Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
SouthwarkArchdiocese‏ @RC_Southwark

Southwark Diocese would like to ask all parishioners to pray for the safe return of Nora Quoirin and for her family. Nora is a 15 yr old parishioner from St Bede’s in Clapham. The family have been on holiday in Malaysia and she has been missing for 3 days. #pleaseshare

EBRxCmnXYAEKJtR.jpg

SouthwarkArchdiocese on Twitter

can i post dad's fb in a case like this?

(i'll post it here after an answer.)
It seems not:

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Any exception must first be approved by an administrator. You can contact an administrator via private message, or send an email to websleuthscomments@gmail.com

Rules - Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Missing Nora Quoirin search involves over 160 people

In a statement issued on Tuesday, the family urged anyone with information to come forward.

They said: "Nora’s family believe she has been abducted. We are especially worried because Nora has learning and developmental disabilities, and is not like other 15 year olds.

"She looks younger, she is not capable of taking care of herself, and she won’t understand what is going on. She never goes anywhere by herself. We have no reason to believe she wandered off and is lost.

"Nora has shoulder length wavy dark blonde hair and blue eyes, she is 5ft1 and thin. If you have any information, please pass it on so we can assist the local police in any way possible."

Nora Quoirin's family issues new statement

Morning Ireland‏Verified account @morningireland
Sumisha Naidu reports that police "are still considering this a missing person's case" and "there is no reason to believe there was any foul play involved or that there was an abduction". The police say their examination shows the window was opened "from within the room"
Morning Ireland on Twitter

Well at least they have clarified that point.
So surely, either the parents or one of the siblings would be able to advise whether or not they opened this window. If none of them did, then the only person left who could have done so is Nora herself.

Last edited:
Malaysian journalist:

Ooi Beng Cheang‏ @luxentX

The search and resue operation to find 15 year old Irish girl that went missing at the Dusun Resort has entered its third day. More than 160 police. firemen, civil defence, RELA and foresty department personnel searched the surrounding dense jungle and hilly terrain.

Ooi Beng Cheang on Twitter

It is believed she had left her clothes in her room and is only in her undergarments. So far, police have said it was treating it as a missing person case as there there was no sign that criminal elements were involved... and they believe she is still in the area.

Today police focused their search along a stream near the resort, hoping she would approach it for a drink. Police tracker dogs lost her scent 100m from the resort.

Police were informed by her parents she left her clothes in her room, so she would only be in her undergarments.

police will recomb the area again to search for Nora Anne Quoirin.

I'm truly stumped. If she were abducted imo I don't believe it could be from the home but the family are very insistent.

It's very odd isn't it. I know they know her better than anyone else, and she may have never wandered off before, but in my opinion that doesn't mean she wouldn't ever do it. Kids can do surprising and very out of character things at times. I also wish we knew more about Nora's special needs so that we can try and get inside her mind a little more and think how she might be thinking. If she has something like autism then she may not have had any concept of how dangerous it might be to climb out the window and go and explore a little. I truly hope they find her safe but the more time goes on the more worrying this is getting.

22 minutes ago:

Deputy IGP: No criminal element found in case of missing Irish teen

“The public is urged not to spread or share unverified information that could hamper our investigations.

“The Negri Sembilan police chief will be having daily press conferences to update the public on the operations conducted by the search team,” he said in a statement this evening.

“We have also increased our search efforts together the fire and rescue personnel, national defense unit and People’s Volunteer Corp (Rela),” he further added.

Deputy IGP: No criminal element found in case of missing Irish teen | Malay Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname