Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #19 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.

liltexans

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck was last heard from when her plane landed at the Salt Lake City Airport at approximately 1:00 am on Monday, June 17th. She had flown home from her grandmother's funeral in Calfornia.

The SLC Police Case Number is 111129.

64600314_10213646125578622_976534147017211904_n.jpg

Media, Maps, and Timeline Thread

Find MacKenzie Lueck Facebook Page

Verified Insider:
yellowmoose (verified friend)

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17

MOD NOTE

Lay off Kenzie's friends now or warnings will be issued and you may find yourself on the outside of the thread looking in. Tricia is traveling and she is not in the mood to hear about anyone bashing Kenzie's friends. Unless you have been in their situation, I would think twice about judging their actions and statements. These are young people desperate to find their friend.

Also, a note about power posting. Some members are dominating the discussion in this thread and that violates our TOS. There is no need to respond to every post. Let others talk.

This post falls at random.

Please welcome verified friend of Mackenzie Lueck yellowmoose.

We have verified, short of hiring a P.I, that yellowmoose knows Kenzie and is a good friend.

You may ask yellowmoose questions. If you choose to disagree for whatever reason then you scroll by. Please do not argue.

Yellowmoose can give information without providing links.

Yellowmoose thank you for coming forward and helping us understand who Kenzie is and and about her life in general.

Thank you.
Tricia

Update #2

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/peagion

Email:
humble_pigion@yahoo.com
excellent_weapon@yahoo.com
humble_peagion@yahoo.com
AYOOLA.AJAYI@OUTLOOK.COM

Instagram: Ayoola (@peagion) • Instagram photos and videos

YouTube: Ayoola Ajayi, courtesy of @SeattleStew

MEETUP: Ayoola A. - Utah Outdoors (Salt Lake City, UT) | Meetup, courtesy of @ZZbball22

Pinterest: Ajayi Ayoola (peagion), courtesy of @diggndeeperstill

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ayoola-ajayi-937037110/
Resume from LinkedIn: my-resume

VENMO: Yellow Flowers, courtesy of @MFH

Forge Identity: | ICANN WHOIS, courtesy of @ZoriahNZ

Geeks Online LLC: Entity Details: GEEKS ONLINE LLC - Utah Business Search - Utah.gov, courtesy of @CatsMeoww

BBB: Geeks Online, LLC | Better Business Bureau® Profile, courtesy of @bodester413

Coursehero: https://www.coursehero.com/file/18686382/Assignment-3-Ayoola-Ajayi/, courtesy of @CatsMeoww

Modeling: Ayoola Ajayi - a model from United States

Model Mayhem: pigion, courtesy of @24Brix

His book: Ayoola Ajayi

MYSPACE: Ayoola ajayi Adisa (humble88) on Myspace, courtesy of @diggndeeperstill

Gaming: Team Nightmares - Liquipedia - The StarCraft II Encyclopedia, courtesy of @kiaatcher

Starcraft II thread started by AA:https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/2878488630?page=1, courtesy of @Kadoober

Starcraft II (where email is given):https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/628236185?page=1, courtesy of @Kadoober

Movato: https://www.movoto.com/salt-lake-ci...KfppFbZhP5twe0-vBW2VMApPLQmGCYH0#popphotoview, courtesy of @gliving

Mattress: https://us.letgo.com/en/i/product_ad8c021c-34c6-498a-b5de-a47e1ec57147
Box Springs: Facebook Marketplace: Queen bed box spring - Furniture - Salt Lake City, Utah

Defunct domain names registered in 2014: Webmaster: Ayoola Ajayi in Logan, UT, courtesy of @Kadoober

Quick Dry Work Authorization:https://blackwaterbilling.com/webpages/upload/wo_file_04-12-2019_0242pm.pdf, courtesy of @Gardener1850

