Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
The picture posted to Global BC twitter account, that has apparently been removed, was clearly a computer tower. If you search up "charcoaled desktop computer Kam and Bryer" on google image search, the image is right there. First one for me.

Thanks....I just found this too.

Burned out truck found near Dease Lake allegedly connected to BC double murder suspects | Watch News Videos Online

We Can link Global news, right?? If I am wrong, someone please let me know and I will remove!

That's possible but seems more likely that a couple gamer teenagers would be carrying around a computer tower rather than a older outdoorsy botanist. Imo.

The picture posted to Global BC twitter account, that has apparently been removed, was clearly a computer tower. If you search up "charcoaled desktop computer Kam and Bryer" on google image search, the image is right there. First one for me.

Prior to the discovery of the burned out truck/camper, we already had knowledge of BS expensive gaming computer that was a gift from his dad.

When burned truck and contents discovered, there was close up news video of item that clearly resembled a computer tower, and reported as such in the media.

Could the computer tower belong to somebody other than BS? Sure - but not very likely, in my opinion.

ETA: See video link in post above courtesy of @CanadianMade .
Tower visible at 35 seconds/1:00 min video.

Last edited:
Can you direct me to a site that sells airsoft (brand) weapons? Because when I type "airsoft brand" in google, I get dozens and dozens of air gun brands (but not airsoft).

I am not conflating anything. I am blatantly and clearly stating that we don't know it was an "airsoft" in the first place (only the oddball father's words - and I'm claiming that people use the word "airsoft" to cover a wide range of guns - just google it yourself).

In fact, since I was given three "airsoft" guns (all of which shoot BB's and can easily inflict some damage to humans) I just went to check and I can't tell what brand they are (at all) but any markings on them. The person who gave them to me said they were "airsoft." But if you're telling me that Airsoft Brand never makes any guns that fire anything but plastic pellets, then I am telling you that many people use the word "airsoft" for things that are not airsoft.

But I'd like to see something from the brand itself, stating that it does not sell (in the US) airsoft BB guns. Go to amazon and type in "airsoft ammo" and you'll immediately see BB's, which is my point. Retailers and other humans use the term "airsoft" in multiple ways.

In the picture where Bryer is shown holding his gun in the family home, he has the barrel tip hidden under his left arm (as far as I can tell) so you can't see if the tip is orange.

The number of gamers who have realistic looking air rifles is legion. People think they are legal to carry on college campuses and at high schools (they are not, in California, but they are found all the time). Penalties for possessing them are much lighter, in any case, it's often not even charged.

I'll upload a picture later, but you can go to airsoft atlanta and see "airsoft BB" under ammunition.

Airsoft is not a brand, it is a type of toy weapon.

A “bb gun” is not an “airsoft gun.”

Airsoft only fires plastic. If a gun fires metal BB’s, it is a “BB gun.”

As a kid I had airsoft guns, BB guns, and pellet guns.

I know exactly what I am talking about.

ETA: I responded to another post, not yours. So I never said you “conflated” anything. I said the person I responded to did.

Airsoft Gun vs. BB Gun – What’s the Difference?

One of the primary differences between BB guns and Airsoft guns are the type of ammunition they fire. BB guns fire small metal or lead BBs which make them potentially deadly depending on the strength of the gun. On the other hand, Airsoft guns fire a plastic projectile making them far safer for recreational use.

Last edited:
Renata just posted an interesting video. Said RCMP are now trying to trace the route BS and KM took from the vehicle to where they were found. It includes video, and as she notes, literally, just within a few steps, these guys in bright orange are completely obscured from the road.
Renata D'Aliesio

@RenataDAliesio

RCMP searchers have now headed into the bush. One thing they are trying to do today is further map the path that the suspects took #canadianmanhunt #canadamanhunt

Renata D'Aliesio

@RenataDAliesio

·
4m

Replying to
@RenataDAliesio
Despite the fact that theh are wearing bright orange, I can no longer see them in the dense woods #canadianmanhunt #canadamanhunt

If it's easy to say that they DID kill them, it's just as easy to say that the DIDN'T at this point. Until we have more info(if ever) I will likely continue to look at it that way.
Obviously many others share your opinion, but there are no other suspects, based on evidence already collected by RCMP.

Don't despair. I'm sure we will get more details and answers to cause of the 3 deaths in the not too distant future. Bureaucracy, you know....

As for the motive, unless LE is expected to be mind readers, we might be left to speculate.
Having said this, it's hard to imagine that the suspects left nothing behind to explain this tragedy.
Were their phones recovered?
Knowing their end was near, it's hard to imagine them leaving no word behind for their families, their victims' families or even the world.
Didn't they have someone, something to blame? Did they have some kind of mission? Did they achieve their goal?
I'm still hoping for some kind of manifesto.
I've wondered if they left something resembling a suicide note at the spot where their possessions were found near the shore, which is why the day or so before the bodies were even found, RCMP was already talking about them no longer being a threat to anyone. MOO

Catching up.

I don't think he knew, I think he was suspicious of the circumstances. As was I. As soon as I heard '19 year old men' and 'burned truck' and 'dead man apparently without a vehicle beside the side of a road', I suspected the teens had done it. It's just experience and thinking through how such a crime scene might have transpired: the logistics of managing two vehicles, the unlikelihood of anyone kidnapping 2 tall men.

I have no doubt the RCMP had that scenario in mind as well.

The key element is it's possible to have strong suspicions but to also keep an open mind, which allows you to immediately confirm or cancel your suspicions once more facts come in. And not to go around blabbing your suspicions as though they are facts, or distort the facts to suit your suspicions.

IMO that's what conspiracy thinkers get wrong. Instead of admitting that they don't know all the facts, or don't understand them, they jump to conclusions and close their minds to any new facts that come along.

IMO the tip might have been the suspects using or trying to use one of the victim's cards to buy something. Possibly in Meadowlake. Police would have immedately gone and gotten the store surveillance video. It seems to me otherwise very hard to link them so directly to his death, without having arrested them for driving his car.

The tip:

Cold Lake residents shaken after B.C. murder suspects spotted in Alberta town

July 21 at 9:30 a.m. in Cold Lake, phoned in when they were just "missing"?

I have it on pretty good authority the keys are now in the hands of the police. I’m not certain what else was collected from the burn site, it is incredible that they are only just now putting effort in to searching it.

That’s super weird. I guess they were just lucky that no one removed them.

Airsoft is not a brand, it is a type of toy weapon.

A “bb gun” is not an “airsoft gun.”

Airsoft only fires plastic. If a gun fires metal BB’s, it is a “BB gun.”

As a kid I had airsoft guns, BB guns, and pellet guns.

I know exactly what I am talking about.

ETA: I responded to another post, not yours. So I never said you “conflated” anything. I said the person I responded to did.

Airsoft Gun vs. BB Gun – What’s the Difference?

One of the primary differences between BB guns and Airsoft guns are the type of ammunition they fire. BB guns fire small metal or lead BBs which make them potentially deadly depending on the strength of the gun. On the other hand, Airsoft guns fire a plastic projectile making them far safer for recreational use.

Sorry. I just have an early image in my mind of the crime scene and can’t shake it. Also do not trust Dads perspective.

I have it on pretty good authority the keys are now in the hands of the police. I’m not certain what else was collected from the burn site, it is incredible that they are only just now putting effort in to searching it.
In one of her other tweets from about thirty minutes ago, Renate mentioned something about them searching the site of where the car was burned and noted that keys and scorched metal had remained there. So, yeah, looks like they must have just picked up the keys this afternoon.

I've wondered if they left something resembling a suicide note at the spot where their possessions were found near the shore, which is why the day or so before the bodies were even found, RCMP was already talking about them no longer being a threat to anyone. MOO

Or they were found the day before they were retrieved, giving the RCMP time to send in the medical examiner, arrange flights, coffins and give the families of the suspects advance warning of what was to come.

My hunch is that RCMP came back to RAV4 burn site because of comments about the keys and other stuff left behind.

Or they were found the day before they were retrieved, giving the RCMP time to send in the medical examiner, arrange flights, coffins and give the families of the suspects advance warning of what was to come.
It's possible, but if so, then RCMP lied about when they were found. They said they found them around 10 am Wednesday, it was announced around 2 PM, and then they were removing the bodies around 8 PM that night. I don't know why they would claim they only found them that morning if they'd actually found them 1-2 days before. I'd think speed would be of the essence, considering it was quite likely they could have been decomposing for a couple of weeks.

Edited to add: It's gruesome, but I suppose there's chance they may have smelled them decomposing days earlier and figured they were in the woods nearby. :confused::eek:

Last edited:
It's possible, but if so, then RCMP lied about when they were found. They said they found them around 10 am Wednesday, it was announced around 2 PM, and then they were removing the bodies around 8 PM that night. I don't know why they would claim they only found them that morning if they'd actually found them 1-2 days before. I'd think speed would be of the essence, considering it was quite likely they could have been decomposing for a couple of weeks.

RCMP did not lie about the discovery of the bodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname