Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to an article posted earlier they arrived late on Saturday afternoon. The kids were playing outside but were in bed by 10pm. Everyone seemed tired from the journey.

I'm guessing that they talk about the bedroom window a lot because it was wide open in the morning and they must have remembered it being closed the night before. The sister said she left out the window possibly repeating her parents assumption.

She was sleeping upstairs. She was in one bed and her two siblings in the other. She's the eldest child which probably explains why she got to sleep on her own. The upstairs bedroom is actually a mezzanine, so its very open to the ground floor. This is why its such a mystery.
Oh! You’ve said some of what I said. I reply as I go, so I often don’t realise that the same has already been posted further down than I have caught up to. Sorry!

I'm guessing that they talk about the bedroom window a lot because it was wide open in the morning and they must have remembered it being closed the night before. The sister said she left out the window possibly repeating her parents assumption.

It was the window in the kitchen area downstairs that was open.

Last edited:
What do the police know so far?

The police have so far confirmed that Nora Anne had exited the resort chalet from the aluminium-framed glass window which was reported to be wide open on the morning of her disappearance.

According to the police, the forensics team is still trying to establish if fingerprint samples found on the window belong to a criminal or an outsider.

Police investigations have so far determined that the window could be opened from the outside if it was not locked, but have yet to establish if the window was locked when Nora Anne went missing.

Six questions about: The disappearance of Irish teen Nora Anne Quoirin | Malay Mail

It's Sunday 6 am in Malaysia.

Day 8.
JMHO

I am so frustrated that the police are not releasing information.

They should have something on the fingerprints. Wonder what kind of system they have for prints?

I'm concerned Ireland sending a liaison for the family and government. Maybe, I'm just a worry wart.

Just don't trust this government.

Still praying...

Aug 11 2019
Malaysian police step up search for Irish teenager Nora Quoirin
"Police have questioned the taxi driver who drove the family to the Dusun rainforest resort where they were due to have a two-week holiday. Officers have also searched the homes of staff at the resort and spoken to residents with criminal records living nearby."

Wow this case has really got me gripped, my heart goes out to her and her family:(

It seems a complete mystery, she was sleeping on an open plan mezzanine, the spiral stairs are steep, she has a disability that makes her nervous and mobility is limited...unless someone put something over her mouth to ‘knock her out’ and managed to quietly carry her down...I just cannot see how she could be whisked away?!?!

I think the lure of the jungle...sounds, water, wildlife...plus some disorientation/jet lag could have caused her to act out of her normal behaviour (the poster’s story about his sister early shows the unexpected is possible), but with her mobility restrictions would she really have climbed out of the window?

<modsnip - Facebook info>

It is just so sad, I pray they find her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your post is very intriguing. I haven't read about what the mum said - I didn't think it would be pertinent.

I still think Nora wandered off, but I suppose at least there's more hope of her being alive if it was a kidnapping for a ransom. Is this genuinely a likely scenario? Is the family rich?

The video is a few thread back....if you watch check out her body language, how she pauses to chose the right words when discussing the government response.

Working in health care for 40 plus, she just did not the have the ability mentally or physically. She, looks normal, but those photos are standing still. Folks with her disability wobble when they walk and can do repeated/trained task, but lack reasoning ability. Her brain only partially developed.

Edited...rich maybe
Very astutely observed. This lady is clearly an experienced public speaker

Fwiw in Greece Natalie Christopher was found deceased a couple of days ago by the third searcher who passed the location where she was. The first two people had passed her by because she was down in a ravine and hard to see.

I have followed many cases here where something like this happened, often a deceased person is later found by chance in an area that had previously been searched extensively by human and also canine search teams.

It's very likely Nora is in the jungle or the river but has not been spotted because of the thick vegetation and rugged terrain.

I still find it the most likely scenario that she exited the house for whatever reason when it was still dark and quickly got lost in the jungle.

Moo

If I’m understanding correctly, she had mobility issues, right?
So...why would she be sleeping upstairs? Those spiral stairs are steep. Wouldn’t it be harder for her to get up and down them? I’d think you’d put her on the ground floor. If she’s unsteady, she could fall if she got up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, for example.

Looking at the photos of sora house again. The main door to the house is right at the very back of the left hand side (if you were looking in from patio area), so I think in the kitchen area to the far side of the spiral staircase? The toilet is also near the bottom of the spiral staircase. Maybe Nóra intended to go to the toilet, but tired & disoriented went through the wrong door? It would explain how Nóra ended up outside.

If I’m understanding correctly, she had mobility issues, right?
So...why would she be sleeping upstairs? Those spiral stairs are steep. Wouldn’t it be harder for her to get up and down them? I’d think you’d put her on the ground floor. If she’s unsteady, she could fall if she got up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, for example.
I thought I read that she had problems with balance. Don't the stairs have railings?
I'm sure if she could not manage the stairs her parents would have had her sleep downstairs or they would have stayed somewhere else.
If she was learning to ride a bike or went on trips to the jungle she must not have had too many problems with mobility. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiRi224