Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's alive? If he truly believes this, why isn't he assisting in locating her? Did he do this interview before or after his second arrest?

Really? Then why no cooperation with LE and why no searches with your friends and family and press conferences and pleas to the public to help find Jennifer if you believe she is alive? No rewards offered?!!!! No flyers passed out or posted around town.

Hmmm, what happened to revenge suicide?

Tool!

MOO

Excellent article, chock full of facts and legal analysis. Very interesting about that 47 minute time gap and the EE's lawyer opining that Jennifer's body is in New Canaan. You can also tell local lawyers do not think so much of FD's choice of counsel when they are comfortable publicly saying."It [the new arrest] was very deliberate and spawned by the adversarial relationship between law enforcement and his attorney." Ouch. No love lost between Mr. Maddox and NP, obviously, but I bet every lawyer who has litigated cases with NP would say the same.

I was incorrect about the charges being the result of the discovery of the Alibi Scripts (love that label!). It was the cleaning of the Tacoma. Clearly, LE doesn't believe MT's story that she didn't know that she was helping destroy evidence of Jennifer's murder. She wouldn't even tell the truth about following FD to the carwash, going to the bank and getting money to pay for it in cash! Her memory needs to improve. Quickly.

Mr. Bowman's statement is how it is done. He says what needs to be said without sounding like (pardon me) an Alex Jones' wannabe. Maybe NP is getting a little too close his clients. You can feel Bowman's frustration, though. There is nothing worse than a recalcitrant cooperator; half in and half out will get his client cut in half at sentencing. He is trying to counsel his client, but he isn't getting through to her. That dumb bimbo act is getting old.

EE made an excellent choice in selecting counsel, who helped him navigate LE questioning in a professional manner. I really wonder if FD wasn't trying to set EE up for the fall. In fact, I believe what ultimately will convict FD was his "over planning". Who in their right mind would write and keep those easily discredited Alibi Scripts? Dumb, dumb, dumb. Innocent people do not have to write out scripts to "remember" anything. They lived it. At every step of the way, FD thought he was smarter than LE, but when LE came knocking, he made a lot of stupid mistakes. In doing so, he produced a ton of evidence.

LE knows mostly what happened before and after the murder, but that 47 minute gap could well be when he disposed of her body. Now I am thinking water or swamp in the area between the two places he was seen. Do any locals have suggestions? Very astute observation by that attorney. IMO what LE is now focusing on, besides forensics, is evidence of premeditation. A first degree murder indictment is coming, I would bet the farm on it.
tell it like it is OC, great!
OK I'll bite- no longer local but what 47 min. gap? And which 2 sightings of FD. Give me a hint and I'll start creative imagining. I still
have a couple large reservoirs in mind and thought of Naugatuck River which in some places is fast moving (or used to be) and
the large Thomaston Dam/Humaston State Park and Barkhamstead, etc.

Really? Then why no cooperation with LE and why no searches with your friends and family and press conferences and pleas to the public to help find Jennifer if you believe she is alive? No rewards offered?!!!! No flyers passed out or posted around town.

Hmmm, what happened to revenge suicide?

Tool!

MOO
“Tool”. Gotta love it!

BBM. ITA. Just this morning I was trying to figure this all out. I know I'm having a little trouble following the time, houses, locations, roads/routes, days etc.. Maybe easier to say just about everything.
I was wondering how a jury would follow along with the info, as is. IMO, I'm sure the state will probably put it all into a cohesive diagram, but, IMO, it could easily confuse anyone. Jury might zone out.
So, I hate to bring it up this way, but here's my theory:

We know JD's Suburban was seen driving away from her house at 10:25 am, presumably driven by FD with JD's body in it per the AW. He would've transported her body into the Tacoma and abandoned the Suburban where it was later found. Between the drive to the park and moving the body, he likely left NC around 10:45 am. The Tacoma is seen returning to 80MS at 12:22 pm, which is almost the exact driving time from NC to 80MS. So the body was at 80MS for some duration of time unknown.

According to the AW, when EE came to get his Tacoma back, MT and FD were in the driveway and claimed to be "cleaning" the house. I would assume nothing actually happened in the house since LE didn't seem to find any usable evidence there. This is where I'm stuck.

When did they dispose of the body? If you go by the Alibi Scripts, they kept track of 5/25 as well, the day after JD disappeared. Does LE have a record of their actual movements that day? Either way, why keep track of that day if nothing criminal happened? If she wasn't dismembered and dumped on the Hartford Odyssey, the her body was likely hidden on 5/25, not the day of her disappearance. Hopefully LE can account for some of their movements that day, unless she is somewhere near 80MS of 4JX.

Poor FD thought he was helping out MT by giving her an alibi script---because she was either on drugs, lacking in mental horse power or just plain nervous about covering up a murder (b/c she contrary to popular belief --she was not the Bonnie & Clyde type). Grasping the magnitude of what is happening to her life has left MT unable to come to terms with what needs to be done to minimize her time in the pokey. Hope she is able to get off the tranquilizers and get a grip.

