I've changed my mind as I've come around to believing she was dismembered. LE has to know that by now, that they've found all they're going to find.

Now that we think street people are part of the circumstantial case, it may be feared that these guys could die or disappear so the DA may decide to hurry things along.

I'm ready. Aren't you?!
Dismemberment is the only reason I can think of as to why her bra and t shirt were apart from her body. Well, there is another reason but I'm afraid to say it.

My other thought, regarding the loud banging heard at Sturbridge Hill, NC is that evidence is being hidden inside the structure of the house. A contractor wanna be architect being clever. But wouldn't cadaver dogs have sniffed inside the houses? Maybe someone can rule this out. MOO. Thank you at WS for putting the time to do in depth research.
Welcome! Good to have someone local!

The Sturbridge house has been the source of much posting here and it has been searched at least 2 times that I am aware of by State Police Crime Lab. For whatever reason the State Police released the house to FD as we saw the infamous FOX61 crew there the day FD was in clean up mode. Do we know if any walls were removed by LE at the property? No, we don't know. But I think almost everyone thought the 5 am banging and dogs barking without stopping was significant. But the house was returned to FD so I am just assuming LE found nothing or took what evidence it needed. Beyond this we have no info unfortunately.

I don't know much about cadaver dogs but I think we have had a number of people on her post about how the dogs don't always get it right the first time at a property. I think the article someone posted previously told about a case where the dogs did an initial search and found nothing and then came back 6 months later and found something.

I think the difference is that all the things you mention WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ALCOHOL AND DRUGS that have been discussed here came from MSM articles, news reports, approved sources and court documents. If we had say a series or even 1 DWI report in a local paper then it would be fair game here. But we don't have that. If someone find any then by all means post and share.
Should we be discussing dismemberment? There is no source that mentions that. Conversation here has been mature and respectful, IMO. I don't think there needs to be censorship at this point, IMO. I am in favor of free discussions while certainly agreeing to no discussions of the children and non persons of interest. Just don't think there needs to be any more limits at this time. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500