Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foster gran may have been a bit stubborn, fm alluded to that in podcast. In my opinion

Silly, silly, small town bickering though ... could have led to William being lost for 5 years. If William was, in fact, in that Land Cruiser that morning.

Can you imagine, if Mr Chapman had marched right up to Benaroon Drive as soon as he heard the news that morning, and told the police there what he saw. Public and police bulletins could have gone out to be on the watch for this vehicle. William may have been found.

upload_2019-8-28_21-28-0.jpeg

Hey all I am a long time reader but have only commented a couple of times a long time ago. I went on car sales to search for cars and came across this one which is both red and “fawn”. I guess Mr Chapman probably would have noticed if it had red on it but it is interesting that there is a car that has both colours. I also agree with some previous posts saying different people could see colours differently, even the sun/ time of day could be a factor. Also this Nissan Patrol’s back widows are quite large and if a child was standing on the third row seats they would be pretty visible. Also I’m in no way suggesting that this actual car/owner is in any way involved. It’s just a random car that I found online.

Did the rural postie drive a Landcruiser? Remember one of the neighbours heard who they thought was postie? What time did that happen?

(Not saying postie was involved, just wondering about the similarities of vehicle).

The postie at the time has made a comment about Mr Chapman telling him about what he saw....but wasn't it the Crabbs that said the postie was a female? How many postie's do they have for a small town.

Also back in March I think it was said the postie had sent HER times thru to the coroner

"An old Land Cruiser, box type vehicle, beige in colour".

The Toyota colour is Dune Beige.
This model is an FJ60 Toyota Landcruiser.
Dammit there are so many different Landcruisers....even the Prado is a Landcruiser.
1982-toyota-land-cruiser-fj60-4x4-90k-original-miles-no-reserve-1.jpg

Silly, silly, small town bickering though ... could have led to William being lost for 5 years. If William was, in fact, in that Land Cruiser that morning.

Can you imagine, if Mr Chapman had marched right up to Benaroon Drive as soon as he heard the news that morning, and told the police there what he saw. Public and police bulletins could have gone out to be on the watch for this vehicle. William may have been found.

Oh SA this is horrific news. It's not a though he wasn't sure of what he'd seen, he's 100% sure, he even knew Williams facial features. WHY??
<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
The Toyota colour is Dune Beige.
This model is an FJ60 Toyota Landcruiser.
Dammit there are so many different Landcruisers....even the Prado is a Landcruiser.
1982-toyota-land-cruiser-fj60-4x4-90k-original-miles-no-reserve-1.jpg

Well, one thing is for sure, a Land Cruiser has quite high sides. Mr Chapman would only have seen the top part of the small child. Only the top of what the child was wearing.

Oh SA this is horrific news. It's not a though he wasn't sure of what he'd seen, he's 100% sure, he even knew Williams facial features. WHY??
<modsnip>

It sure is horrific news...but LE have had this info for sometime, so I hope they have real good reasons as to why they didn't release info about this car for a plea of information to the public. More publicity should've been on this car and not just the 2 that was in Benaroon that morning

Last edited by a moderator:
Why was court cancelled yesterday?

I don't know why it was closed on Tuesday, but I found the tweet that says that they were informed just on Monday that it would be closed the following day.

So perhaps something happened on Monday (or the previous week) that spurred the court to be closed on Tuesday, which in turn spurred the postponing of the inquest today?

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris Aug 26
The William Tyrrell inquest will not hear any testimony tomorrow, resuming in Sydney on Wednesday. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Last edited:
I don't know why it was closed on Tuesday, but I found the tweet that says that they were informed just on Monday that it would be closed the following day.

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris Aug 26
The William Tyrrell inquest will not hear any testimony tomorrow, resuming in Sydney on Wednesday. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

I believe it was due to BS's evidence not taking as long as expected and they had no time to arrange other witnesses or witnesses weren't available. Pretty sure DrSlueth explained this

I believe it was due to BS's evidence not taking as long as expected and they had no time to arrange other witnesses or witnesses weren't available. Pretty sure DrSlueth explained this

Yes, I know the official reason. I don't exactly believe that. (I do believe drsleuth).

I am thinking it may have been something a bit more hush hush. Meeting with the DPP, meeting with Jubes, meeting with Laidlaw .....

Because then the inquest is suddenly postponed the next day. And its recommencement moved out to March.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther