Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we have talked about the garage doors previously but I don't remember where we ended up on the keypad issue? I remember someone posted a video on how easy it is to break into a garage door with electric opener so maybe looking for the keypad is a waste of time? IDK. Also perhaps the keypad was to the exterior door at the rear of house and not on garage doors? IDK. But here are pics of the Welles garage doors.

View attachment 201534
I remember pictures being shown that appeared to have a keypad for an alarm system for the house but don't think we were sure on the garage? But I do remember posting that I noticed evidence tape on only 2 of the 3 garage doors which I thought was kind of odd, but then again maybe the evidence tape on the middle garage door is just not visible from the angle of the pic? But on the other hand, the evidence tape on the 2 end garage doors are both in the same spot. Maybe it is nothing, but I couldn't help but notice it at the time. JMO

Marissa Alter (reporter) has posted the most recent GF/Dranginis response on her FB page:

Marissa Alter

Reading through the motion there are a good number of items that weren't included in the HC article.

I wonder though in the section of the response that deals with the Psych Report and the mischaracterization of its contents by FD/Pattis/Rochlin whether Dave Altimari and the HC have opened themselves up to litigation as they printed in their article the heresay from Rochlin/Pattis about the report which had a 'sealed status' by the Family Court?

I would hope that they cleared this issue with their atty's prior to printing the article.

I also haven't seen a revision to the original Dave Altimari article or a clarification posted.

IMO the HC could be in hot legal water here on this issue. IMO Pattis/Rochlin should also be sanctioned for providing this info to the HC.

MOO

I can see this scenario doable over the long weekend and the children FO would be long gone.

I also wonder if FO defied court orders and did in fact get passports for the children? I believe he did as IMO he wouldn't let a court order stand in the way of him doing anything. Given the 'system' in Greece I would bet that the 'wheels could be easily greased' and passports obtained at the right price.

Also, Greeks have a long history as master forgers and passports have long been available via Greek master forgers and these passports routinely can pass muster in some of the toughest inspection spots in the world. In an earlier thread I posted an article about one such ring of master passport forgers that were caught and shut down by Interpol in Athens. This ring were able to produce impeccable fake passports.

The one reservation I have is that even if you fly private that I would think that a flight plan would have to be filed in advance for international flight. While in theory it might be possible to land in a location and evade local customs, I seriously question how easy this would be within continental EU territory due to ongoing terrorism issues.

I wonder though if a trip to Argentina or Turkey (boat travel to Greece or local flight) might have been in the cards as perhaps it might be easier to evade or 'deal with' authorities there vs EU airports. Passports are still required for private air travel, what is streamlined is the customs processing time upon landing usually but a passport is still required to enter the country as so far as I know there is no "private plane exception" to passport requirements.

Curious though whether MT and her daughter would be 'invited' along on any journey with the Dulos children and FO? MT daughter would still have been in school and had a 'graduation ceremony' that she might not have wanted to miss even though it appeared the school chose to ask MT herself not to attend.

MOO

BBM.
MT had possibly served her purpose by this time, so maybe no. Though, he does love her daughter like his own, so maybe yes.

@gitana1, FD/Rochlin filed for a psych report on GF on Wed/Thur. GF/Atty Dranginis filed on Friday saying that GF has no issues submitting to such an exam if the court deems it proper but only if FD agrees to do the same. FD/Rochlin also filed to request all the educational and health records of the 5 children which to date have been denied to them by GF. GF/Atty Dranginis I believe said in the latest motion that the concern from GF is that the information on the children (school and health) would be misused or inappropriately used by Rochlin/Pattis. Hope this helps.

Thank you!!

He's got a lot of gall. Except spelled with a B instead of a G and an S at the end!

I really liked GF's response to the motion and agree with it. But I don't agree with testing the grandmother without evidence that there has been a problem with the kids while in her custody. There should be no reason for it at this point.

He has a lot of nerve questioning their safety with her when it's clear to most he killed their mama. That guy is a scary danger to those kids IMO. I believe he will kill them rather than allowing himself to lose control of them while he goes to prison. And I'm confident he's going to prison.

He's scary. I will never forget the horror of clicking on the news and seeing the headline about Josh Powell and what he did to his beautiful children. I remember exactly where I was sitting and the "Oh my GOD!" That came rushing out of my mouth.

I hope he never gets to see his kids again unless it's when he's safely behind bars.

And I hope the court limits the info he gets about them because I think any tidbit can be unsafe for him to have. Finding out when they go to school and where. Accidental listing of their next dental or doctor appointment.

I'm less worried about his self-serving use of info about his poor kids (although we all know he will do it and publicize it regardless of the damage to them), than I am about his ability to track his kids.

I feel he is an absolute danger to them.

