Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I know the official reason. I don't exactly believe that. (I do believe drsleuth).

I am thinking it may have been something a bit more hush hush. Meeting with the DPP, meeting with Jubes, meeting with Laidlaw .....

Because then the inquest is suddenly postponed the next day. And its recommencement moved out to March.

Ok sorry gotcha now

Yes, maybe they don't need the planned testimonies anymore...

So what has happened prior to this sudden postponement ...

Donohoe
Savage
Spedding
Searches at Logans Crossing and Herons Creek (Geoff Owen and possibly the other handyman who was mentioned, forget his name)

What else?

Do we include today's testimony? It sounds as if it could be important, but it also sounds as if the Coroner had sort of made a pending decision to postpone before Mr Chapman testified.

Donohoe
Savage
Spedding
Searches at Logans Crossing and Herons Creek (Geoff Owen and possibly the other handyman who was mentioned, forget his name)

What else?

Do we include today's testimony? It sounds as if it could be important, but it also sounds as if the Coroner had sort of made a pending decision to postpone before Mr Chapman testified.

Frank Abbott - Jack of all Trades.

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 1m1 minute ago
Mr Owen is asked about a man he knew named Frank Abbott, who lived in the area. The court heard Abbott was also a “jack of all trades” at the time. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

AJ gets to wait for 6 months which surprised me. Thought they would have tried to slot him in.

Last edited:

Donohoe
Savage
Spedding

What else?

Frank Abbott and not to mention evidence given in closed court...the mind just boggles...but I hope it brings answers real soon and an arrest is around the corner

AJ gets to wait for 6 months which surprised me. Thought they would have tried to slot him in.

I'm not that surprised. He is a ticking time bomb and a child abuser, but I think he would have been caught way before now if he was responsible for William's disappearance.

Something/someone more important seems to have superceded his inquest appearance.

I'm not that surprised. He is a ticking time bomb and a child abuser, but I think he would have been caught way before now if he was responsible for William's disappearance.

Something/someone more important seems to have superceded his inquest appearance.

Yep.

Well BS got to give his prepared speech to the media.

Wow just read somewhere else that Mr Chapman didnt get on with Fgm.
I’d missed that, does anyone have a link?
Did he elaborate on it?

Mr Chapman said he knew William’s foster grandmother, who was at the house on Benaroon Drive when William went missing, “but I didn’t get on very well with her”.
The Australian understands they had an argument many years ago about the correct propagation of flowers, but that wasn’t why Mr Chapman didn’t approach police.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/na...r/news-story/a3024e2b5c7c75f1607711ce2a41969f
Shock Tyrrell evidence: ‘I saw William in car’

William’s family, who cannot be named, sat thunderstruck in the public gallery yesterday as Kendall resident Ronald Keith Chapman told the NSW Coroner’s Court he was “100 per cent certain” he had seen William, in his Spider-Man suit, standing in the back of a car being driven erratically down the street, on the morning of the boy’s disappearance...................................

William’s family was then dealt a second blow when the inquest was suddenly — without explanation — adjourned for seven months. It is unclear whether that decision was taken to allow further investigations into Mr Chapman’s claims.....................

When nobody came after several weeks, he decided to try to find Kendall police officer Wendy Hudson, who he had known “since she was a babe in arms”, at the social club on a Friday night. He found her sister-in-law, Allison, instead, and asked her to pass on a message: he’d seen William in the back of a fast-moving car...................

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/na...r/news-story/a3024e2b5c7c75f1607711ce2a41969f
Shock Tyrrell evidence: ‘I saw William in car’

Donohoe
Savage
Spedding

What else?

what about Mick Mc Inally who said he saw a car driving erratically on Comboyne st on Sep 12 and fell out with his friend Tim Palmer who reported it when he told him about it a few years after the fact.

Neighbour certain he saw William Tyrrell on day he disappeared

Not much new only the part about Savage I think?

Fresh details have been added to the case during the inquest, with one of the neighbours giving new information about a conversation he had with William’s foster grandmother.

Last Thursday Paul Savage, who lived across the road from where the three-year-old disappeared, told the inquest he had a conversation with the 75-year-old foster grandmother shortly after a neighbour alerted him William was missing.

SouthAussie said:
Yes, I know the official reason. I don't exactly believe that. (I do believe drsleuth).

I am thinking it may have been something a bit more hush hush. Meeting with the DPP, meeting with Jubes, meeting with Laidlaw .....

Because then the inquest is suddenly postponed the next day. And its recommencement moved out to March.
(Sorry your quote would not work) Copy and paste :(

Have to agree with you here SA and after chatting to a friend in Criminal Courts area last night about the reasons that they would suddenly stop and suspend an inquest (not just Williams but any) he pretty much told me that Same reasons as below.

His advice was you will find it is likely that police are making further inquiries.

I really hope that the below is exactly what is going on.

Suspension of an inquest
In some cases, the Coroner may form the view that a known person may have contributed to the death, and there is sufficient evidence to refer the matter to the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP). If the Coroner forms this view during or at the end of an inquest, the Coroner may suspend the inquest and refer the inquest papers to the DPP. The DPP will then consider whether to pursue indictable charges against that person.

The Coroner must also suspend the inquest if he or she is advised that a person has been charged with an indictable offence connected with a death. In this case the Coroner will refer the coronial file to the DPP.

Possible outcomes

Gosh if that was William in the car that day, then who is the mystery blonde?
I really am clinging onto hope that he is alive somewhere.

I always hoped so too however after the $1 million reward and intense investigations and media I, unfortunately, think he would have been too high of a risk in being recognised :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member