Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s what I’m sayin!

It’s inexplicable. I’d love to hear an interview with an attorney from the area, who can shed light on what the holdup might be.

My best guess is that they’re waiting on further lab results. I think if they didn’t have these other charges, they would have moved already.

Still don’t get it though.
Just a guess, but reading into the gaps in the AW the place where the Red Tacoma leaves RT 8 and gets on I84 and then nothing, is an issue IMO that they must be working on the last 25 miles and where the body might have been disposed of possibly along the way or was body brought back to 80 MS. Absolute silence today in AR on body. We know body left NC and was in Red Toyota but that is it other than the clean up efforts on the truck and possibly house at 80 MS.

Were the early press pictures of the sewer drains in/around 80MS significant? Were there stops along the way and possibly off of I84 on the way to Farmington?
We know FD didn't have his phone for this trip but we know he did have JD phone at some point along the route on the 24th. Where did FD get rid of JD cell phone or did he? We don't know.
We also don't know if there was any GPS capability in the Toyota Tacoma. If there was GPS IMO this could be a game changer but it also could have just been an old beater truck too? Hard to tell and nothing in the AR today explained much about the Tacoma IMO.

Take a look at the map as to where the arrest warrant ends at intersection of I84 and Rt. 8 and then it jumps to 80 MS and 4Jx so far as I can tell:

Google Maps

Last edited:
That’s what I’m sayin!

It’s inexplicable. I’d love to hear an interview with an attorney from the area, who can shed light on what the holdup might be.

My best guess is that they’re waiting on further lab results. I think if they didn’t have these other charges, they would have moved already.

Still don’t get it though.
@MassGuy, there were some early interviews done (Face the State show) with local defense lawyers and they were 'old school' folks and so were fixated on having a body in order to prosecute for murder. Maybe this mentality runs deep in CT?

IMO CT is a back water in so many ways and so perhaps prosecuting with a body is an issue?

I believe someone else posted about some non CT cases with successful prosecution and no bodies so we know it can be done but can it be done in CT?

Perhaps the strategy could be to sandwich up the charges on FD and MT in such a way that you can get to 30 years or more with no body needed?

Wild guesses on my part but there has to be a reason for no murder charges today.

We don’t practice criminal law but I may ask around - I have a lot of LE / prosecutor friends from my Casey Anthony days - there’s got to be something we are missing IMO maybe they will give me an idea ?
oviedo, were you part of the blog?

Ha! Edited out. Let's try this....a blog named after Casey's daughter with the word, "daily".

Last edited:
WHERE is the Justice for Jennifer?!?! FD's crap/BS has been going on for wayyyyyy too long now!!!! The divorce was filed for by Jennifer in June 2017 (IIRC). This is September 2019! FD has pulled way too many of his shenanigans IN COURT & OUTSIDE of COURT with no repercussions, or very little, IF ANY! Yet, Jennifer is missing and it seems as if HE is still winning the fight even when she no longer has her own voice! How long is this BS going to go on??? The insults to JD's mom (GF). FD and his crew now attack GF since they can no longer attack Jennifer because HE has silenced her. So now FD and his so-called attorneys are carrying on with the insults to GF who after all is taking care of his 5 children. Do any of
them, especially FD, care about the suffering that the kids are going through not knowing where their mother is????? Then we have FD living in a house that he isn't even making the payment on, GF is. He hasn't paid child support in over 2 years. All of this, PLUS MORE! Yet, he is still running wild, still out and about sucking air, has several attorneys, yet he claimed to be broke in his court papers/filings. I mean WTF does it take for Justice for Jennifer?! How long can this go on?! None of this is fair and it is downright sickening what this a$$hole has done AND still continues to do! Please, please LE, charge him with murder and lock him up! After all, enough is enough!!! I just don't understand! Jennifer has been silenced by him, she no longer has a voice, yet HE is just continually adding fuel to the fire and it just goes on and on and on.....

Sorry for the rant, but I am just so irritated, frustrated and angry about how all of this has played out and continues to be played out! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! WHEN WILL SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING TO END ALL OF THIS?????!!!!
Just went back to today's arrest warrant to get the precise date where it appeared that MT might have started to be a reluctant witness.

MT goes into Troop Headquarters August 13, 2019 at 12:50PM FOR HER 3rd interview and said HER PRIOR 2 INTERVIEWS HADN'T BEEN TRUTHFUL

JD missing date May 24, 2019

My my counting THIS IS 81 DAYS where MT did nothing to assist in the investigation into the disappearance and murder of JD. 81 days, just sit with that fact and let it stew around for awhile.

MOO
It’s chilling to think about. Let’s hope she gets 81 years in prison to think about it too. Over and over and over again.

Also, in other stuff LittleBitty doesn’t understand...why not more searches at 80 Mountain Springs Road? It’s pivotal in today’s Arrest Warrant.

I mean I truly believe LE believe JDs body/body parts went through MIRA (so sorry sweet Jennifer) and that may very well be true....but why not spend days and days at 80 Mountain Spring Road? I know it’s been searched before (we won’t know how many times right now) but it hasn’t been searched as extensively as MIRA was. It’s a big big property.

Off my soapbox. LE has done just stellar work so far. Just amazing outstanding work so I am loathe to criticize or question but I’d still be at that property. Jmo.
———————————————

“The vehicle was seen driving north on the Merritt in New Canaan and Fairfield, on Route 8 in Derby and on I-84 East in Waterbury before it was seen pulling into the driveway at one of the properties owned by Fotis Dulos’ real estate development company at 80 Mountain Spring Road in Farmington at 12:22 p.m., the warrant said.

The employee said he arrived back at Fotis Dulos’ home at 4 Jefferson Crossing in Farmington, but no one was home, the warrant said.

The employee said he drove Fotis Dulos’ Ford Raptor — the same vehicle later seen in Hartford that night — to 80 Mountain Spring Road, where he claimed he found Fotis Dulos and Troconis “cleaning” the home, the warrant said. The employee claimed that Fotis Dulos offered multiple times to let him borrow the Raptor for the weekend, but he declined.

Warrant: Jennifer Dulos’ body was in truck, Michelle Troconis told police

Oh and have been a Stamford Advocate fan from the jump. Also been tired of the Hartford Courant for some time as well. Like other posters have pointed out—done with the paywall and seeming NP fascination and favoritism. Yuck. Stamford Advocate all the way I say! Lol!

i wonder this too..then i think, well he has been a deadbeat dad (not paying child support, not giving his financial records, claiming poverty, not paying the court ordered continuance of health insurance, kids education, etc.....) but somehow the first arrest he eventually makes bail (his 401k 1/2million bucks), versus today's bail he immediately comes up with another 1/2million bucks for the new bail....he sure can bail his sorry butt out of jail..

so there is a person in greece who paying for his attorneys he does not know, and then there is the new bail..should be interesting to find the money trail!

hope is ankle monitor is on tight especially now..

All I can say is that must be one whopper of a 401k!
Soon he'll have to add the murder charge.
No, then I guess all the bond will go away and Pattis can just collect what's left of the fund after taxes and penalties. Ah! The billable hours do add up!
No commissary money for you, FD!

(Edited due to a shortage of snarkiness.)

Last edited:

Good to see the SA making attempts to keep NO CASE NORM on track by pointing out a few of his statements made along the way in this sad case:

-Pattis statement that MT could provide alibi for FD - the entire FREE MT motion filed to drop her charges

Quote from article:

"Pattis has been criticized for his theories about the disappearance. He said Jennifer Dulos could have authored her own disappearance a la the novel “Gone Girl” and has also suggested that the 50-year-old New Canaan mother might have perpetrated a “revenge suicide” plot. The theories have drawn sharp rebukes from Jennifer Dulos’ family and friendsand “Gone Girl” author Gillian Flynn".

"In an interview with WPLR’s Chaz and AJ, Pattis also claimed that Troconis had passed a polygraph test. However, Colangelo said Troconis has never taken a polygraph. Troconis is next due in court on Sept. 20".

So this is off topic sort of (but still I persist! Ha). I’ve always felt that animals come into our lives as reminders of the love and kindness that others have given us, and as gifts to help us remember that there still is much good and hope in the world and that we can send that light into the future by rescuing—or being rescued by—the animal in need. Then last night, a friend who runs a no-kill shelter asked me out of the blue if I would take an abandoned black kitten that no one would adopt because of bare spots left after skin treatment and black kittens are the last to be adopted for some weird reason. It just felt right for some reason and I have plenty of room here in the country so I brought the kitten home tonight before I’d read any of these updates. As this tiny kitten snuggled up with our other rescued cats and rescued English bulldog, I thought, “For this moment, all is right in the world.” And then I began to read here about the light starting to shine on justice for JD.

All I can say is that must be one whopper of a 401k!
It wasn't. I believe it was $341,000 or so. It was discussed at the first hearing in Stamford. They had to have eaten through that easily by now. Just have to hope that they Greek Benefactor funding has been investigated as that IMO is totally SUS and most likely illegal. MOO

So this is off topic sort of (but still I persist! Ha). I’ve always felt that animals come into our lives as reminders of the love and kindness that others have given us, and as gifts to help us remember that there still is much good and hope in the world and that we can send that light into the future by rescuing—or being rescued by—the animal in need. Then last night, a friend who runs a no-kill shelter asked me out of the blue if I would take an abandoned black kitten that no one would adopt because of bare spots left after skin treatment and black kittens are the last to be adopted for some weird reason. It just felt right for some reason and I have plenty of room here in the country so I brought the kitten home tonight before I’d read any of these updates. As this tiny kitten snuggled up with our other rescued cats and rescued English bulldog, I thought, “For this moment, all is right in the world.” And then I began to read here about the light starting to shine on justice for JD.
Who said black cats are unlucky!

Not in your case they weren't!

Here we are with so much new information and still so many questions.

Pattisville has to be spinning like the Tasmanian Devil tonight!
MOO

I agree. I think her mom & dad played a big part, too.
I think she still loves him. I also think she knew he was going to kill Jennifer & did nothing to stop him. I don't think she was manipulated by FD, either, I think she was a willing participant.

MT may still love him (HOW?!) but I don’t think FD ever truly loved her. Pretty sure he doesn’t now. :) And now that weird grin of FD’s looking at NP: What was that? A plea for NP to still love him? A “tricked you” grin? How can he have any smiles left in him? MOO.

I just hope he doesn’t read over that arrest affidavit, and decide to off himself.

I think he’s too arrogant to believe he’ll be convicted, and isn’t the type to rob the world of someone as special as him.

You never know though.

For most normal people, today’s revelations would put the fear of God into them.

Nobody who does what he did is normal though.

Last edited:
I just hope he doesn’t read over that arrest affidavit, and decide to off himself.

I think he’s to arrogant to believe he’ll be convicted, and isn’t the type to rob the world of someone as special as him.

You never know though.

For most normal people, today’s revelations would put the fear of God into them.

Nobody who does what he did is normal though.
Can't disagree with you at all.

Wish he had been kept under observation in jail tonight.

To see the path in technicolor was stunning IMO.

But how to explain that look on FD face tonight with Pattis? Was that a look of shock? Or, hadn't he read the arrest warrant and seen the pictures?

Does anyone think FD told Pattis any of the information we saw in the arrest warrant today? Or, was this news to Pattis and so we got the nonsense quote about Christmas in September?

MOO

She didn’t have to ask IMO. He may have told her it was her job to dispose. (So many echoes of the Kelsey Berreth/P Frazee case here).

May have promised her JD’s Porsche as a reward. Probably, IMO, planned with Michi all along to frame EE. Little did Michi know he had a covert Plan B up his sleeve.....if she squeals, have something that pins it on her. What better than disposal of the remains.

I feel very, very sorry for MT’s daughter in light of all of this—; and JD’s kids—there aren’t enough tears in this world.

Can't disagree with you at all.

Wish he had been kept under observation in jail tonight.

To see the path in technicolor was stunning IMO.

But how to explain that look on FD face tonight with Pattis? Was that a look of shock? Or, hadn't he read the arrest warrant and seen the pictures?

Does anyone think FD told Pattis any of the information we saw in the arrest warrant today? Or, was this news to Pattis and so we got the nonsense quote about Christmas in September?

