Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't get, is why he waited so long to tell the police. And I remember reading somewhere, but can't remember where as I've probably read far too much, that someone had seen a Spiderman boy in a car, but that had been ruled out as being another child with his mother. There are so many people who could easily have been poi. I just hope justice is served for little William.

Short version seems to be lost on communication.

I'm thinking a small town (in which I've never lived) community environment tell jack this and you do?, and the grapevine works?? Usually?

On the same token, do you mind your business in a small town as everyone knows someone???? So when you are saying you saw something, it could be jacks brother in law? Doubt he's involved etc...?

Guessing only.

Wow I just hope with the 6mth delay, that some new fresh evidence has been uncovered, maybe from the recent search at Herons Creek or the person responsible has slipped up in a panic and has finally been caught out by LE.

The reason must be pretty big considering they were returning to Taree 11/11/2019...now not until March 2020

YES thats what I thought. When I saw 2020, I had to find the piece that said it was starting again in November. WT......

With this story coming to light again, maybe people will think about people they know with cars in that colour back then who may have been suddenly absent from work/home on that day and acted strangely in the times after.

I think there are more than just a few people out there that know what has happened.

I also think someone was lying in wait for him, tipped off by someone. I don't think this was a random kidnapper....NOPE

Does anyone think maybe someone who knew William was going to be there is in on it. Could be a school person, a foster dept person etc. Wonder if everyone who has had any association with the family and their file has been looked in to. Might be some obscure person with a flimsy association, out of the realms of normal possibility but not too far IYKWIM

Fortunate cases at Taree are being held elsewhere until the end of May 2020.
From Tuesday, 2 October 2018 until 29 May 2020, matters normally heard at Taree Courthouse will be moved to courthouses in Forster and Port Macquarie while the new Taree Police Station is being built adjacent to Taree Courthouse.
Taree Courthouse arrangements

Ok I'm just catching up........

The suspension of the inquest has nothing to do with KC's very brief testimony IMO.

She just basically confirmed That TJ is a horrible human who is addicted to drugs & alcohol.

Spoke about him collecting scrap metal to fund his addiction.

TJ left the home in Warchope on 12/9/14 ( where KC & her partner who is TJ's & Debbies eldest daughter....they have been in a r/ship for 16yrs) before 9am apparently sober & came back home in the afternoon rotten drunk & did not go out again that day.

MR Chapman seemed a reliable witness. Very sharp memory with brilliant re-call & detail.

From what I can work out is that he says 100% saw child in 4wd that he know says was WT , as soon as he saw the news that Friday night he knew it was William. He went to the club where he thought he would see Wendy Hudson ( local cop he knew since she was a baby) .

Instead he saw Wendy's SIL & told her to tell Wendy. It turns out that the SIL didn't tell Wendy. Mr Chapman also told numerous other people ( his 5 sisters...4 who are local to the mid north coast!) & others & someone who heard 3rd hand what Mr Chapman had seen eventually went to the cops. Mr Chapman was also waiting for the cops to knock on his door as he heard in the media that they would be contacting everyone within 1km radius of Benaroon drive.

Eventually he was interviewed as I'm sure has been reported in MSM.

I find it hard to believe that the beige box-like 4WD and the iridescent bright blue V6 sedan haven’t been tracked down by SFR. Surely there couldn’t be too many of those types of cars either state or Australia wide.

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe that a beige box-like 4WD and an iridescent bright blue V6 sedan haven’t been tracked down by SFR. Surely there couldn’t be too many of either of those types of cars either state or Australia wide.
Yup, wonder if the cops have looked into every single car that fits that description. Big task but nothing to lose.

The suspension of the inquest has nothing to do with KC's very brief testimony IMO.

She just basically confirmed That TJ is a horrible human who is addicted to drugs & alcohol.

TJ left the home in Warchope on 12/9/14 ( where KC & her partner who is TJ's & Debbies eldest daughter....they have been in a r/ship for 16yrs) before 9am apparently sober & came back home in the afternoon rotten drunk & did not go out again that day.

MR Chapman seemed a reliable witness. Very sharp memory with brilliant re-call & detail.

From what I can work out is that he says 100% saw child in 4wd that he know says was WT , as soon as he saw the news that Friday night he knew it was William. He went to the club where he thought he would see Wendy Hudson ( local cop he knew since she was a baby) .

Instead he saw Wendy's SIL & told her to tell Wendy. It turns out that the SIL didn't tell Wendy. Mr Chapman also told numerous other people ( his 5 sisters...4 who are local to the mid north coast!) & others & someone who heard 3rd hand what Mr Chapman had seen eventually went to the cops. Mr Chapman was also waiting for the cops to knock on his door as he heard in the media that they would be contacting everyone within 1km radius of Benaroon drive.

drsleuth did Mr Chapman go looking for Wendy Hudson at the club the first night William was missing?

Thank you so much for the update. What makes you so certain that the suspension of the inquest has nothing to do with KC’s testimony?

And if you were involved in a child kidnapping, would you be driving through the quiet neighbourhood like that?
... if I wanted to escape the following car perhaps, then yes, I would drive like that. To some ignorant witness, a car with some speed during broad daylight is no indication of a felony, but only a car with a reckless driver behind the wheel. IMO
Unfortunate for the speeding driver, if a red dressed little child is standing (??) in her speeding car and recognized by someone.

SEPTEMBER 8, 2015
Police believe a 4WD spotted outside the home of missing toddler William Tyrell could shed light on the three-year-old’s disappearance a year ago this week.
Authorities have received reports of a similar car speeding through the town of Kendall on NSW’s mid-north coast where William was living at or shortly after he went missing.
Head of the investigation, Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin, appealed for information about four cars at the centre of inquiries. Witnesses have recalled a 4WD leaving the cul-de-sac of Benaroon Drive where William disappeared from his grandmother’s home a year ago this Saturday......................

Police declined to comment on how these investigations intersected with interrogations of Bill Spedding, 63, who was due to fix the washing machine at the house on the day the toddler went missing and has been identified as a person of interest..................

Mr Jubelin said police wanted to prompt memories in anyone with an “emotional connection” to come forward.

NoCookies | The Australian
4WD clue to missing William Tyrrell

Yes & he found her SIL ( Wendy was not there) & told her to tell Wendy, which I think he assumed she did IMO

WOW WOW WOW, such a crucial thing not to be passed on immediately. The whole town would've known by night and yet such a crucial detail just lost.

Wendy Hudson would've been at the FGM house helping with search I'd assume. Wasn't Wendy off duty that day?

In a news article it implied that the SIL was also an officer. Is this true?

WOW WOW WOW, such a crucial thing not to be passed on immediately. The whole town would've known by night and yet such a crucial detail just lost.

Wendy Hudson would've been at the FGM house helping with search I'd assume. Wasn't Wendy off duty that day?

In a news article it implied that the SIL was also an officer. Is this true?
No I don't think the SIL is or was a police officer.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82