OH - 10 killed including Gunman, 16 injured, Mass Shooting, Oregon District, Dayton, 4 Aug 2019 #2

Did he claim to be antifa? I do not understand why the pages of antifa?

He has clearly shown that he has had issues for a long time. Choking. Smoking meth everyday. His band with the horrendous lyrics.

Inviting his friends to come to the bar, shooting his sibling and best friend have zero to do with antifa

Did he claim to be antifa? I do not understand why the pages of antifa?

He has clearly shown that he has had issues for a long time. Choking. Smoking meth everyday. His band with the horrendous lyrics.

Inviting his friends to come to the bar, shooting his sibling and best friend have zero to do with antifa

According to some msm, he did claim it. But as I mentioned above, I was informed that it was OT here, nonetheless. Which is why I'm confused about the continuing discussion, as well.

Thirty Seconds That Haunt Dayton’s Police Chief

“Thirty seconds,” Mr. Biehl said. “Thirty seconds. At least 41 rounds fired by the assailant. Nine dead, 14 with nonfatal gunshot wounds, and another two dozen injured. We couldn’t prevent those level of casualties and we were right there,” he pondered.

I have such respect for this police chief.

Could someone please leave a small recap of the new info these past few days?

Could someone please leave a small recap of the new info these past few days?
CB had hit list/rape list in high school and was suspended for a short time but was allowed back to school.
CB was in grunge band with violent lyrics.
Worked at chipotle at some point and dropped out of college after half a semester.
History of frequent meth and cocaine use.
Talked about shooting up bars with his friends.
Lived with his parents.
Sister was transgender but was not out to many people but did appear that CB knew since they interacted on twitter with her account with name of Jordan.
CB came to bar with sister and his best friend in same car, separated from them at some point in the night and then there was communication between them prior to shooting. They were not aware of his plans. His sister was killed and his best friend was shot. Friend is talking to police but we have not heard any inf0rmation from this.
Police have been able to unlock some phones CB owned but not his main phone.

Really no knew information in the last few days. Latest update was surveillance video of CB in Blind Bobs with his sister and friend dressed in different clothes and appearing calm.

Federal officials will announce charges Monday stemming from their investigation into the deadly shooting in Dayton last Sunday morning.

A friend of Connor Betts, the Oregon District gunman, is accused of lying on federal firearms forms, according to a news release.

The government is unsealing those charges Monday. The name of Betts’ friend has not been released.

U.S. Attorney Benjamin Glassman and Special Agent in Charge Todd Wickerham of the FBI will make an official announcement at 2 p.m. in Dayton.

DOJ: Friend of Dayton shooter to face federal charges

Derek Myers
@DerekMyers
Charges are related friend purchasing his OWN firearms, who also provided the body armor to Connor Betts. It’s unknown to media at this time if this was the person who rode to the club with Betts; his sister’s boyfriend. To be clear, none of these guns were used in the shooting.

It is believe the body armor provided by this friend was used in the shooting. The friend is being charged for allegedly lying on three federal forms to purchase his own firearms.

Derek Myers (@DerekMyers) | Twitter

https://nypost.com/2019/08/06/man-recalls-father-dying-in-his-arms-during-dayton-massacre/

Please read, not going to cut and paste the info here because it is too graphic. But this is a contradiction to the coroners report.

Doesn't seem very relevant. The son was panicked, trying to avoid getting shot himself. A lot of people get things wrong in that kind of situation. He could have also seen blood on his father's head from more minor wounds from bullet fragments, flying glass or hitting his head on the pavement, etc. Those injuries would be listed in an autopsy report, but would not show as the cause of death. Recall, the news reports are based on preliminary AR's (not very detailed) and reporters only reported the wounds that caused the death of the victim.

Why is this a concern?

From PC

FBI spoke to him Aug 4 and Kollie indicated he had purchased body armor and a gun accessory for CB. Agents smelled pot and saw a pistol. On Aug 8 they spoke to him and said he had done hard drugs and acid with CB in 2014/2015 and he smoked pot every day for 10 years.

The purchase form for the pistol said he did not do any drugs. He also grows mushrooms in his home (that's a thing?:eek:)

Hope they release the affidavit because he is going too fast for me to type

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fitriawastuti
Back