My bet is he will be able to have limited information, though, about their education and health.

GF needs armed guards at all times around them and her.

What is the reference to the drains at Sturbridge? Early in there was a MSM interview with a former LE not involved in the case, who speculated that LE would be searching everything, and he specifically said “drains” but I don’t recall a reference to Sturbridge. He also had a few details wrong so I discounted him as being any too close to the case.
The first week of June MSM showed photos of LE with a hose down the septic opening at 80MS. That made me think of drains there.
Was there specific reference to drains at Sturbridge?

Also, the loud noises were the morning after the Albany Ave run, so he’d already done something with her body by then given the clothes and blood on Albany Ave, so the noises would had to have been after the fact.
Yes, it was supposedly from an FBI source early on in the investigation, and s/he wasn't talking about what was found at Jennifer's home. I could have been the Farmington property, but there was also mention of dumpsters, etc., which wouldn't have been at the residence Dr. Farber was paying for.

I know FD had many places to choose from, and I am sure he took full advantage of them, but IMO he didn't just drive around with Jennifer in he back of that red truck. I would love to know what that EE has told them-he knows ALOT.

Afitzy, you are our resident encyclopedia, what is your recollection about where drains were? By the way, your efforts to date would shame some detectives.

I respect your thoughts. I just don't happen to think the thought expressed wandered awfully far from anything else that has been said. FWIW, and it's only IMO, LOL, I don't personally see any danger to the kids like with Josh Powell. That is for needy, insecure people. I don't believe for a minute that FD would consider anything of the sort. IMO.
We will have to disagree on this one. I believe FD is capable of anything. Why? Because of what Jennifer told the court about his revenge fantasies. IMO those kids would be at great risk given the right set of circumstances. Since you mention Powell, he too, expressed a great love and devotion to his boys, insisted on his rights, and did everything in his power to be allowed to see them. Sound familiar?

Yes, it was supposedly from an FBI source early on in the investigation, and s/he wasn't talking about what was found at Jennifer's home. I could have been the Farmington property, but there was also mention of dumpsters, etc., which wouldn't have been at the residence Dr. Farber was paying for.

I know FD had many places to choose from, and I am sure he took full advantage of them, but IMO he didn't just drive around with Jennifer in he back of that red truck. I would love to know what that EE has told them-he knows ALOT.

Afitzy, you are our resident encyclopedia, what is your recollection about where drains were? By the way, your efforts to date would shame some detectives.
HaHa! Just using my feeble brain to seek justice for JD as is everyone here!

On the drains.

My recollection is that we saw drains referenced first on Albany (@thekirbyfamily family showed us the pictures of these) and we saw the interview with the Hartford Fire Chief about how his people were involved with testing the drains to make sure they were safe to be entered (good interview IMO if you want to see the area and the drains), and then we saw Hartford Police and State Police being lowered into drains, although I don't think we know exactly how many they entered that day or whether they returned at a later date after looking at all the CCTV footage.

My next recollection of reference to drains was in/around Mountain Spring. Fox61 if I recall had a reporter on site and was watching. The reporters posted photos from their cameras onto social media during this active period and it made organizing all this footage/photos nearly impossible.

I did keep one drain picture as it kept being mentioned and we could never easily access the picture.

I do not recall seeing any mention of drains associated with Welles or Strubridge. This isn't to say that they have all been looking at, its just that I don't recall the press or LE discussing it.

Hope this helps!

6219mtspring.png

Hadn't seen this Patch article/blog post by JD previous to today. Someone sent the article to me and IMO its worth a read.

The reference to the movie, "Waitress" IMO was heartbreaking as FD no doubt had had a number of affairs by the time of the last daughters birth IMO and JD friend in the NYP article I believe repeated that JD thought, "paraphrasing here: that the fifth child would make a difference in the relationship...".

Reading this all now is so simply heartbreaking as its clear that as far back as 2012 that JD was processing aspects of her family life and relationship.

MOO MOO MOO

Quote from JD blog:

"There is a movie called Waitress, where the main character has a dreadful husband, and starts an affair with her married OB-GYN, and is torn and unsure about having a baby and these men and her life in general, but once they place her newborn daughter in her arms, everything else melts away and there is Absolute Foreground Clarity. This baby is Love, is Life, is It. And she leaves the husband, and doctor, and starts her own bakery, called Lulu’s (her daughter’s name), and grows happier and happier each day, but for her daughter’s existence".

Christiane, my caretaker

It gets very confusing with 80 MS and Sturbridge for me.
I think I am the only one that doesn't think it went down at Sturbridge despite the neighbors hearing loud noises from inside the house. I'm sure they did take out drains looking for evidence but , IMO, if they discovered anything he would he would be in jail. Plus, it went down after the Albany Ave adventure, as you say.
Same goes for the 80 MS house.
It's hard for me to believe he could seal anything off well enough to do what he did. It was gruesome, IMO. I'd like to be more descriptive. Never occurred to me that the children or their friends could be reading here.
MOO.