BooMoo!
completely agree, the scripts were for her, not him.
wish we had a comprehensive list of all the
allies he has that may have helped in the aftermath/burial/body hiding saga.
Allies who also skirt the law or are anti-LE.

Chess versus checkers, what a great line and one I have heard often. LE is letting FD know his time as a free man is about to end, but in its time, at its pace, not his. When his lawyer angrily demanded his client be charged with murder, my jaw dropped to the floor."Be careful what you ask for, for you will surely get it."-Oscar Wilde

I also liked when he pointed out the fact they only have one opportunity to get this right. I suspect when LE knows someone is guilty without a doubt, the person they are dealing with is a complete scoundrel, and/or the evidence is overwhelming, it is a driving force to want everything to be prefect. To get the maximum amount of Justice for that victim and their family. Painstakingly so.

We know JD's Suburban was seen driving away from her house at 10:25 am, presumably driven by FD with JD's body in it per the AW. He would've transported her body into the Tacoma and abandoned the Suburban where it was later found. Between the drive to the park and moving the body, he likely left NC around 10:45 am. The Tacoma is seen returning to 80MS at 12:22 pm, which is almost the exact driving time from NC to 80MS. So the body was at 80MS for some duration of time unknown.

According to the AW, when EE came to get his Tacoma back, MT and FD were in the driveway and claimed to be "cleaning" the house. I would assume nothing actually happened in the house since LE didn't seem to find any usable evidence there. This is where I'm stuck.

When did they dispose of the body? If you go by the Alibi Scripts, they kept track of 5/25 as well, the day after JD disappeared. Does LE have a record of their actual movements that day? Either way, why keep track of that day if nothing criminal happened? If she wasn't dismembered and dumped on the Hartford Odyssey, the her body was likely hidden on 5/25, not the day of her disappearance. Hopefully LE can account for some of their movements that day, unless she is somewhere near 80MS of 4JX.
very, very good thinking. tell us more.
I agree and have thought all along, the body was in a temporary place on 5/24.
Which is why I asked if LE tracked him much
after that. We know they got him on video at car wash and bank atm but we don't know of
much else.
Great catch on 25th script.

very, very good thinking. tell us more.
I agree and have thought all along, the body was in a temporary place on 5/24.
Which is why I asked if LE tracked him much
after that. We know they got him on video at car wash and bank atm but we don't know of
much else.
Great catch on 25th script.
I would hope they were tracking him right off the bat. He turned his cell phone in on the 25th, so he was at least on their radar, but who knows if they were using resources at that point to track him. Does anyone know the time he turned the phone in off the top of their head? I also don't think turning his phone in would explain the script for the 25th - obviously police knew exactly where he was for at least that part of the day.

Great post. And on 5/25 loud banging was heard early in the morning at Sturbridge Hill Road. Who was there? I would bet LE knows their movements that day. Warrant - Part 3? IMO.

Google Maps
The intersecting of Rts. 8 and 84 occurs right in the middle of Waterbury. I suspect this was chosen as a stop spot by LE in the AR because they know whether he went north on Rt. 8 to the state forests or many of the smaller ponds or east on 84. That area is very rural and not at all hard to pull off and go up a small country road and drop her body.
that's what I'm thinking too, he went north.
Also I wonder if they're sure the neighbors
video cam clock is "ALWAYS 24 hours and 10
min." off. Could the cam timer intermittently
show different "wrong" times?
I wonder if this isn't a weak length in their thinking. It could give him extra time for the
dump off.

What a fool. He still thinks he is smarter than everyone and boy, were we right about his need for constant attention. Me, me, me, look at me! "The boy ain't right" and neither is his lawyer. Every statement FD voluntarily makes post-arrest, including this latest one, is coming in at trial. What in the heck is his lawyer thinking? No matter, just another brick in the wall.

Anything You Say, Can and Will Be, Used Against You, in a Court of Law.

Those Interviews will Definitely be used by the Prosecutor.

IMO.

I think the FD AW is tightly worded and is unlikely to mention anything that is strategically irrelevant.

In ref to EE’s working habits (no doubt prescribed by FD), P21 of the AW makes reference to ‘on or about 5/20’. That is, EE parked his truck at 4JX on or about 5/20 and took at the raptor at FD’s direction.

If this was a change to routine then sure, this could indicate pre-mediation. But it goes on to say this was standard practice. So why the reference to 20/5?

I would hope they were tracking him right off the bat. He turned his cell phone in on the 25th, so he was at least on their radar, but who knows if they were using resources at that point to track him. Does anyone know the time he turned the phone in off the top of their head? I also don't think turning his phone in would explain the script for the 25th - obviously police knew exactly where he was for at least that part of the day.
Around 2 pm on Saturday the 25th.

What now with NP?? Why is he questioning the "wisdom of these charges at this late date"??:

"Norm Pattis, Dulos' lawyer, told the Courant the arrest didn't “even rise to the level of a jab” and said his client would plead not guilty. As for the new details revealed in the arrest warrant application, he told The New York Times, “There’s not much here that we hadn’t heard before, and I question the wisdom of these charges at this late date.

Police: Fotis Dulos Was ‘Lying in Wait’ for Estranged Wife the Day She Vanished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member