Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
just had a thought,there was i am sure a pile of bark sitting on fg driveway,had it been recently delivered to tidy up the garden ready to sell ?? did it come from the saw mill ??

I found the pic ... compliments of Daily Mail Australia.

Is it bark, or is it raked up leaves? Did we ever decide?

zx6.JPG

All I can think of now is those poor, poor families. They must be wracked with grief at the moment. Thinking of what William may have endured if this slime bucket stole their precious child. :( :( :(

And poor Jubes. Not there for a potential break in HIS case. Possibly due to the $1,000,000 reward that HE worked hard to get. :(

But now we likely know why the inquest was suddenly adjourned.

All I can think of now is those poor, poor families. They must be wracked with grief at the moment. Thinking of what William may have endured if this slime bucket stole their precious child. :( :( :(

And poor Jubes. Not there for a potential break in HIS case. Possibly due to the $1,000,000 reward that HE worked hard to get. :(

But now we likely know why the inquest was suddenly adjourned.
Seems that’s the case with the timing of the search .

Have you seen how many times we have rehashed everything over the past 5 years? :D

Having said that, I am super interested in others at the moment. Frank Abbott, and the searches, and what was in that evidence bag, in particular.

Not even the last 5 years!

How about the last 7 days even lol

Ive gone in all directs of who is responsible and this even throws out Chapmans sighting now to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geneasearcher