AA’s History in the US
Updated July 3, 2019

1. Jul 2009 - AA arrived in the US on a student visa
2. Oct 2009 - AA was baptized by LD in Utah
3. 2009 -2016 - USU spokesman said AA was a student there three separate times during this period; he did not declare a major or earn a degree
4. Jun 11, 2011 - AA married TJ in Dallas TX
5. 2011-2012 TJA's baby was born, the marriage was crumbling, and AA told TJA he was going back to Utah. She refused to go with him.
6. 2011 - 2015 - USU said AA had a break in attendance during these years
7. 2011 - 2015 - AA's resume says he studied at London South Bank University
8. 2012 - AA and LD lost communication
9. August 2012 - AA was banned from the USU campus in 2012 after a theft investigation.
10. 2013 - He booked a modeling job with Stars Talent Studio
11. 2013 - 2015 AA lived in the North Logan area from 2013-2015
12. 2014 - AA became a green card holder
13. 2014 - AA was investigated by North Park UT police for the rape of an adult woman
14. 2015 - AA served in the Utah Army National Guard and was discharged in June 2015; he did not complete basic training
15. 2015 - Friend SM met AA in US Army basic training in Fort Jackson, SC
16. 2015 - AA had a website registered to an apt at 429 n 500 e Logan, UT
17. 2016 - AA was evicted from Ridgeview Apts in NSL (apt near Hatch Park)
18. 2016 - AA joined Airbnb as a user
19. 2017 - AA and TJA allegedly separated per divorce papers
20. 2017 - AA received unemployment benefits
21. 2017 - AA played the part of a football player in "Climb to Glory" Army-Navy video
22. 2017 or 2018 (exact date unknown) – AA purchased home at 547 N 1000 W, SLC, UT. [1]
23. Jan – Jul 2018 - Army friend SM moved to UT in Jan and lived downstairs in AA's Airbnb. *Awaiting verification of Venmo pmts Jan through July.
24. Aug 2018 - Book "Forge Identity" published
25. 2018 - AA’s contract with Stars Talent Studio ended after 5 yrs because he didn’t have time; he had a “big boy job.”
26. Sept 2018 - Airbnb review
27. Jan 2019 - AA and TJA divorced – 3rd Judicial District, Salt Lake Co UT
28. April 4, 2019 - AA contacted a contractor to build "unlimited budget" soundproof room with hooks at 7' level on walls. To be built under the porch. Contractor declines.
29. June 28, 2019 - AA arrested by SWAT at the Parkside Condominium complex at 1000 S. West Temple

[1] Per Realtor.com , the home sold on Aug 11, 2017. Per Movato, it was under contract in Jan 2018. Per RedFin, the home sold on Feb 26, 2018.

Bringing over from the prior thread. The tip line is still active. :)
I can promise it isn’t working. I can’t really attach a screenshot of my email. Maybe someone needs to tweet them to post that its been taken down.
Please remind me -- was the number disconnected, no answer, busy signal? Let me know, and I'll tweet message to SLCPD. Thanks...
I just called the tip line and got a recording that says something along the lines of, "...Salt Lake City Police Department, if this is an emergency please dial 911...tip line for Mackenzie Lueck, case #19-111129...if you have a tip, leave a message..." then it goes to voice mail where you can leave a tip. MOO

Dear Websleuths members and guests,

A woman who has been reading at Websleuths reached out to me and said she was raped by A.A. In my opinion she is being absolutely truthful. She has agreed to let me ask her questions about what happened to her and what has happened since Kenzie was murdered.

When I post what she tells me we will not allow anyone to be snarky, judgemental, or behave in any way other than respectful. If you choose not to believe her that's fine. Just scroll by without comment.

Later tomorrow I will begin posting her story

Thank you
Tricia

Also, a note about power posting. Some members are dominating the discussion in this thread and that violates our TOS. There is no need to respond to every post. Let others talk.

This post falls at random.

I am bumping up liltexans admonition about power posting. I noted, on the last thread, that some members are still dominating the discussion. This forum is not a chat room. Keep the discussion relevant to Mackenzie.

