Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #11 *GUILTY*

Yes. He should be doing that
I don't believe she is there.
She is somewhere else IMO.
Watching the few short clips of her mother's anguish today is an accelerant.
I don't know that finding her will provide the healing she needs so much, but maybe we can at least try.
We will receive nothing from her killer.
But we can still unearth more info about his web history, info LE probably has, but nothing wrong with fresh eyes...

And this is the biggest needle-in-a-haystack ever until one remembers he wasn't so bright or deadly as he liked to pretend.
It's not impossible, but it may well be fruitless.

If there could be found a dozen or even fewer searchers on the ground, people that would be up for checking out leads... even useless leads...

That family are gonna return to China, Mr Zhang is a long-distance truck driver, gone for days at a time..

I know they have a community but she will be alone in her despair.
And this time it is even worse because her hope has been taken by evil.
And , the 'new' information she received regarding the plastic rubbish bags will break her mind as they would break anybody's mind.

If anybody wants to throw up a few maps we can look at them again.... just brainstorm a bit...
The right searchers will show up, I believe .

@TEB walked into that court-house with her head held high in the full knowledge that she would be torn apart by the defense aided and abetted by the killer. A vindictive boy-man-monster-manipulator.
They spent months, motion after motion trying to impugn on her character integrity reputation and sanity. They were relentless in their pursuit of her, as the killer was relentless in his desire to kill.
So he succeeded. Now he awaits his next victim's demise, YingYing's mother.

If there is any small thing anybody can do or any small effort anybody can make to help find her child's remains, I think now is the time to start.

We may not save her, but we can at least try.
#FindYingYing.

The tip I heard about regarded looking for a green duffel bag at the trash depot north of Champaign Urbana on Lincoln.

Been very busy the past couple of days and haven't been on, but wanted to give a couple more details. I heard about this tip a little more than a week before Christensen was arrested. i don't know what date investigators got it, and I didn't know what to make of it at the time. However, a day or two after BC's arrest, I started seeing people on facebook mentioning that the FBI was asking residents at Stonegate if anyone had seen BC carrying a large, green duffel bag, so that made me feel confident that at some point, someone communicated this tip to them.

I don't know if it is related or not, but I remember on the night of ~June 17th of 2017, i was on a local message board and someone asked if anyone knew what was going on, because they had observed several Urbana PD and UIPD police vehicles in a convoy with their lights and sirens on speeding north up Lincoln. Again, it could have been a response to anything. But, I have always wondered if they received this tip that night and they went rushing up north to search the depot. Beckett mentioned that her remains would have been compressed twice before being placed in the landfill. Presumably once would have been by the garbage truck itself, and the other time would have been the trash depot. Of course, by that time, since her remains would have been picked up on the 12th, they likely would have been long gone. I would also guess that they may not have received any other tips or information corroborating this at the time, and so they didn't pursue it any further.

Edit: one other thought. this tip was an anonymous tip and so might not have been taken seriously, because investigators at the time may have thought it was coming from the perpetrator who may have been trying to throw them off of the trail to her remains.

Last edited:
The ones who lost the most, YingYing Zhang, her family, and her loved ones and friends have set an example to be respected and considered. Their strength of character and composure as well as their bravery in continuing to commit to their love for a gifted young woman at all costs speaks for itself. But anyone touched by this case has experienced loss, including people who are likely to be stigmatized by the actions of an individual they may know personally. Even after the arrest of the man eventually convicted, I was publicly scrutinized online. Though I remained silent of my own volition, I was watching and taking note with the hope that one day, I could speak out to encourage people to not make assumptions about those associated with criminals. I have no case-related information to provide that is not public knowledge, but I do plead that people consider the impact their words may have on those who found themselves entangled with a criminal. I assure you, it is not something I would wish upon anyone.

I understand hunger for more information, for pieces to fit together, for things to make sense. But with hunger comes responsibility to choose actions and words that reflect something more than instinct. Our human ability to choose to act and speak in a way that is contrary to our primal instincts is part of our humanity that is too precious to lose. I hope these words do not seem harsh or judge mental.

The kind welcome and words of affirmation are greatly appreciated, more than words can adequately express. Please forgive me if there are questions I cannot answer or if I don’t post frequently. I did not post for recognition, though you have my heartfelt thanks for it should you choose to offer it. Instead, I posted to express my own gratitude and, hopefully, to make a meaningful contribution.

Thanks to you for everything you did and for having the courage to do it -from recording your conversations with him, to enduring testifying at the trial. You and the DNA evidence from his apartment were what got him convicted. It *should* have been what got him executed as well -but that is another issue for another time.

Thanks again for all you have done, and by deepest sympathy and condolences for the difficulties you have had to endure over the past two years.

Been very busy the past couple of days and haven't been on, but wanted to give a couple more details. I heard about this tip a little more than a week before Christensen was arrested. i don't know what date investigators got it, and I didn't know what to make of it at the time. However, a day or two after BC's arrest, I started seeing people on facebook mentioning that the FBI was asking residents at Stonegate if anyone had seen BC carrying a large, green duffel bag, so that made me feel confident that at some point, someone communicated this tip to them.

I don't know if it is related or not, but I remember on the night of ~June 17th of 2017, i was on a local message board and someone asked if anyone knew what was going on, because they had observed several Urbana PD and UIPD police vehicles in a convoy with their lights and sirens on speeding north up Lincoln. Again, it could have been a response to anything. But, I have always wondered if they received this tip that night and they went rushing up north to search the depot. Beckett mentioned that her remains would have been compressed twice before being placed in the landfill. Presumably once would have been by the garbage truck itself, and the other time would have been the trash depot. Of course, by that time, since her remains would have been picked up on the 12th, they likely would have been long gone. I would also guess that they may not have received any other tips or information corroborating this at the time, and so they didn't pursue it any further.

Edit: one other thought. this tip was an anonymous tip and so might not have been taken seriously, because investigators at the time may have thought it was coming from the perpetrator who may have been trying to throw them off of the trail to her remains.

Are you talking about the Republic Services Transfer Station on Saline just off of Lincoln?Screenshot_20190810-225256_Maps.jpg
Screenshot_20190810-230035_Maps.jpg
Screenshot_20190810-231604_Maps.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190810-230035_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20190810-230035_Maps.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Maybe chain him to a fence so he dont runaway.make him dig.

Now of course I really do not agree with violence against any human. JMHO BC has shown us to be mainly inhuman MOO.

Maybe that work supervised by the inmates on the cleaning detail with Jeffrey Dahmer?

After sufficient remains for the family's faith needs are recovered....

JMHO YMMV LLR

Now of course I really do not agree with violence against any human. JMHO BC has shown us to be mainly inhuman MOO.

Maybe that work supervised by the inmates on the cleaning detail with Jeffrey Dahmer?

After sufficient remains for the family's faith needs are recovered....

JMHO YMMV LLR

Or he can have Jerry Epsteins old cell?

Or he can have Jerry Epsteins old cell?
DONT MENTION THE WAR!!!
I had 16 hrs of Epstein yesterday which included a 2000 pg document drop, 100 million conspiracy theories, the entire qanon , altr's, and 4 chan and 8 chan brigades!
My head nearly blew off!
Max security with El chapo is the only place for this boy!
He sailed through murder, the aftermath, the court cases and now he wants a hotel close to his ex or allegedly ex-wife!
The BOP will be stepping up security as a result so it's even unlikely he will get to make a suicide attempt.
Forget him, I say.
Find Ying Ying is all.

DONT MENTION THE WAR!!!
I had 16 hrs of Epstein yesterday which included a 2000 pg document drop, 100 million conspiracy theories, the entire qanon , altr's, and 4 chan and 8 chan brigades!
My head nearly blew off!
Max security with El chapo is the only place for this boy!
He sailed through murder, the aftermath, the court cases and now he wants a hotel close to his ex or allegedly ex-wife!
The BOP will be stepping up security as a result so it's even unlikely he will get to make a suicide attempt.
Forget him, I say.
Find Ying Ying is all.

What does bop stand for ?

Can I ask if anyone of the posters aaaarer in Illinois? And can organize a search ? I'm in Canada so I can't participate.

Attachments

• landfill_costs (1).pdf
    83.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Just wanted to share these links to articles about Christine Mustafa in Arizona and the search for her remains. Her boyfriend murdered her in 2017 and it is thought that he disposed of her body in a landfill.

How police will search 2,600-acre landfill for missing woman's remains

$1,476,556, 87 Days, and 9 Other Numbers About the Landfill Search for Christine Mustafa

Or I should say, it is thought that the boyfriend disposed of her remains in a receptacle whose contents ended up in a landfill.

Yes, I do believe a search for our beloved Yingying must be done.

Here is a link to an article, that says it all, by Mary Mitchell in the Chicago Sun-Times, November 2018, about the need to search for the missing remains of loved ones.

This case has deeply affected my life for the past two years and it will continue to do so until I take my last breath.

I know how it has affected me, but I will never feel the effects as much as Yingying's family has and will continue to do so as time goes by.

Reclaiming missing woman's body from landfill right thing to do

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaye 502
Back