Found Deceased PA - Nalani Johnson, 2, Penn Hills Boro, Allegheny County, 31 Aug 2019 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had texted a couple of the local news reporters, I thought it odd if they saw this pic at the presser, that question wasn’t asked. No response.
I can’t tell and now I want to go to my sheetz and see what I can find that resembles what’s in her hand.
A white bag of doughnuts or muffins?

At first glance the white shirt she's wearing in the Sheetz pic appears clean.

This is a awful situation. I hope they are able to get an investigator in there that can appeal to her and break her down for a location of this poor little girl.

Sadly, I don't believe she's alive. The video of the grandmother was hard to watch. That's sincere pleading.

Don't like this turn of events at all. :(

What’s really starting to upset me the most is the 911 call was at 5:00 and the Amber alert didn’t go out to cell phones until 8:10pm!!!

What took them so long?! Is that typical? If Nancy was driving on highly traveled route 22 she could’ve easily been pulled over in time to get that baby safely. Still trying to be hopeful...

Purse strap maybe?

I played with the photo color really quickly. I think it’s purse straps and also holding car keys/fob in that hand. It’s hard to see the bottom of the purse since there appears to be a hand/arm of a customer in front of her in the way.

ETA: adjusted pic, hopefully. Nope. Shoot. Yes, I think I got it.

Attachments

• 3D35260C-DEEC-4ECC-82FE-A32DD9F37E55.jpeg
    3D35260C-DEEC-4ECC-82FE-A32DD9F37E55.jpeg
    92.4 KB · Views: 151
Around 8:00 mark reporter says he talked to Paul Johnson briefly yesterday and said he was asked to take a polygraph test.

*cant figure out how to post the link without the whole video posting* it’s on Michelle Wright WTAE Facebook page

Last edited:
It could be a paper-wrapped sandwich but that’s not how anyone holds a wrapped sandwich.
Ah, very true.... now I get why someone a bit earlier asked about a reusable cup. I guess if it was anything useful to lead to this sweet child, LE would already be all over it.
It’s still irritating me though that I can’t tell what it is lol

Ross Guidotti reports from KDKA that FBI and PA state police are setting up crime tape at an Indiana County Park. This is from Twitter..could someone help find a link..I am too sick to do it all but look at reporter's name.

Ross Guidotti on Twitter

ETA: KDKA retweeted this, alerting Admin on my post to review please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout1960