Moreover, drugs and other topics like pimps, sex workers, prostitutes are not pertinent to Mackenzie. Continuing to speculate on these topics may place you at risk of losing posting privileges.

I cannot read all of the posts so I'm very confused about this statement from the woman who was raped by AA. Can someone explain?
The post explaining what happened to her has not been posted yet. A long post with more details will be posted shortly. I will try and put all her posts together later on. I was literally up all night so please forgive any mistakes.

The post explaining what happened to her has not been posted yet. A long post with more details will be posted shortly. I will try and put all her posts together later on. I was literally up all night so please forgive any mistakes.

Thank you, Tricia. Please get some rest.

Looking forward to this woman's story.

No argument from me there whatsoever. Not just discussion but promotion and advocacy of things some parents would and do disagree with as well.

To not discuss the murder of a student and reasons for it with other adult students though--wow...

Jmo.

We absolutely have to have these discussions, in the colleges, and as parents. It's just very hard to make many inroads into the student culture, because they definitely support each others' choices. I should say, students choose friends who support their choices.

I'm going to put all of the posts from the person coming forward and telling us her story about AA together so it is more coherent. I should have done this in the first place. I'll do my best to get it done today. For now, here is the post that explains what happened to this person. Remember, you can post your questions here and she will do her best to answer them.
If I read anyone even so much as whispering an ounce of blame on this woman there will be no warnings. You will be banned.
I've spoken at great length to this very gracious lady and she is sincere. I believe her. If you don't then please scroll by.

Below are the answers to some of your questions. Remember, this person came forward after reading at Websleuths. She wants you all to know her story and how she became one of AA's victims.

Thank you for your warm welcome. In the next few days, I am going to try to answer any questions that were posted before this and then I will be taking a step back. A lot of the information I found here has greatly helped me through this grieving process. I wanted to understand...well, everything. Of course, I found more questions. I have finally gotten to a point, at least for now, where it is not constantly in my thoughts, and I am going to continue to try to move on with my life. I want to thank all of you who have said such kind and supportive things. They have touched me and they did not go unnoticed or unappreciated.

Q-Do the authorities know about the assault?

All the appropriate authorities are currently aware

Q- Am I the woman who filed the 2014 police report or a different woman?

Reading between the lines to see "did he sexually assault more than one woman?", I will simply say that women did come forward after his arrest. Unless it is needed for prosecution, I think it will remain unconfirmed and quiet, as it should. No more women need their lives ruined.

Q- How did we meet?

We worked in the same building and at some point ran across each others' online profiles. I don't even remember if it was an app or a website. I vaguely remember him asking if I had profile wherever it was he saw me. I remember being surprised that he was the man from his profile. At work, he was always smiling. He wore glasses and a nice button-down shirt. He looked sharp and seemed very intelligent. Online, he had mostly modeling photos. He was shirtless in some. He wasn't wearing his glasses or smiling. A couple of the online pictures kind of creeped me out. But I don't look great in all my pictures, and we seemed to get along well so I ignored it.

Q- How well did I know him?

He was just a coworker. He wanted to get to know me better, and I thought he seemed interesting. We had a few conversations at work. I am assuming we had some text conversations, but I don't remember.

Q- What happened?

I don't remember anything about earlier that day. Realize, I thought it was a normal day. I had not ever met with him outside of work. I do know that I drove to the address he sent me, which was a townhome. When I walked in, there was another girl there that he introduced as his apartment mate. She went into the kitchen/living room area and he asked if
I wanted to go to upstairs. Upstairs was his bedroom.

I would like to stop to say that afterward I blamed myself so hard - starting at the moment I walked upstairs. That said, just because a woman walks into a man's room, that does not give him the authority to do whatever he wants to her. It may be a sign that a woman is possibly interested in being romanced, but it is not consent. I
am not going to go into detail, but I will say that once I was alone with him, he got a dangerous look in his eyes that was not there in public. It wasn't just lust, it was...obssession, like he was driven by one singular purpose. It was the look of a predator. He didn't hurt me (physically) or threaten to hurt me. He just took what he wanted. Afterwards, the look was just....gone. He wanted me to stay. That still confuses me.

I did agonize over whether I should take some action. I worried that if I did nothing and he assaulted another woman, I would be responsible, but at the same time, I thought it was my fault it happened - for entering the room, for drinking, etc. I thought that if I hadn't made so many mistakes, he wouldn't have done it. And even if I had been thinking straight enough to hold him accountable, I don't know that it would have changed anything. Even if I pursued action, it was my word against his. I didn't have proof; he had a roommate who saw me walk upstairs of my own free will and leave without making a scene.

If I knew then what I know now, I would have done something even if there was no chance of him being put away. My first thought when I found out about Mackenzie was - it's my fault she is dead. My knees buckled in the parking lot. Though I have since tried to embrace a mindset of placing the blame where it belongs - on him - I still struggle with that thought that I could have possibly prevented him from hurting anyone else.

Q- Do you believe he murdered Mackenzie?

Yes. Based on the evidence I have heard and my experience with him, I believe he committed murder and I know he committed sexual assault. I am just waiting for prosecutors to prove it.

Q-
"I'd like to know what his level of expertise was in the IT field. There's been a lot of discussion about that because it seems he was so careless with his digital footprint.
Thanks for sharing your first hand knowledge of AA. Welcome.."

This answer is purely my opinion because I did not work in the same department. It was a call-center-type environment for a payday/installment loan company. It seemed to me that he tried to make his position seem very technical, but his job was just the chat (as opposed to telephone) version of customer service. The most technical aspect of his job involved helping customers log into and navigate the website (for instance, resetting passwords), which required no technical background. Looking back, I can see that many of
the things he was proud of were largely over-exaggerated. I think that even if he did happen to have some networking skills beyond those of most people, I doubt it was anything extraordinary. That said, he did have to be able to type fairly quickly for that position, so it's possible he had more of a background with computers than I knew. To me, he seemed more concerned with a modeling career than a technical one.
Also, I would like to note that the linked resume does not list the company he worked for then. It says Comcast. It's possible he had more than one job. But I doubt it.

Q- "Was he quiet or a more prominent personality?"

He was soft-spoken when it came to personal, one-on-one conversation, but louder and more outgoing when it came to work-related and/or group attention. I remember him explaining things to people and, once in particular, making a small groups of coworkers laugh fairly hard.

Comment "There seems to be a bit of a disconnect between how he appeared online more confident and how people describe him in person (shy and nice.) "

There was a complete disconnect between his online profile/private life and who he appeared to be in person/public.

Q- "Would he be someone you would ever describe as being slightly awkward at times?"

I feel like there are different types of awkward. The two I am thinking of are the weird type of awkward that makes you embarrassed for the person versus the sweet awkward that might seem endearing - say fumbling with something because your presence is making them a little nervous. I would say he could come off as the latter.

Q- "What kind of relationship did you see him have with others, and did you ever see him get upset or angry? "

I never saw him get very upset or angry. I saw a glimpse of his temper just before he assaulted me, but I didn't fight back, so I don't think I can give much insight into what he was like when he was angry.
###

Tricia here. There is more to her story. I hope to have another update for you a bit later on

Powerful stuff. Thanks for sharing! Really appreciate it!

I give up on trying to figure AA out. How do you have a woman roommate and do what you did? Not only that you wanted her to stay afterwards..

Reminds me of the mob guys who preach love, loyalty and God who show up to church right after whacking somebody. It just makes no sense.

We absolutely have to have these discussions, in the colleges, and as parents. It's just very hard to make many inroads into the student culture, because they definitely support each others' choices. I should say, students choose friends who support their choices.

I get that, I was more talking about having some discussions, but not others and the reasons why.

I understand your point though.

Jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members