Found Deceased UK - Lindsay Birbeck, 47, Accrington, 12 Aug 2019 *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gates of the Cricket Club were closed and white tape around it this morning, but I couldn't see any police. Highams Playing fields next door to it is currently under development, work was still going on as normal, no police to be seen there either.

So sad...its just a tragedy for her family, you don't expect a loved one to step out their front door and disappear at the bottom of the street..

The gates of the Cricket Club were closed and white tape around it this morning, but I couldn't see any police. Highams Playing fields next door to it is currently under development, work was still going on as normal, no police to be seen there either.

So sad...its just a tragedy for her family, you don't expect a loved one to step out their front door and disappear at the bottom of the street..
I was wondering if Highams might have been involved, the way it joins the cemetery...

CEMETERY 'MURDER'
Tearful mum SMILES at son, 16, as he stands in dock accused of killing teaching assistant Lindsay Birbeck

Tearful mum SMILES at son, 16, accused of killing teaching assistant

I don't know about anyone else, but the 'tearful' part along with 'nervously smiling', screams at me that the accused is not mentally well or is challenged in the sense of learning difficulties?

Of course this is MOO.

CEMETERY 'MURDER'
Tearful mum SMILES at son, 16, as he stands in dock accused of killing teaching assistant Lindsay Birbeck

I don't know about anyone else, but the 'tearful' part along with 'nervously smiling', screams at me that the accused is not mentally well or is challenged in the sense of learning difficulties?

Of course this is MOO.
What an absolute nightmare for everyone involved.

CEMETERY 'MURDER'

Of course this is MOO.

This is from THE SUN newspaper - they sensationalize and try to put their own spin on everything they report. They even stated that Lindsay was found strangled to death in the cemetery - no she was not.

THE SUN is a rag of a newspaper and i for one would never believe anything they report.

This is from THE SUN newspaper - they sensationalize and try to put their own spin on everything they report. They even stated that Lindsay was found strangled to death in the cemetery - no she was not.

THE SUN is a rag of a newspaper and i for one would never believe anything they report.

Exactly says his mother is tearful and smiling, doesn’t sound right. What’s she meant to do shout and scream at him it’s his mothers for gods sake

CEMETERY 'MURDER'

Of course this is MOO.
If this were my 16 /yo son, I'd have to be heavily sedated. What a nightmare.

Welcome to Websleuths!

If this were my 16 /yo son, I'd have to be heavily sedated. What a nightmare.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Thanks! So much better reporting from the Lancashire Telegraph, stating the facts as they are. If only The Sun could could aspire to these standards!
Hmmm this sheds a whole different light on this terrible tragedy....maybe he isn’t a “wrong un”, maybe mentally unstable but still this doesn’t take away what he may or may not have done. If I had gone on my previous judgement of who\what he may be I wouldn’t have expected family representation. How the assumptions and hearsay can cloud things ....but then again I could be totally wrong ! MOO

Thanks CG!

Apologies for posting The Sun link, seems to have caused a bit of anger among certain members. Was just going off the first thing I picked up on MSM!

Welcome HBD!

Not angry at all, just pointing out how The Sun goes about their journalism compared to other respectable MSM! Besides, i gave up reading it years ago after they dropped page 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner