NJ - Carolyn Byington, 26, killed inside her home, Plainsboro, 10 June 2019 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he was working from home remotely that day, and that initially created some obstacles with the timeline bc it appeared that he was at his home working remotely during the window of the murder and that had to be overcome.

I imagine he must have been covered with blood (unless he draped himself & dumped the covering), but I can't imagine him returning to that office wearing the same clothing. I'm leaning towards he was "working remotely" from his place that day.

Employees at marketing firm Engine Group in Princeton told investigators they picked up on Kenneth Saal’s odd behavior shortly after Carolyn Byington’s murder on June 10.

“Other co-workers advised detectives that Saal’s demeanor changed after Byington’s death,” according to an affidavit filed Thursday. “Unprompted, Saal asked one co-worker if he could [be] arrested based on circumstantial evidence alone.”
https://nypost.com/2019/08/22/nj-murder-victim-was-stabbed-multiple-times-by-co-worker-court-docs/

Employees at marketing firm Engine Group in Princeton told investigators they picked up on Kenneth Saal’s odd behavior shortly after Carolyn Byington’s murder on June 10.

“Other co-workers advised detectives that Saal’s demeanor changed after Byington’s death,” according to an affidavit filed Thursday. “Unprompted, Saal asked one co-worker if he could [be] arrested based on circumstantial evidence alone.”
https://nypost.com/2019/08/22/nj-murder-victim-was-stabbed-multiple-times-by-co-worker-court-docs/

According to your link, he stabbed And bludgeoned her. Brutal & vicious!

If you recall, a couple weeks ago I posted that I heard Carolyn was brutally attacked. I didn’t post everything I had heard because it was hearsay and it was too gruesome for me to go into details. But my neighbor told me she spoke with someone in Carolyn’s building and he told her Carolyn was brutally stabbed multiple times and I still don’t have it in me to type everything I heard.

Wow. Just crazy. Sooo happy there is an arrest. How awful. I wonder if he was doing anything sketchy with company finances in his position - embezzling or faux accounting that she found out about and was going to report.

Or maybe he was just a stalker. How senseless. So sad for Carolyn and her family, just going about her day and minding her own business. And then for him to keep going to work every day where she had worked. Insane.

Police must have had their sights on him early on. Wonder what the confusing/conflicting timeline was - maybe something placing him at the scene/time. Sounds like they knew it was him and were just biding their time for evidence. And good for Carolyn for getting his dna under her fingernails, as sad as that is. She must have fought.

According to your link, he stabbed And bludgeoned her. Brutal & vicious!

Omg so beyond brutal. And neighbors heard screams. Breaks my heart.
I wonder if a motive will ever be announced. I'm leaning towards he was perhaps obsessed with her. Maybe she kept turning him down. She did incredible good in her short life. I don't see her as the type of girl who would date a married man with a child. If they worked in the same office for 3 years, it is well known when someone gets married or has a baby.

All beyond sickening.
If any LE reading - thank you for bringing this creep to justice. And my sincere apologies for doubting you so much.

Can you imagine going back to your office after that?

Must have been a very interesting conversation when wife saw cuts on his knuckles & hands that night after watching news reports that his coworker had been murdered during her lunch hour.

Wow. Just crazy. Sooo happy there is an arrest. How awful. I wonder if he was doing anything sketchy with company finances in his position - embezzling or faux accounting that she found out about and was going to report.

Or maybe he was just a stalker. How senseless. So sad for Carolyn and her family, just going about her day and minding her own business. And then for him to keep going to work every day where she had worked. Insane.

Police must have had their sights on him early on. Wonder what the confusing/conflicting timeline was - maybe something placing him at the scene/time. Sounds like they knew it was him and were just biding their time for evidence. And good for Carolyn for getting his dna under her fingernails, as sad as that is. She must have fought.

I was also wondering if he was playing with the books somehow and maybe she discovered something.

Sounds like a most stupid alibi to say you are getting work done on your car.... if you in fact were using your car and have no record or documentation of it actually being serviced anywhere....

Wonder if her coworkers, specifically him, attended her services or funeral.

It says his car was spotted in Plainsboro the day of the murder. Anyway we can find out what type of vehicle?

The site pipl.com used to show cars. They have changed the site since I was last on a few years ago. I just registered for the site, but they are requesting my phone number to verify my account, which I don't like to give. Have another idea though...

I just saw he was an Accountant there. Very good chance it was she knew what he was doing. There are boards on pinterest that are for their 'dream home'. I would say living large dreams for a 30 year old. Maybe he was making more $$ than his salary in an illegal way.

Mylife.com sometimes lists cars owned by people but for him they only list 'info pending'. Also lists that there are either liens, lawsuits or bankruptcies he was involved in.
Out of ideas for finding what car he drove in Plainsboro that day. I wonder if police will tell you.

I wonder if he handled the finances of her business accounts at work & she discovered something was off & he was concerned she might suspect him & report it?

Somehow he knew she was going home or even asked to meet her there. She let him in not suspecting he was going to kill her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonaldGef