Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A body has been found in the hunt for missing British teen Nora Quoirin in the Malaysian jungle, police sources say.

The discovery was made on the tenth day of an intensive search of the jungle surrounding the eco-resort where she was on holiday.

Police would not officially confirm that the body was that of the 15-year-old.

However, there are no reports of anyone else missing in the mountains surrounding where Nora was last seen.

Body found in hunt for missing British teen Nora Quoirin in Malaysian jungle, police sources say | Daily Mail Online

Went to Google the Sharman and BINGO, all major news outlets covering him. NYT, Washington Post, Today and more. Great to get the word out!!

This county needs to put aside all their views/politics and welcome an active participation offered by foreign governments. All the secrecy, only believing in lost in jungle, answering no questions regarding abduction theory, and no information of other governments that have sent assistance and type of participation, except the are active.

This to me is the worst PR for tourism. Maybe in the beginning the world thought she was lost but after 9 days of searching the same jungle, only the police believe in this theory. They are climbing mountains only experienced climbers with rope can reach, looking for a handicapped girl that has trouble walking. How can they even try to sell this concept at day 9?

All JMHO

Edit add links...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...e9-a8b0-7ed8a0d5dc5d_story.html?noredirect=on

Malaysia shaman, foreign police join hunt for London teen
Only the police? Quite a few on here have expressed that Nora wandering off still seems likely.

Jackie Fox‏ @jackiefox_

A frenzy of a activity here at the resort. There may be a development in the search for Nóra.

(Video)

Jackie Fox on Twitter

Jackie Fox‏ @jackiefox_

There is a lot of police activity here at the Dusun rainforest resort. We may have a development in the search for Nóra for the first time in 10 days.

EB1dZbqUYAA5lJA.jpg

Jackie Fox on Twitter

I think if she was my child, I’d be over cautious, but then I like to be organised when going anywhere with children.

Sora House

There isn’t that much info to me.

“Please do not add children to your booking search. Please let us know by email if you are bringing children. Children stay free.
* This house is not dog-friendly.”

Why is the house not dog friendly? Can they escape easily?

Morning folks,

I, like so many, have become completely obsessed with this case. Searching all day for news and praying that Nora will be found.

I was wondering if anyone has considered the local cultural view of disabilities. I know that some cultures see people with disabilities or mental health problems as being cursed or possessed and bringing bad luck. I also have heard of other cultures where those with disabilities etc are believed to have special powers and connections with the spiritual world. Anyone know anything more about the beliefs of the surrounding community?
Wondering if there could be any connection with the Hari Raya Haji Festival.
Just some thoughts...

State Policle chief Mohammed Yusop said: 'I can confirm a body has been found in the Betembum mountains. It is not in an accessible place'

He added that forensic examination was needed to determine if it was male or female.

Body found in hunt for missing British teen Nora Quoirin in Malaysian jungle, police sources say | Daily Mail Online

I’m not going to read too much into this because of language but it sounds weird to me. Ten days and they can’t tell gender?

Horrible to say but who knows what was done with the body and maybe animals got to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann