New Guy from Cyberspace

m0x

Digital Forensics
Reaction score
Hello all,

Obviously I am new here, and I have always been interested in cold case files of the disappeared, and homicide cases in particular.

My high interests are the long island serial killer, the Zodiac, Brandon Lawson, etc.

My career is in cybersecurity as a security engineer. Using my skillset I have taken years to acquire, from early teenage years and experience in cybersecurity, I have become quite good at finding those deep in depth artifacts hidden within the internet, or dark web. I have had great success in the professional industry concerning investigations of cyber crime and many have turned into prosecution. Thought I would lend a personal hand here to help reign the hammer of justice on those who deserve it. If you need help finding something, please drop me the details and I would be more than happy to help.

I am from the east coast, USA.

Hello all,

Obviously I am new here, and I have always been interested in cold case files of the disappeared, and homicide cases in particular.

My high interests are the long island serial killer, the Zodiac, Brandon Lawson, etc.

My career is in cybersecurity as a security engineer. Using my skillset I have taken years to acquire, from early teenage years and experience in cybersecurity, I have become quite good at finding those deep in depth artifacts hidden within the internet, or dark web. I have had great success in the professional industry concerning investigations of cyber crime and many have turned into prosecution. Thought I would lend a personal hand here to help reign the hammer of justice on those who deserve it. If you need help finding something, please drop me the details and I would be more than happy to help.

You sound very interesting. I was curious to see if you have ever studied the Jodi Huisentruit case?

Reactions: m0x
Hello all,

Welcome to Websleuths! Glad to have you on board!

Hello all,

Welcome.

It would be great if you could become a Verified Professional here:

Verified Professional and Insider Members

ETA:
The first place I would “stick you in” is Abby’s and Libby’s case. We have discussed the dark web quite early on in that case (currently over a hundred threads for their case).

Secondly, I was just discussing cyber crimes and those who work them in Mackenzie Lueck’s case, dark web, etc. Her perp has also been charged with Child *advertiser censored*. We think there could more victims out there with him. I suspect he was on the dark web in all sorts of regards. He has a gazillion SM profiles and quite list of “proclivities”.

Last edited:
Reactions: m0x
You sound very interesting. I was curious to see if you have ever studied the Jodi Huisentruit case?

Why thank you for those nice words! Haha. I am aware of the Jodi Huisentruit case!

Welcome.

It would be great if you could become a Verified Professional here:

Verified Professional and Insider Members

ETA:
The first place I would “stick you in” is Abby’s and Libby’s case. We have discussed the dark web quite early on in that case (currently over a hundred threads for their case).

Secondly, I was just discussing cyber crimes and those who work them in Mackenzie Lueck’s case, dark web, etc. Her perp has also been charged with Child *advertiser censored*. We think there could more victims out there with him. I suspect he was on the dark web in all sorts of regards. He has a gazillion SM profiles and quite list of “proclivities”.

hi. This is very nice but I don’t think I would consider submitting my information to someone just to be verified. I’m much too concerned on how my data is used, kept, and discarded. Please private message me if you wish to speak further on this. I could be swayed, but I’m not too sure at the moment.

Why thank you for those nice words! Haha. I am aware of the Jodi Huisentruit case!

Lead Investigator in Jodi Huisentruit Case quietly leaves.

Check this out: Cerro Gordo autopsies no longer to be done locally, extra cost could be $100K Does anyone else find it interesting that the lead investigator, Frank Stearns, on this case recently retired and it's not even news? In the link in this post there is the following mention:

"They [Cerro Gordo] also approved the appointment of Frank Stearns, a retired lieutenant with the Mason City Police Department [emphasis added], to serve as the medical examiner investigator, a new position for the county."

So why did Frank Stearns retire so quietly to the point there is nothing about this anywhere? Usually the retirement of a high ranking person like this would generate an award at a Council meeting or an article in the paper, or at least an honorable mention on the department's website or FB page. This retirement is inconsistent with other similar retirements in Mason City. Something seems off. Any ideas?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back