I feel the same.

Thank you!!

He's got a lot of gall. Except spelled with a B instead of a G and an S at the end!

I really liked GF's response to the motion and agree with it. But I don't agree with testing the grandmother without evidence that there has been a problem with the kids while in her custody. There should be no reason for it at this point.

He has a lot of nerve questioning their safety with her when it's clear to most he killed their mama. That guy is a scary danger to those kids IMO. I believe he will kill them rather than allowing himself to lose control of them while he goes to prison. And I'm confident he's going to prison.

He's scary. I will never forget the horror of clicking on the news and seeing the headline about Josh Powell and what he did to his beautiful children. I remember exactly where I was sitting and the "Oh my GOD!" That came rushing out of my mouth.

I hope he never gets to see his kids again unless it's when he's safely behind bars.

And I hope the court limits the info he gets about them because I think any tidbit can be unsafe for him to have. Finding out when they go to school and where. Accidental listing of their next dental or doctor appointment.

I'm less worried about his self-serving use of info about his poor kids (although we all know he will do it and publicize it regardless of the damage to them), than I am about his ability to track his kids.

I feel he is an absolute danger to them.

My bet is he will be able to have limited information, though, about their education and health.

GF needs armed guards at all times around them and her.

I always enjoy reading your posts, but especially today, because it matters to me that a lawyer believes FD will be going to prison.

EBM as I recalled that @oceancalling is the reason we might see "reporter" added to the Urban Dictionary!
I would not assume that the part about JD leaving the garage door open is accurate. We talked about this a while back, and I don't recall any evidence that that was in police reports. Same situation with how the nanny granted police "access" to the house/garage. Some media outlets reported that she physically let them in. I believe we concluded that it was also likely that she provided LE with a pass code.
I don't know anything about Radar, but given their characterization of this case transfixing "America" (vs. the United States), I'm guessing their reporting is of the "reposting" flavor that you hilariously coined.

Oh, my, on the Urban Dictionary. That’s an interesting place indeed. MOO.

Now, that's a motion! Again, succinct, not a single attempt to sensationalize or invoke false sympathies, but absolutely devastating. Without referencing it, the motion brings to mind the story of King Solomon and the two women who claimed a child as their own. The fraud was willing for the child to be cut in half to win her prize. The biological mother threw herself on the king, pleading for him to spare the infant's life. Such is the case here. As so eloquently set forth in this motion, FD cares not at all for the well-being of those children. He cares only for himself.

I have thought about that so many times! Yes, yes, and yes. So you guys, I looked at some of the earlier photos and both JD and FD look happy. He looks even friendly in early photos but as the years passed and certainly now, it’s like he’s shrunk down into a core of anger or self-centeredness or something elemental and sharply focused, like a mole or a badger. He had so much thanks to her and her family and by all the reports except for those from his team, JD was a kind, sweet, loving person. What could have made him start behaving so badly? MOO.

Early article from the Stamford Advocate, June 6 2019.
Talks about the Sturbridge house.
Lots of pics. A few give a good view of the red dumpster. Almost a walk down Memory Lane by now.
Pic 54 shows Rich Rochlin standing with MT, her attorney and the adorable intern. Was this when everyone discussed sending a message to MT?

Jennifer Dulos case: Loud bangs at New Canaan home; Michelle Troconis meets with authorities
I looked at those pictures and commentary for awhile, so of course, I fell down that rabbit hole, but it was very informative. Strubridge was in play because of the dumpster that I believe the sources were referring to, but that two hours at 80MSR cannot be ignored. Both served their purposes, but in different ways. I keep thinking about HOW he got Jennifer's body where he did and thereafter.

It is interesting to see our various theories, mine included, substantiated (or not) by that timeline. IMO, and I know I keep saying this, he went to too many places not to have left lots of forensics. More places, more evidence. In fact, even knowing the scene of the murder gives LE a significant advantage. His movements solidly establish he spent a lot of time at 80MSR on the 24th, so he was doing something there. The answers we are seeking are already known by LE. (MOO MOO!)

One thing struck me in my stroll down memory lane was the language from the pleading MT's attorney filed on her behalf, which said that FD's request to be permitted to contact her was,"filed and made SOLELY to serve the purposes and interests of Mr. Dulos at the expense of MT." Sounds chilling familiar. Her lawyer has him pegged.

Last edited:
One last thought. Assuming Jennifer herself was not part of that garbage dump on Albany Avenue, and that is not an assumption I am willing to make, those sounds coming from Sturbridge could have related something he did to her body itself early the next morning. Do those sounds even matter? No, but that dumpster sure does and it has something to do with post-mortem disposal.

I was also surprised to see the size of that drain. A whole lot of things could have been emptied into it. I tend to think not because that would be a sensational piece of evidence , but LE has done disciplined job of controlling information so perhaps I will be surprised to learn about what was found there.

Could steroids have been a factor in his changes given his preoccupation with waterskiing and being a champion? MOO.
IMO, the steroids would not account for the deliberate targeting of JD (her money), nor the continued siphoning of money from all the Farber family, nor any of the underhanded financial dealings. FD has a severe character disorder which may have been exacerbated by steroids as far as mood swings/anger but would have nothing to do with his con artist ways. I would be very surprised if FD took any significant amount of steroids or any at all. They can really mess with masculine features and function. IMO.

I always enjoy reading your posts, but especially today, because it matters to me that a lawyer believes FD will be going to prison.

The evidence is overwhelming that he tampered with evidence. That's a sentence of up to five years. He's doing time for that. Probably at least two because everyone knows he murdered his ex.

The hindering charge is more time (about 10 years) but a bit difficult. Does the state have to prove the identity of the "other person" he ostensibly rendered assurance to? (Sorry for the bad grammar there). Can he be guilty of rendering assistance to himself? Do they have to absolutely prove what crime he rendered assistance for? Or do they merely have to show the least of what he must have rendered assistance for? (I.e. assault, kidnapping, battery, etc.).

I am confident he's going away for tampering. I'd like it also to be for hindering but I'm less sure with that.

@afitzy, do you have a link to the response to the motion to dismiss?

I have thought about that so many times! Yes, yes, and yes. So you guys, I looked at some of the earlier photos and both JD and FD look happy. He looks even friendly in early photos but as the years passed and certainly now, it’s like he’s shrunk down into a core of anger or self-centeredness or something elemental and sharply focused, like a mole or a badger. He had so much thanks to her and her family and by all the reports except for those from his team, JD was a kind, sweet, loving person. What could have made him start behaving so badly? MOO.

IMO, the word is Entitlement.

I think things may have been good in the earlier years of the marriage. Or, as good as they could be with a man like FO. But, as the children came and FO was no longer the Center of Attention, he looked elsewhere.

Then there is the Money and the 'Winning' at life. The more money he had, the more he wanted. The more he received, the more 'Winning' at life.

Looking back at FO's pictures over the years. As the picture below, taken in 2005 shows, FO looked plain and heavier than he is now. Nowhere near the Greek God he Thought he was.

As FO began the training involved in competitive water skiing, he began to buff up and loose weight as shown in the next photo.

Did this give FO a New confidence that he did not have before?

Absolutely.

Don't get me wrong, FO has always had issues, but transforming into a much better looking man and having more money at his fingertips, did something to him that pushed him over the edge with his Entitlement.

This is how he found it so easy to eliminate anyone in his way. Sick revenges fantasies and all.

There was a Transformation once the Entitlement reached a pivoting point, and Everyone needs to get out of his way or there will be h*** to pay.

Unfortunately, JD paid with her life.

This Entitlement is what is driving the Family Court Case, the Civil Court Case, and yes, the Criminal Court Case.

It is All about FO, All the time.

MT should be very careful, if she has indeed become a State's Witness.

I still think there is something not right about FO's mother falling down the stairs and being ran over by the nanny. All while FO was in Italy. Why make such a big deal about being out of the country, when these incidents happened? Is it an automatic in Greece, that when a mother falls down a set of stairs and is also ran over by the nanny, that the eldest son is the first suspect? Hmmm?

IMO.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-27 at 9.34.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-27 at 9.34.01 PM.png
    371 KB · Views: 67
  • Screen Shot 2019-08-27 at 10.55.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-27 at 10.55.25 PM.png
    730.9 KB · Views: 61
The evidence is overwhelming that he tampered with evidence. That's a sentence of up to five years. He's doing time for that. Probably at least two because everyone knows he murdered his ex.

The hindering charge is more time (about 10 years) but a bit difficult. Does the state have to prove the identity of the "other person" he ostensibly rendered assurance to? (Sorry for the bad grammar there). Can he be guilty of rendering assistance to himself? Do they have to absolutely prove what crime he rendered assistance for? Or do they merely have to show the least of what he must have rendered assistance for? (I.e. assault, kidnapping, battery, etc.).

I am confident he's going away for tampering. I'd like it also to be for hindering but I'm less sure with that.

@afitzy, do you have a link to the response to the motion to dismiss?

Isn’t hiding evidence far from where you spend time, hindering prosecution? I mean, I think those charges (evidence tampering and hindering prosecution) go together like bread and butter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean