Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #19 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interestingly, I don't see the cleaning lady's name on the discovery docs (but the landscaper is there). Perhaps the house cleaner's story about cameras everywhere is false?

Interview with the cleaning lady: MacKenzie Lueck: What we know about the home police searched

New interview with the landscaper: New witness: MacKenzie Lueck murder suspect wanted to carry out ‘disturbing’ project

Discovery: https://localtvkstu.files.wordpress.com/2019/07/initial-discovery-documents-ayoola-ajayi.pdf

I recall the both the cleaning lady and ABnB guest cite they saw cameras inside AA's home. (The guest said he tried to friend her on fb after she stayed at his place).

I also recall the cleaning lady appeared to embellish her account every time she told it -- perhaps LE did not deem her credible witness.

I believe AA removed the cameras before LE arrived to search his home, and why they are absent from discovery list.

Only web cameras on discovery list were taken from ML apartment (bedroom and living room).

MOO

Hi, guys. I haven't followed in a few weeks. Any word on how Kenzie and AA knew each other and why Kenzie met him that night? Yeah, I know the suspicions and I have them too but has LE firmed up any speculation?

This guy truly is an idiot. First, he left evidence in his backyard. Then he wanted to pay someone to come do work in his backyard, rather than just buy bags of soil and doing the work himself. Everyone that thinks he is some sort of criminal mastermind, or that he was running some kind of organized sex ring, or that he has even killed before... I think you are sadly mistaken. He is too sloppy, lazy, and incompetent.
Completely agree. So sorry for this landscaper. Can't imagine what if.

Kenzie's memorial was sad and sweet and even funny. I'm guessing 200 - 250 people there. The bishop of the church opened the service. A childhood friend spoke, two of her female cousins spoke, a close family friend spoke, her father spoke, and her uncle closed the service with a prayer. Her father was amazing. He shared his love for his daughter through family remembrances and a few humorous stories. He had us laughing through our tears. It was a beautiful, bright sunny day and as a community, we shared our love for Kenzie and her wonderful family. Closure for our town, I think, but never, never closure for her parents.

Kenzie's memorial was sad and sweet and even funny. I'm guessing 200 - 250 people there. The bishop of the church opened the service. A childhood friend spoke, two of her female cousins spoke, a close family friend spoke, her father spoke, and her uncle closed the service with a prayer. Her father was amazing. He shared his love for his daughter through family remembrances and a few humorous stories. He had us laughing through our tears. It was a beautiful, bright sunny day and as a community, we shared our love for Kenzie and her wonderful family. Closure for our town, I think, but never, never closure for her parents.

Thank you for this well-written post. I'm glad the memorial was combination of sad, sweet and funny.

May Kenzie's Family and Friends find comfort in their memories of her.

Beautifully said, thanks for sharing.

Thank you so much for being strong enough to be there. And also thank you to your son. It’s always great to hear about individuals from the community attending such events to show love. Can’t thank you enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member