Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have thought about that so many times! Yes, yes, and yes. So you guys, I looked at some of the earlier photos and both JD and FD look happy. He looks even friendly in early photos but as the years passed and certainly now, it’s like he’s shrunk down into a core of anger or self-centeredness or something elemental and sharply focused, like a mole or a badger. He had so much thanks to her and her family and by all the reports except for those from his team, JD was a kind, sweet, loving person. What could have made him start behaving so badly? MOO.
He is just a classic Sociopath. He did what he had to do in the early years. It gets hard wearing that mask though. What made him start behaving badly? He is a BAD person. He was ALWAYS bad to the core. They do not care what you have done for them. The people who have done the most for them are always the ones given the least respect and consideration. Those are the people a Sociopath tries to destroy. ALWAYS. Because, for one thing, those are the people who know the truth and those people must be destroyed before they expose you. I have tons of photos like the ones you reference. Him and me looked like we shined together. People envied our relationship. The pictures were amazing. I had no idea what was happening behind my back, on several different fronts. They are masters of deceit. They are NEVER happy no matter how good their life is. I also noticed the progression of how the ex looked in photos. It was stunning. FD was there for the money. I'm sure in the beginning he enjoyed being with Jennifer but her sweetness and compliance were just a bonus to the real reason he was with her. Eventually, when they have gotten whatever they can out of you, they tire of you and you are their worst enemy. The mask has been heavy and off it goes. For a while, there may have been some excitement on FD part about this relationship, but there was never a deep appreciation of JD and who she was. She was interchangeable with anybody. They don't love. At all. They don't give a @#$% what happens to you and will do whatever they can to destroy. He was bad from day one. She just didn't know it. IMO.

He is just a classic Sociopath. He did what he had to do in the early years. It gets hard wearing that mask though. What made him start behaving badly? He is a BAD person. He was ALWAYS bad to the core. They do not care what you have done for them. The people who have done the most for them are always the ones given the least respect and consideration. Those are the people a Sociopath tries to destroy. ALWAYS. Because, for one thing, those are the people who know the truth and those people must be destroyed before they expose you. I have tons of photos like the ones you reference. Him and me looked like we shined together. People envied our relationship. The pictures were amazing. I had no idea what was happening behind my back, on several different fronts. They are masters of deceit. They are NEVER happy no matter how good their life is. I also noticed the progression of how the ex looked in photos. It was stunning. FD was there for the money. I'm sure in the beginning he enjoyed being with Jennifer but her sweetness and compliance were just a bonus to the real reason he was with her. Eventually, when they have gotten whatever they can out of you, they tire of you and you are their worst enemy. The mask has been heavy and off it goes. For a while, there may have been some excitement on FD part about this relationship, but there was never a deep appreciation of JD and who she was. She was interchangeable with anybody. They don't love. At all. They don't give a @#$% what happens to you and will do whatever they can to destroy. He was bad from day one. She just didn't know it. IMO.

Absolutely.

IMO

Isn’t hiding evidence far from where you spend time, hindering prosecution? I mean, I think those charges (evidence tampering and hindering prosecution) go together like bread and butter.

Well to prove each crime there are "elements" that must be satisfied. In Hindering, two of those are likely that there is "another" you assisted and that there is a specific crime or crimes you've assisted covering up.

So they probably have to have evidence of what crime was covered up and who was the criminal being assisted. So that one might be hard.

With simply tampering, just throwing away evidence when it appears something violent happened should be enough. He was concealing bloody evidence. He's in trouble. I'm confident of that.

Well to prove each crime there are "elements" that must be satisfied. In Hindering, two of those are likely that there is "another" you assisted and that there is a specific crime or crimes you've assisted covering up.

So they probably have to have evidence of what crime was covered up and who was the criminal being assisted. So that one might be hard.

With simply tampering, just throwing away evidence when it appears something violent happened should be enough. He was concealing bloody evidence. He's in trouble. I'm confident of that.

@gitana1 Thank you so much for clearing that up. I was afraid if LE didn't charge him (or someone else) with JD's disappearance he would be free.

Do you know what claim the biological father's family would have on the children is in fact FD is incarcerated? If there is no final proof of JD's death and she remains "missing," are there any obvious ramifications for custody and financial support?

If JD's demise is confirmed would FD's parental rights come before GF's? Meaning, as a surviving parent, could his family fight for custody on the platform that FD is the children's only living parent and he (FD) should decide with whom they would live while he is in jail?

IMO, this situation is crazy and complex and has serious overtones for the future of those kids. Unfortunately the oldest four are at an age during which their lives are a jumble of emotions anyway.

Any thought you have would be greatly appreciated.

The evidence is overwhelming that he tampered with evidence. That's a sentence of up to five years. He's doing time for that. Probably at least two because everyone knows he murdered his ex.

The hindering charge is more time (about 10 years) but a bit difficult. Does the state have to prove the identity of the "other person" he ostensibly rendered assurance to? (Sorry for the bad grammar there). Can he be guilty of rendering assistance to himself? Do they have to absolutely prove what crime he rendered assistance for? Or do they merely have to show the least of what he must have rendered assistance for? (I.e. assault, kidnapping, battery, etc.).

