Found Deceased WY - Aubree Corona, 28, did not return to campsite, Sublette County, 13 Jul 2019

I think I just figured out something. Sorry if I'm late to the party and somebody else already said it. I think the reason Aubree's bf and his dad were at the police station was because perhaps during the last conversation bf had with Aubree, bf agreed to meet her at the station for support while trying to explain why she didn't show up for her breathalyzer test. I bet they thought if they could tell the police what happened in person, she would have a better chance not getting in trouble over it. I know I would be freaked out and want some support. I think LE chose not to reveal that part of the conversation because they wanted to keep the focus on her missing instead of the actual reason of her visit to Pinedale. MOO and all that.

YAY Great news that the word is getting out to the public. Here's a copy of the missing person's flyer from the article you linked:

The new flyer looks great and very detailed. However, I can't seem to get it big enough on my computer to read the small words. Can anyone read it? Why is there a mugshot of a man? Is that her boyfriend?

What do you mean? Post more?

Welcome Lovato307. The rules here are that you have to become a verified insider in order to post any information that has not been released in the main-stream media (MSM). It's a really simply process and only the website owner @Tricia will know your personal info. Here's a link on how to become verified: Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

If you post info that has not been in MSM then your posts may be edited or removed by the moderators. After you are verified, however, you can post info without a link. I hope you will take the time to become verified.

The new flyer looks great and very detailed. However, I can't seem to get it big enough on my computer to read the small words. Can anyone read it? Why is there a mugshot of a man? Is that her boyfriend?
I think that is her boyfriend Gardener. It looks like it might have been a mugshot photo JMO. I couldn't enlarge it enough to get all the detail either.

In my opinion I believe the new flyer is jus putting dagers to the boyfriend and his family. I am the sister to the boyfriend and why didnt you use a more recent photo of my brother instead of a mugshot years ago? Are you trying to make him look like he os quilty of something? Because no one has used Aubrees most recent mug shot and hers didnt look well neither and it was jus months ago!
There is many stories as to why we didnt look for her well let me tell you why! She couldnt be reported missing till 24hours we were told by police to stay in camp in case she came back. It wasnt jus her kids there there was more and we were watching hers as well. We lisnted to cops when they said dont go out dont need more missing ppl we dont know the area she was last heard from. There is a lot ppl dont know as well as us. Bashing the family or my brother is ridiculous you werent there she left on her own after 3 ppl asked to go with her she said no everytime! She took my brothers truck he had nothing. Yes they do have surveillance of my brother AND my father waiting at the police station waiting for her thats where she was gonna meet them after the 3pm text! Please respect there is others involved

Do you have any information about why the OnStar was disabled on the vehicle?

Yes, , that is the boyfriend and unfortunately the only picture available to us, as LE had instructed both families not to approach each other. We are just trying to get all the information available out to the public in hopes of finding our daughter, sister, mother, and aunt. As you can see there are multiple pictures of Aubree is various settings. No disrespect intended, that was just the only picture available to help get the information out to the public.

Yes, , that is the boyfriend and unfortunately the only picture available to us, as LE had instructed both families not to approach each other. We are just trying to get all the information available out to the public in hopes of finding our daughter, sister, mother, and aunt. As you can see there are multiple pictures of Aubree is various settings. No disrespect intended, that was just the only picture available to help get the information out to the public.
I can totally understand your desire to get Aubree's information out and I have shared the flyer and hope others will as well. Wishing good news to come soon!

What we were told is that the truck did have OnStar and it at one time was activated. If it had never been activated they might have been able to go in through the factory settings. Otherwise, if the truck owner was not subscribed to services, pushing the blue OnStar button would activate emergency services anyway, with or without a subscription. However, the truck Aubree was driving had the OnStar DISABLED. Disabling would mean the OnStar fuse had been removed. OnStar was not able to provide a date of when that occurred as there was no subscription.
Being her boyfriend from the campsite and yes being a mechanic for 13yrs I never touched the onstar fuse. To be honest I was unaware of there even being such a thing. I bought the avalanche in 2011 and on replaced the stock stereo a new battery and new water pump. Other than that I never had any issues so if it isn't bothering u why mess with it

Being her boyfriend from the campsite and yes being a mechanic for 13yrs I never touched the onstar fuse. To be honest I was unaware of there even being such a thing. I bought the avalanche in 2011 and on replaced the stock stereo a new battery and new water pump. Other than that I never had any issues so if it isn't bothering u why mess with it

Hi GATOR30. Welcome to WS and thank you for coming here. Sorry it is under these circumstances.

How can we help? I’m going back to catch up on the thread now as I’m behind. I can’t believe Aubree is still missing...

Also as @Gardener1850 mentioned, it’s a good idea to get verified. That way you don’t have to provide links etc, there are a lot of advantages. It’s a fairly easy process I think. I think you’ll find a nice group of helpful folks here. We care about the missing a lot. Please let us know how we can help.

ETA: Just saw this:
I sent in verification information as soon as I'm verified I will tell you how day she went missing went down with full honesty

Perhaps. But if she was that freaked out why didn't he tell her to stay put and offer to drive over and have her follow him back so she didn't get lost again...I know it was a long drive, but if you love someone... Either way she was not going to arrive at the sheriff's office for at least 3 hours and he would have had cell service anywhere he went in town, why would you just sit there in a truck, in front of the sheriff's office, on camera for 5.5 hours and then when she fails to return still not report her as missing, especially when your sitting in front of the sheriffs office. It doesn't make sense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back