MOO

I get the impression that FD hadn’t seen the warrant yet, but I’d be willing to bet a lot of money that Norm had.

His statement was predictable, and I think he would have made the same statement regardless.

The facts don’t matter to him, atleast when he’s addressing the media.

No matter how damning.

@MassGuy, there were some early interviews done (Face the State show) with local defense lawyers and they were 'old school' folks and so were fixated on having a body in order to prosecute for murder. Maybe this mentality runs deep in CT?

IMO CT is a back water in so many ways and so perhaps prosecuting with a body is an issue?

I believe someone else posted about some non CT cases with successful prosecution and no bodies so we know it can be done but can it be done in CT?

Perhaps the strategy could be to sandwich up the charges on FD and MT in such a way that you can get to 30 years or more with no body needed?

Wild guesses on my part but there has to be a reason for no murder charges today.

IMO, it’s somewhat telling that there were no new charges against MT today, maybe because she did finally offer up some helpful info. I think she knows where the body is and her best hope for a deal is to give that up. She may be more tempted to do so when the attacks on her from FD (and by extension NP) begin, and they will soon.

There are already articles focusing on her statement about the body being in the truck. FD is going to focus his wrath on her the same way he’s done with GF. It wouldn’t surprise me if he tries to pin the murder on her somehow even though she seemingly has an alibi. His reaction and retaliation to this new AW will be big, IMO. He may focus on EE as well, but women are his favorite targets. He’s going to try to destroy her credibility, at the very least. Maybe LE has seen how he reacts to GF and are hoping they can get a reaction that will lead to a more enthusiastic offering of information from MT.

Also, in other stuff LittleBitty doesn’t understand...why not more searches at 80 Mountain Springs Road? It’s pivotal in today’s Arrest Warrant.

I mean I truly believe LE believe JDs body/body parts went through MIRA (so sorry sweet Jennifer) and that may very well be true....but why not spend days and days at 80 Mountain Spring Road? I know it’s been searched before (we won’t know how many times right now) but it hasn’t been searched as extensively as MIRA was. It’s a big big property.

Off my soapbox. LE has done just stellar work so far. Just amazing outstanding work so I am loathe to criticize or question but I’d still be at that property. Jmo.
———————————————

“The vehicle was seen driving north on the Merritt in New Canaan and Fairfield, on Route 8 in Derby and on I-84 East in Waterbury before it was seen pulling into the driveway at one of the properties owned by Fotis Dulos’ real estate development company at 80 Mountain Spring Road in Farmington at 12:22 p.m., the warrant said.

The employee said he arrived back at Fotis Dulos’ home at 4 Jefferson Crossing in Farmington, but no one was home, the warrant said.

The employee said he drove Fotis Dulos’ Ford Raptor — the same vehicle later seen in Hartford that night — to 80 Mountain Spring Road, where he claimed he found Fotis Dulos and Troconis “cleaning” the home, the warrant said. The employee claimed that Fotis Dulos offered multiple times to let him borrow the Raptor for the weekend, but he declined.

Oh and have been a Stamford Advocate fan from the jump. Also been tired of the Hartford Courant for some time as well. Like other posters have pointed out—done with the paywall and seeming NP fascination and favoritism. Yuck. Stamford Advocate all the way I say! Lol!
The original search at 80MS was pretty extensive.IIRC, MSM stated and showed photos of the major crime scene evidence truck, and more than a dozen LE, many carrying briefcases, also with dogs, arriving at 8:45am the Sunday morning after FD and MT were first arrested. LE stayed all day and were back with a hose down the septic tank there the following day Monday. After that, searches in NC area ended and all energy shifted up to Farmington area and MIRA. I remember thinking at the time they must have gotten something compelling that JDs body had been at 80MS or at least had made it up to Farmington area. Before that I thought FD might have dumped the body in one of the many remote back areas near NC.
Later that week was the interview of MT by LE at Bowman’s office, and the revelation in MSM of the Raptor being in NC with EE on the 24th.
I think LE got what they needed at 80MS, IMO.
Obviously we now know that 80MS was central to the case. It’s an empty house so it seems like LE could process it pretty well. It’s possible they went back for more searches, that we don’t know about or weren’t publicized, too.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member