I am confident he's going away for tampering. I'd like it also to be for hindering but I'm less sure with that.

@afitzy, do you have a link to the response to the motion to dismiss?
@gitana1, in which court? I think we have pending motions in both criminal and family if I recall. Let me know which one you are looking for and I will see if I can get it on Tuesday.

Last edited:
I have thought about that so many times! Yes, yes, and yes. So you guys, I looked at some of the earlier photos and both JD and FD look happy. He looks even friendly in early photos but as the years passed and certainly now, it’s like he’s shrunk down into a core of anger or self-centeredness or something elemental and sharply focused, like a mole or a badger. He had so much thanks to her and her family and by all the reports except for those from his team, JD was a kind, sweet, loving person. What could have made him start behaving so badly? MOO.

Jennifer's family shutting down the cash machine since he worked so hard to prime it.

@gitana1: CONNECTICUT PENAL CODE—UPDATED AND REVISED
Charges in criminal case:
FD:
Docket No: FST -CR19-0148554-T

Current Charges
Statute Description Class Type Occ Offense Date Plea Verdict Finding
53a-155 TAMPERING-PHYSICAL EVIDENCE D Felony 1 5/24/2019 Not Guilty
53a-165aa HINDERING PROSECUTION 1ST DEG C Felony 1 5/24/2019 Not Guilty

Hindering prosecution 1st degree

(53a-165aa)

Hindering prosecution 2nd degree

(53a-166)

Tampering with or fabricating physical evidence

(53a-155)

Hindering prosecution 3rd degree

(53a-167)

Hadn't seen this Patch article/blog post by JD previous to today. Someone sent the article to me and IMO its worth a read.

The reference to the movie, "Waitress" IMO was heartbreaking as FD no doubt had had a number of affairs by the time of the last daughters birth IMO and JD friend in the NYP article I believe repeated that JD thought, "paraphrasing here: that the fifth child would make a difference in the relationship...".

Reading this all now is so simply heartbreaking as its clear that as far back as 2012 that JD was processing aspects of her family life and relationship.

MOO MOO MOO

Quote from JD blog:

"There is a movie called Waitress, where the main character has a dreadful husband, and starts an affair with her married OB-GYN, and is torn and unsure about having a baby and these men and her life in general, but once they place her newborn daughter in her arms, everything else melts away and there is Absolute Foreground Clarity. This baby is Love, is Life, is It. And she leaves the husband, and doctor, and starts her own bakery, called Lulu’s (her daughter’s name), and grows happier and happier each day, but for her daughter’s existence".

Christiane, my caretaker
Was this girl the second set of twins?
So, so sweet.
MOO.

With simply tampering, just throwing away evidence when it appears something violent happened should be enough. He was concealing bloody evidence. He's in trouble. I'm confident of that.[/QUOTE

Look to the Connecticut Standard Jury Instructions in Criminal Cases. Each particular offense has a jury instruction that lists the elements of each offense, The State must "prove all the elements of the offense beyond a reasonable doubt." That said, there will also be cases discussing exactly what evidence is sufficient to uphold a conviction for that particular offense. IMO the State can convict him on both counts, unless CT is different from most jurisdictions. He was concealing the crime of murder and hindering the State's ability to solve it as a result of that hinderance.

This is so dead on. MOO.

HaHa! Just using my feeble brain to seek justice for JD as is everyone here!

On the drains.

My recollection is that we saw drains referenced first on Albany (@thekirbyfamily family showed us the pictures of these) and we saw the interview with the Hartford Fire Chief about how his people were involved with testing the drains to make sure they were safe to be entered (good interview IMO if you want to see the area and the drains), and then we saw Hartford Police and State Police being lowered into drains, although I don't think we know exactly how many they entered that day or whether they returned at a later date after looking at all the CCTV footage.

My next recollection of reference to drains was in/around Mountain Spring. Fox61 if I recall had a reporter on site and was watching. The reporters posted photos from their cameras onto social media during this active period and it made organizing all this footage/photos nearly impossible.

I did keep one drain picture as it kept being mentioned and we could never easily access the picture.

I do not recall seeing any mention of drains associated with Welles or Strubridge. This isn't to say that they have all been looking at, its just that I don't recall the press or LE discussing it.

Hope this helps!

View attachment 201587
I don't believe they were looking for blood in the septic tank. They were looking for a body or body parts.
Let's say he dismembered her in one of the houses. How long would he need to run the drains with water? Did he use bleach? Could they detect the bleach?
MOO.

Thank you!!

He's got a lot of gall. Except spelled with a B instead of a G and an S at the end!

I really liked GF's response to the motion and agree with it. But I don't agree with testing the grandmother without evidence that there has been a problem with the kids while in her custody. There should be no reason for it at this point.

He has a lot of nerve questioning their safety with her when it's clear to most he killed their mama. That guy is a scary danger to those kids IMO. I believe he will kill them rather than allowing himself to lose control of them while he goes to prison. And I'm confident he's going to prison.

He's scary. I will never forget the horror of clicking on the news and seeing the headline about Josh Powell and what he did to his beautiful children. I remember exactly where I was sitting and the "Oh my GOD!" That came rushing out of my mouth.

I hope he never gets to see his kids again unless it's when he's safely behind bars.

And I hope the court limits the info he gets about them because I think any tidbit can be unsafe for him to have. Finding out when they go to school and where. Accidental listing of their next dental or doctor appointment.

I'm less worried about his self-serving use of info about his poor kids (although we all know he will do it and publicize it regardless of the damage to them), than I am about his ability to track his kids.

I feel he is an absolute danger to them.

My bet is he will be able to have limited information, though, about their education and health.

GF needs armed guards at all times around them and her.
Just so frightening. I hope and pray for GF and her grandchildren.

Could LE also use kidnapping as the crime being covered up?

Sydney and Tammy Moorer were convicted of kidnapping Heather Elvis without a body or even blood/DNA evidence. They're both in prison with Tammy getting 30 years!

Like Heather, Jennifer hasn't shown up so she obviously was taken/kidnapped. MOO

He's scary.

I hope he never gets to see his kids again unless it's when he's safely behind bars.

And I hope the court limits the info he gets about them because I think any tidbit can be unsafe for him to have. Finding out when they go to school and where. Accidental listing of their next dental or doctor appointment.
I'm less worried about his self-serving use of info about his poor kids (although we all know he will do it and publicize it regardless of the damage to them), than I am about his ability to track his kids.
I feel he is an absolute danger to them.
My bet is he will be able to have limited information, though, about their education and health.
GF needs armed guards at all times around them and her.[/QUOTE]

I agree with every single thing you said. I think he's an "if I can't have them, no one else can either" kinda guy (plus it would be an opportunity to inflict more pain upon GF). I could also see him having GF killed. It sounds so crazy & dramatic but honestly I feel he's an evil wolf in expensive sheep's clothing and capable of anything.

Thanks, that was so helpful! I had seen those posts early on, but wasn't quite so invested as I am now. What jumps at me is the red truck. He had to have that truck to make his plan work! If he acted alone during the actual murders, FD used it to park in a preplanned secluded location and traveled (through woods?) to JD's house. He was so arrogant that he thought he would leave no forensic evidence at Jennifer's house and, had that proven to be correct, things might have turned out differently for him.

In fact, every step of the way, he was stupid. Now, had he gotten "lucky", a lot of the evidence would have been destroyed, but the universe had other plans for Mr. Dulos. He is going to be reviled in prison as even prisoners have a code of ethics. I am not condoning it, but there phrase 'jailhouse justice' is a real thing.

He borrowed that red truck KNOWING he was going to kill Jennifer. Had he been watching her house, waiting for the opportunity? Did he know Jennifer was not in the habit of closing that garage door when she took the children to school? When all the evidence is presented, I have no doubt this will be a first degree murder conviction.

Do I think he needed someone physically assisting him that morning? No, he could have managed alone quite well. He is such a control freak, I do not see anyone with him that morning. I am beginning to wonder, though, whether MT knew exactly what FD planned to do that morning. That returned purse seems like a contrived alibi. The trip to Albany Avenue is devastating for MT. How can she claim she didn't at least SUSPECT he was up to something fishy? Like the lawyer alibi, it seems there were a number of people willing to lie for FD. I hope every single one of them understands the consequences of continuing to do so now.

FD used all of them as unwitting alibis. From EE, MT, lawyer in am, phone call to Greece, who ever else crossed his premeditated, calculated moves. They are all expendable pawns. He didn’t/doesn’t care how many body bags he leaves behind. FD might have even suggested to ex/lawyer about “try and make up with your wife. I’ll help by talking to her.” Now FD can spin it anyway he wants to, blackmail = alibi. The EE was the sharpest of all of them. Bc he saw the writing on the wall about Fore. And immediately snapped to what FD tried to do to him: frame him or at least tie him to JD disappearance and presumed murder. Must have had prior coincidentally same/similar circumstances with FD. And was on his guard.
Retained top criminal lawyer to make sure he’d be safe from FD’s tentacles and he did it without a peep to anyone. Smart guy.

Agree with just about all of what you say. I do feel after visiting 80MS though, seeing how it is laid out and so isolated, then seeing how close it is to 4JC, I have no doubt this is where he did the deed. As someone suggested he could have set up an entire dismemberment (sorry, no other way to say it) room, complete with plastic covering the walls weeks ahead of time. It also just gave off this somber, ominous, dreadful feeling just looking at it. I felt as if I was on hallowed ground or at a place I shouldn't be. Call it crazy but when I looked at some of the windows it was almost as if I saw JD in them or heard a whisper in the air. Seeing where the garage was on the property and the totally hidden nature of it, I think this is where he hid EE's truck, coming through the woods from 4JC to get it. When he returned from NC, he drove the red truck right into the garage with JD's body inside and closed the door behind him.

Your post gave me goosebumps. And that’s always meant it’s the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus