Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's alive? If he truly believes this, why isn't he assisting in locating her? Did he do this interview before or after his second arrest?
What a jack rabbit! If she is still alive, why hasn't his Cracker Jack investigator found her? That statement alone really shows his contempt for Jennifer. We are supposed to believe that this devoted, loving mother callously abandoned her 5 innocent children just to incriminate him? His ego is even bigger than I thought and he really should have been more original than to plagiarize the plot of a bestselling novel. Don't get me started on that obvious rash on his neck. His mouth is telling lies that his body cannot conceal.

FD will be on Today Show this morning @ 7:30
Might be part of Dateline interview
https://mobile.twitter.com/
There are new developments in the case of a missing Connecticut mother, Jennifer Dulos, who vanished more than three months ago. Dulos’ husband sat down for an exclusive interview with
@NBCNews
and says he believes his wife is still alive.

I just watched the interview??!! What did he think he could gain by simply stating that "I still think JD is alive"and then not want to comment on anything else.
He's famous now and likes it.

After I read that tweet, I scrolled down a little more and read about two coyotes on the loose in NC. I didn’t know there were coyotes in CT. Anyway, it just made me wonder about JD. If he did bury her somewhere, it had better been deep. (sorry for the imagery there)
Urban coyotes are everywhere in Connecticut. They got two of my cats a year ago in broad daylight off my front porch. Totally unafraid of humans.

She's alive? If he truly believes this, why isn't he assisting in locating her? Did he do this interview before or after his second arrest?
Unbelievable! Just unbelievable. And why do these people feel the need to do an interview? If NP is so worried about a tainted jury pool, allowing his client to “go national” certainly doesn’t help matters. Visions of Susan Smith, Chris Watts and Scott Peterson come to mind.

Sarah Wallace NBC NY Report - interview with Pattis and EE Atty (first time appearance here):

Read the Gripping Fotis Dulos Affidavit: Anatomy of a Crime?
When I saw and heard pushy pattis call MT a “lying lover”, I about fell out of my seat..NP is the lying lawyer!!!!

Where do we begin listing NP ‘s lies..the top ones are: FD was not in new Canaan the morning of 5/24, FD had morning meeting with his attorney on 5/24; FD had phone call with Greece person 5/24- like who??

Whose handwriting is it that wrote the alibi notes???

I just watched the interview??!! What did he think he could gain by simply stating that "I still think JD is alive"and then not want to comment on anything else.
He's famous now and likes it.
I agree. He’s all prettied up, sitting in one of his McMansions and says he “can’t talk about it”. @@

She got off and is now living with her lawyer?
Starting a photography business? Puhleez. Her father retired detective worked in homicide.
Makes me want to vomit. Poor little one. Just give her up for adoption. A million people would beg to get her.

CA wanted to give the then fetus up for adoption, but Cindy wouldn't allow it, Cindy forced her to raise the kid to teach her a lesson (I guess/have no idea what Cindy was thinking, maybe it would settle CA down, I don't know)...but we see how that turned out...

Poor FD thought he was helping out MT by giving her an alibi script---because she was either on drugs, lacking in mental horse power or just plain nervous about covering up a murder (b/c she contrary to popular belief --she was not the Bonnie & Clyde type). Grasping the magnitude of what is happening to her life has left MT unable to come to terms with what needs to be done to minimize her time in the pokey. Hope she is able to get off the tranquilizers and get a grip.

BooMoo!

Excellent article, chock full of facts and legal analysis. Very interesting about that 47 minute time gap and the EE's lawyer opining that Jennifer's body is in New Canaan. You can also tell local lawyers do not think so much of FD's choice of counsel when they are comfortable publicly saying."It [the new arrest] was very deliberate and spawned by the adversarial relationship between law enforcement and his attorney." Ouch. No love lost between Mr. Maddox and NP, obviously, but I bet every lawyer who has litigated cases with NP would say the same.

I was incorrect about the charges being the result of the discovery of the Alibi Scripts (love that label!). It was the cleaning of the Tacoma. Clearly, LE doesn't believe MT's story that she didn't know that she was helping destroy evidence of Jennifer's murder. She wouldn't even tell the truth about following FD to the carwash, going to the bank and getting money to pay for it in cash! Her memory needs to improve. Quickly.

Mr. Bowman's statement is how it is done. He says what needs to be said without sounding like (pardon me) an Alex Jones' wannabe. Maybe NP is getting a little too close his clients. You can feel Bowman's frustration, though. There is nothing worse than a recalcitrant cooperator; half in and half out will get his client cut in half at sentencing. He is trying to counsel his client, but he isn't getting through to her. That dumb bimbo act is getting old.

EE made an excellent choice in selecting counsel, who helped him navigate LE questioning in a professional manner. I really wonder if FD wasn't trying to set EE up for the fall. In fact, I believe what ultimately will convict FD was his "over planning". Who in their right mind would write and keep those easily discredited Alibi Scripts? Dumb, dumb, dumb. Innocent people do not have to write out scripts to "remember" anything. They lived it. At every step of the way, FD thought he was smarter than LE, but when LE came knocking, he made a lot of stupid mistakes. In doing so, he produced a ton of evidence.

LE knows mostly what happened before and after the murder, but that 47 minute gap could well be when he disposed of her body. Now I am thinking water or swamp in the area between the two places he was seen. Do any locals have suggestions? Very astute observation by that attorney. IMO what LE is now focusing on, besides forensics, is evidence of premeditation. A first degree murder indictment is coming, I would bet the farm on it.

BBM. ITA. Just this morning I was trying to figure this all out. I know I'm having a little trouble following the time, houses, locations, roads/routes, days etc.. Maybe easier to say just about everything.
I was wondering how a jury would follow along with the info, as is. IMO, I'm sure the state will probably put it all into a cohesive diagram, but, IMO, it could easily confuse anyone. Jury might zone out.
know what you mean about confusion.
Even though I lived in Ct. many years ago, what helped me a lot was to pull up a good
road map of Ct. and pinpoint in your brain where the main houses are on the map.
Right now the AW deal w/ Welles (JD),
80 Mountain Spgs. Avon/Farmington area
very close to FD's 4 JC home/office.
Track his travels on the map acoording to AW
and you'll see it stops at I-84 and Rt. 8 near
exit 25A.
I'll be back w/ good link for road map that may help.
Here ya go. Follow from New Canaan to I-84 and Rt.8 then see Farmington.
http://ontheworldmap.com/usa/state/...-map-of-connecticut-with-cities-and-towns.jpg

I’m brainstorming... to account for the time gap. After he returned to Waveny and transferred the body into the Tacoma, could he have driven somewhere near/behind the Sturbridge property that is out of sight and through the woods, placed her body wrapped in the mat hidden temporarily in a spot he could have previously prepared until he returned in the middle of the night and hence the metal banging in the wee hours on the 25th and case of poison ivy.

I searched and the directions say 3.5 miles, roughly 12 minutes.

Remember FD asked EE if he saw anything that day. I bet EE was inside the large house installing the door handles and wouldn’t have seen anything. Why else would FD ask him if he saw anything?

So after the odyssey of stupidity and under darkness he could’ve slipped out through the back door and was undetected by the neighbor’s camera and jogged to MS where, after shuttling the cars earlier, left a vehicle there for him to drive to Sturbridge.

Perhaps the time spent at MS earlier was just cleaning the Tacoma.

Thoughts?

MOO

Attorneys for Fotis Dulos, mother-in-law due in court on Friday

As we’ve reported in the past, Gloria Farber’s late husband, Hilliard Farber, would lend Fotis Dulos money to help with his home building business. Once homes sold, Dulos would then pay his father-in-law back.
Farber is coming after Dulos for money that he never paid back. Fore Group acknowledges $1.7 million is owed to the Farber family along with money from a second mortgage.
Farber’s attorneys say the amount is much higher than that. They are asking for financial records from Dulos and Fore Group. Dulos claims the Farbers are trying to put Fore Group out of business. This all comes after a busy week in the case.

Poor FD thought he was helping out MT by giving her an alibi script---because she was either on drugs, lacking in mental horse power or just plain nervous about covering up a murder (b/c she contrary to popular belief --she was not the Bonnie & Clyde type). Grasping the magnitude of what is happening to her life has left MT unable to come to terms with what needs to be done to minimize her time in the pokey. Hope she is able to get off the tranquilizers and get a grip.

BooMoo!

Speaking of time in the pokey, I wonder if they’ll get conjugal visitation opportunities?

I can only imagine the planning that they did that week - he visits JD on 5/22 - wonder what vehicle he was driving then? I agree with others that think he was trying to set the employee up - how could he not know there would be blood in that vehicle after cleaning up blood in the garage? IF MT was to be his alibi and she was not with him at all that morning - it would see this strategy has backfired IMO. Wonder what is next??

Google Maps
The intersecting of Rts. 8 and 84 occurs right in the middle of Waterbury. I suspect this was chosen as a stop spot by LE in the AR because they know whether he went north on Rt. 8 to the state forests or many of the smaller ponds or east on 84. That area is very rural and not at all hard to pull off and go up a small country road and drop her body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinabluemoon