Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thought on transferring the body. He could have pulled the Suburban up next to the Tacoma "passenger door to passenger door" very close. And simply transferred the rug/mat that JF (I'm not calling her JD anymore) was in. Kills me to type this. Nobody, driving by, would have thought anything about it or paid any attention to it; since it is road where people are driving along; minding their own business and most likely not paying attention to two cars in a "turn-out". moo

Good idea. I was thinking back to back but that makes more sense. The mat would not only slide into the back of the truck but could even look like a partial bedliner—nothing to see here. Especially if he had contractor bags, which are very large, very tough, very usual for contractors like with 2000/2001 Tacoma truck, and that are readily available at Home Depot. MOO.

“However, there is an unexplained gap in the police timeline.

The Suburban is pictured leaving Jennifer Dulos’ home at 10:25 a.m., and the Tacoma is seen passing the New Canaan rest stop on the Merritt Parkway at 11:12 a.m. The distance between the two locations is about 10 minutes plus the time it would have taken to switch vehicles at Lapham Road.”
Legal expert: Prosecution telling Fotis Dulos ‘we’re coming after you’

Based on the above, is it more plausible that JDs body was “dumped” near NC or more plausible that JD’s body was taken back to 80 Mountain Spring via back seat of the Tacoma?

I apologize for my bluntness but we aren’t really looking for a recognizable JD anymore whether she was a MIRA or some other place. As I have mentioned before I am a pathologist’s daughter and as such have witnessed a few autopsies so I am a bit desensitized.

I am still amazed by how much I we all got right in our theories.

I would very much like for GF and family to be able to bury some part of JD. I know it’s probably too late for a COD to be made via her remains (they’d have to be intact) if they weren’t incinerated at MIRA.

Y’all have done so much amazing research. Just incredible!
BBM above: I think FD would 'leave' her body in NC (where she lived and went missing from and where he staged her vehicle at the park so it would appear that's where she went missing on a 'jog') or nearby (along Rt 123 just into NY where he 'accidentally' went over the state line after he was out on bail). So the scene of the crime / disappearance / location of her body (which hopefully will be found in tact) are all in the same township, so it could be 'anyone', such as a random abductor, who happened upon her, killed her, and hid her body within miles of the abduction.

With the bloody evidence located 70 miles away in Hartford in a disadvantaged, high crime neighborhood, this points even more to his intention of blaming her disappearance on an abductor, and he even said he thought she was abducted, and is still saying it. And he brought up early on allusions to her having a friend who was in the heroin business. In hindsight, that was yet another ploy to implicate someone in the Albany Ave area as being involved with her disappearance, because there is a lot of drug related crime there.

It's incredible that this picture that he tried to paint (of an abduction & murder of this well-loved and respected woman from a prominent bedroom community of NYC by druggies from Hartford/ his innocence) is so transparent to most people, but he still thinks it's going to fly; that's his story and he's sticking to it. I have to wonder how many late nights over how many months he was concocting this preposterous scenario while he plotted out her murder. It's chilling to think about. I bet LE found some evidence on his 'puter about him looking into things in the Hartford area, such as the crime rate in that neighborhood where he disposed of bloody evidence to frame people of color, the trash pickup and it going to MIRA, etc.

But he sure stepped in it that morning when something went wrong with his plans to do a sneak attack on her, and ended up with a bloody mess on his hands, literally, when she fought back. It really bothers me that he was there for 2 hours. It shouldn't have taken that long, IMO, to kill her and do some cleaning up of the blood in the garage. I just hope it was quick and there was a brief struggle.

ITA with you, LittleBitty, about the fantastic effort everyone has put into finding justice for Jennifer. He's not getting away with it, and it's getting to be time to grab a ringside seat for when LE and the State submit a new AW and take him in for the murder of his wife and the mother of his children. I think LE is getting ready to tie it up with a bow on it, and he's going away for life.

He doesn't deserve any more time free out on bail, IMO, but he should enjoy it while it lasts, because he's going to grow old behind bars, and no they don't have waterskiing as an activity available to prisoners in State Prison, even in CT.

MOO

Oh, that is POWERFUL and so professional—and it says so much. LE holds the cards. And they’re the winning ones. THANK YOU. FD, MT, and NP have been outsmarted and outclassed. MOO. THANK YOU. Now I think I can sleep—just like that rescued kitten that I adopted the day the AW came out—the kitten whose name is Justice in honor of JD. :)

One question I have regarding MTs timeline, is whether she had to go pick up her daughter the afternoon of 5/24, or did she make plans for her daughter to be away/with friends, etc.
From the warrant, it appears it is usual for MT to pick up her daughter in the afternoon (at least some days). If MT had made arrangements so that her daughter would not be home on the 24th, that would be consistent with MT being knowledgeable of the plan to murder JD ahead of time, and not just an accessory after the fact. On the other hand, if MT did pick up her daughter on the 24th afternoon, that might be consistent with MT not knowing what was going to transpire that day.

The reason that I think MT is hedging and wasting everyone’s time and her attorney’s reputation is that she probably has huge risk of exposure. If she gives up too much, she incriminates herself for murder, albeit maybe able to reduce her sentence. On the other hand, if she doesn’t fully confess, then she plays roulette with the chance she gets away with only the tampering, versus LE having the evidence to nail her full on with murder. They’re probably betting that FD can’t frame her without sinking himself given what LE has put up at this point (which FD ain’t gonna do, just IMO.)

In sum, given what I’ve seen from MT performance with LE (and with no judge of her moral character needed, a separate issue) I think she knew enough in advance to at minimum run risk of accessory charge, which we know doesn’t exist in CT, it’s all or nothing when it comes to murder. And for sure 100% by Saturday 5/25 morning MT knew with certainty that FD had murdered JD, carried JD in the red truck, and the bags they’d thrown away on Albany contained JDs blood if not actual remains.

I also want to acknowledge that English is a 2nd language for MT, and under stress and pressure this isn’t going to help her sound confident and poised. No excuses, but this makes her statements even worse than they already are. This may be especially true regarding verb tenses, which someone else suggested implies guilt in statement analysis. She doesn’t get a pass for this but it’s worth noting it isn’t working to her advantage.

Finally, all the actors looked significantly harrowed at their last appearances (FD on Friday morning Civil appearance, did he cut his hair overnight? He looked hung over for sure going in to court), MT (Traded her heels for sneakers and no blowout and hair flips, and looking more like her felonious self after first arrest) and not least Bowman, who looked like a father dealing with a teenage kid who’s just deeply run aground of the rules- his face the epitome of the expression “furrowed brow”. (NP always looks like #$& IMO).

IMO, Bowman had to say something, otherwise it would appear to be accepting guilt. He maintained his form by saying MT should be presumed innocent- that’s the basis of our justice system, duh- but he didn’t say she was innocent (because obviously she isn’t.) Based on the last part of his statement-“as she should be” makes me think that they are going to go for a defense that MT was a victim of FD herself- she feared him or was somehow “under his spell” and was just naively drawn in by him to this heinous crime. After all look at how FD treats women...

MOO.

Very astute and helpful. Thank you. I don’t know why I was thinking MT grew up in the US and that English was her first language. That would of course make a difference. I wonder why they didn’t ask and let her answer in her first language? I do not like MT one bit but I would not diss her or anyone else for language issues when the person was speaking a second language. I did not realize she had such limitations with English. MOO.

Excellent summary of today's events: First appearance by GF Atty Weinstein (looked angry today about how the civil cases are being handled but the good news is that the court is consolidating the cases so there won't be as many delays and Judges involved), Atty Bill Murray (no comment), and interview with the couple that own the moving company JD used to get away from 4Jx and the 4 cancellations when FD wouldn't allow the movers onto the property (said JD was scared and crying).

Movers recall interactions with Fotis & Jennifer Dulos at time of divorce

I looked at this car issue as have others (we looked at the NC and Farmington tax records on a prior thread and listed all the vehicles) and what is so hard to understand is that it doesn't look like they retitled anything due to the divorce.

JD had Rover (driven by nanny), Suburban (driven by JD) and Cayenne or another Porsche. FD had Raptor, Suburban, Cheroke, Toyota truck and perhaps an unregistered damaged Cayenne (FORE had a couple of trailers and I believe there was a motorcycle dirt bike too).

I looked at the litigation documents from the FD accident where he rear ended someone on 84 and she was injured but I couldn't find a reference to the vehicle he was driving.

I am not sure why I remember it but I seem to recall a Porsche sports car and scratching my head and thinking who with 5 small children would have much use for it but maybe it was the 4 door Panarama and it was leased? IDK but its confusing.

I don't know that its worth spending much time on it and I think I will just stick with the AR info which while vague does as you state call it the 'victims' car. But it begs the question of how the Cayenne would get from NC to Farmington?

MOO
Any chance FD just had the seats? No longer had the car ?

Dinan did a quick update tonight on MT arrest - another excellent summary IMO:

State Police: Girlfriend Also Charged with Tampering in Jennifer Dulos Case

Quotes from article:
"Though investigators haven’t placed her at the scene of a violent crime that marked the last time a New Canaan mom of five was seen alive, Michelle Troconis repeatedly lied to authorities about her own doings that Friday in May and in the critical days that followed, according to a state police detective".

TroconisMugshot-336x260.png

Michelle Troconis. Photo courtesy of the Connecticut State Police

"Troconis, live-in girlfriend of the man that authorities say traveled to New Canaan early on the morning of May 24 to ambush his estranged wife—and then tried to clean up the scene and fled with her body—played a key role in the cover-up by helping Fotis Dulos see to it that the vehicle he used could be scrubbed of evidence, according to an arrest warrant application from Detective John Kimball of the state police Western District Major Crime Squad".

"Fotis Dulos is accused of trying to clean up the borrowed red Toyota Tacoma he drove to New Canaan that day in three main ways, according to Kimball’s affidavit—by wiping it down himself, urging its owner to replace the back seats and having it detailed".

"According to Kimball, Troconis knowingly helped her boyfriend in each of those efforts, though she lied about it prior to her June 8 arrest on felony hindering and tampering charges".

"During a May 29 interview with detectives, she claimed Fotis Dulos had told her the Tacoma’s owner—Pawel Gumienny, a project manager for Fotis Dulos’s building company, The Fore Group—wanted to sell the pickup truck".

“For this reason, Dulos had planned to bring the Toyota to have it cleaned and detailed,” Kimball said in his affidavit. “Troconis claimed, ‘Fotis at some point calls me says … pick me up at the car wash in the parking lot and so I went to pick him up and then we went … to meet with Andy (attorney Andrew Bowman) and we drove.’ Troconis made it sound as if she had no idea what [Fotis] Dulos was doing and that she had simply been called by Dulos to come pick him up. Only through pointed questioning did Troconis admit she had followed [Fotis] Dulos to Russell Speeders Car Wash in Avon where she waited in the parking lot for him to emerge from the lobby before the two drove to Westport to meet with Attorney Bowman.”

MT and FD went to meet with Andrew Bowman on the day they took the red Tacoma to the car wash? She hadn’t been charged at that point with anything. So both MT and FD expected to be charged, yet were still getting rid of evidence. These two are unbelievable!

In the first court hearing the state tried to raise the bail a lot higher or to deny it based on the blood on the kitchen faucet; of course they say they have more evidence, but if they had a lot stronger case and evidence why wouldn't it be in the latest filings?
I think the latest AW was focused on the logistics of placing him 70 miles from his home on the morning she was killed, documenting FD being seen on the way to and from NC.

The first one was focused on blood evidence along Albany Ave that they had at the time.

These are both peripheral to the actual murder at her house, IMO, and that's what's coming next. All I recall LE saying so far about the scene of the crime is that FD's DNA was on the kitchen faucet mixed in with JD's blood and some type of solvent I think, and that there was evidence of a serious physical assault (JD's blood) and attempt to clean it up. There's got to be tons more evidence they've collected on the scene that will implicate him in the commission of the crime, and go into the next AW, above and beyond the last two that put him in NC that morning, and on Albany Ave that evening.

In the next couple weeks, I think the other shoe is going to drop, just in time for Jennifer's birthday.

MOO, tick tick tick

IF this was the case, IMO, FO would have driven JF's Suburban directly to Sturbridge to avoid EE seeing his own red truck in NC that Friday.

It would also save time and avoid the risk of people seeing FO transfer items at Waveny.

Early in the case, we learned that EE was caught on CCTV in New Canaan that Friday.

I wonder what time that was?

Did FO call EE and say 'You Must go to Home Depot in Norwalk, Right Now and pick up ???' so that EE would leave Sturbridge and FO could stop by undetected?

Did FO utilize the construction dumpster at Sturbridge for JF and did FO call the dumpster company to schedule a Saturday morning dumpster exchange?

Lifting and placing those dumpsters produce Very Loud Banging Noises and would have awaken the neighborhood, especially the dogs.

The dumpster company would have placed the Empty dumpster and then load the old/full one onto the truck. All the while, making lots of those loud banging noises.

I wonder if EE noticed that there was an Empty dumpster in a different location, when he returned to Sturbridge on Tuesday?

So Many Questions.

Again, if this has already been Noted, I apologize.

IMO.
The transfer of body from Suburban to Tacoma at Waveny is a sore thumb to me.
I like body in Suburban to Sturbridge. FD returns “empty” Suburban to park, picks up Tacoma. He may have transferred the blood to that car himself- from blooding clothing or items he forgot to leave at Sturbridge .
Just another idea?

MT and FD went to meet with Andrew Bowman on the day they took the red Tacoma to the car wash? She hadn’t been charged at that point with anything. So both MT and FD expected to be charged, yet were still getting rid of evidence. These two are unbelievable!
I know I’m way behind, trying to catch up at 3 AM and have already posted on issues I’m seeing clarified as I read more posts, so I apologize in advance if I’m doing it again....but why has Ms “I knew nothing “ made an appt to see an attorney?? Isn’t this the same afternoon she handled the “coffee” stained towel???

I think the latest AW was focused on the logistics of placing him 70 miles from his home on the morning she was killed, documenting FD being seen on the way to and from NC.

The first one was focused on blood evidence along Albany Ave that they had at the time.

These are both peripheral to the actual murder at her house, IMO, and that's what's coming next. All I recall LE saying so far about the scene of the crime is that FD's DNA was on the kitchen faucet mixed in with JD's blood and some type of solvent I think, and that there was evidence of a serious physical assault (JD's blood) and attempt to clean it up. There's got to be tons more evidence they've collected on the scene that will implicate him in the commission of the crime, and go into the next AW, above and beyond the last two that put him in NC that morning, and on Albany Ave that evening.

In the next couple weeks, I think the other shoe is going to drop, just in time for Jennifer's birthday.

MOO, tick tick tick
It wouldn't surprise me at all for LE to drop the Arrest Warrant for murder on Jennifer's birthday as they seem to take this case so personally.

Wouldn't that be a beautiful thing?!

What's the date?

THANKS FOR THIS! Super helpful and much appreciated!

I spent some time digging on the daughter school schedule yesterday and what the transport options are if MT didn't pick her up. Honestly the latest AW was not helpful on this point based mainly on the MT statement that seemed to be more of an offhand statement that maybe she could have/might have picked up her daughter. IDK will have to go back and read it again but the last time I read it I was confused as MT sounds hazy/fuzzy and frankly incoherent. It sounds like MT drives the daughter RT to Simsbury to school (school starts at 8:15 am and ending time depends on activities etc.). The school also has a bus setup from West Hartford that is available either by the term or by the ride so far as I can tell. I have to go back and see if there was early dismissal on the 24th/missing date similar to the situation at NCCS for JD children.

I am sure they gave MT the option to speak in Spanish as this is done all the time and so if she didn't feel comfortable with English then perhaps this was all done in Spanish and that is why the translation back to english is poor? IDK but so far she seems absolutely USELESS/RUBBISH as a witness.

If Colangelo had hair I would say he was pulling it out trying to deal with MT but he has to be both disgusted and angry at both Bowman and MT based on all that has happened.

But Bowman I thought looked terrible and stressed or distressed to see his client called out to the world as a liar to LE in the arrest warrant. IMO that arrest warrant of MT was as much a message to her and her mother as it was to Bowman. It put on the record that MT is a liar and there was no confusion on that point at all and that if she doesn't shape up and step up then they will cut her loose to face her charges which will no doubt continue to stack as the investigation moves on.

As I've said before, based on the fact that I believe strongly that MT knows virtually everything that happened in this sad case and is not victim of FD, IMO unless MT brings the location of the body of JD, I'd just as soon they not waste tax payer money to investigate her statements/lies any further as it simply seems to be a waste of time and money. Sandwich up her charges beyond tampering and hindering and get her up to 25 years of served time and just send her case to court and be done with it and her and if necessary simply deport her to Venezuela if she is not a US citizen.

We've talked alot about DV as it relates to JD but I don't think that FD had to use the same tactics to achieve similar results with MT. MT wanted to please FD and worked hard to do so. I wonder about the level of codependency in the FO + HO relationship but my guess is that it might be extreme to the point of being highly unhealthy.

I also think that FD gave up seeing his children for 10 months to maintain the 'relationship' with MT but I'm not convinced he cared about her a bit but maybe the relationship made him feel good at a time when he was consumed with anger and he was giving the finger to the family court rules. I believe strongly that even if MT made FD feel good about himself that she was viewed at the end of the day as a disposible item and was certainly replaceable. Her error I think was not seeing this. Given Mamma Arrezza pragmatism I would think she would have a come to Jesus meeting with MT daily or she will be visiting her daughter in prison for the rest of her natural life IMO!

We haven't even discussed any civil actions by GF for wrongful death for FD and MT but I think GF will have zero mercy for the Troconis/Arrezza clan and truly why should she after what we saw play out in the MT arrest warrant? Does MT and her family have the financial ability to defend against a civil case from GF? I sincerely doubt it. Do I have any sympathy for MT or the Family? No, not one bit. I don't know how an atty rehabilitiates an acknowledged liar as their value is so diminished IMO to any jury? Perhaps this is why she lied? IDK but I hope she gets her jury trial, is convicted and serves her time. MT is no victim and IMO deserves zero special treatment.

MOO
Well said as always, afitzy! I think / have thought all along that MT was in a dysfunctional relationship with a very controlling, powerful, charismatic, wealthy (in her eyes), manipulative man, and she just went along with anything he said or did. Whatever her reasons for being with him and staying with him through thick and thin (being kind, say she 'did it for her daughter' so she would have a 'good life', she likes rich and 'dashing bad boys', she truly loved him, was into him, wanted to blend their families together and become the matriarch), she's bound to be sorry now that her man has been caught red handed killing his wife, and she went along with whatever he told her to do.

He was such a scary and abusive husband to JD, I can't imagine he was immediately less scary and abusive as a 'paramour' to MT, although I'm sure there was a honeymoon period when all was rosy for them before JD's father died and she left him shortly thereafter under duress, and the shared bank account that JD's money went into was no longer available to fund FD and MT's lifestyle they had become accustomed to.

IMO, she's in deep, and hedging her bets on keeping her distance from FD for now, and seeing what they can get away with, or if it's looking bad for them, they can run from to a foreign territory that they already had planned out before JD's murder.

MOO

Great to hear you are planning your 'escape' and from the Nutmeg State! Kudos on the truck purchase. All great journeys start with a small step!! Wish you and your family the best in your escape!!!

The WS site has been very slow and awful recently for posting files but when it is resolved I will post the lot line maps for MS and 585 DC so you can get a sense of the lay of the land and maybe you can help figure it out as I agree with you that this area is critical in some way to this horrific crime.

I keep going back to the most recent FD AW and IMO it was very "UN-FD" like to keep at or below the speed limit the entire way back from NC to Farmington? He has been clocked doing 80mph on 84 and so to see him close to limits was shocking and IMO a DEAD GIVE AWAY THAT SOMETHING WAS UP??? Anyone agree?

Enquiring minds want to know what could have driven a known speed demon and general all around rule breaker like FD to actually comply with traffic posted limits for the ENTIRE trip from NC to Farmington?

Perhaps his compliance on the 24th/missing date was because FD was carrying a murder weapon (or 2), bags of bloody rags, 2 mops, clean up items, JD bloody shirt and clothing and OH YES, FD MIGHT HAVE BEEN CARRYING A BODY! This is what is takes to get FD to follow basic rules and regulations! A few words come to mind: pathetic, sad, typical, predictable and horrible!

Just watched the Dateline trailer and FD/Pattisville are now claiming that JD IS ALIVE! Beyond being disgusted that NBC would televise this drivel from FD/Pattisville I have to be intrigued as to how Pattisville is going to explain to us how someone can lose perhaps 3 liters of blood (avg body I think has 5 liters) and still be alive?

The Pattisville comments about JD being alive that are being used to promote the Dateline special were in very stark and sober contrast IMO to the words coming from the Spokesperson today from the CT State Police who spoke of JD respectfully and only in the past tense. The Spokesperson today said, 'more evidence is yet to come'. I found this statement energizing and encouraging in the face of so much disrespect to the victim being shown still by Pattisville/FD in their latest stunt.

MT IMO is one of the most despicable and amoral crime participants that I have run into on a missing/murder case in quite awhile. I hesitate to use the phrase, "waste of space" but I think if this were in a dictonary you might just see MT's picture there instead of a definition as she is IMO simply that horrible of a human being.

I am still processing how she could have lied continuously to LE for 81 days and just became at best a 'reluctant' witness on 8/13/19. MT wasted LE resources for this entire period while they proved out the lies that she and FD prescripted aka 'alibi notes'. The comments from MT in the latest FD arrest warrant seemed incohert, incomplete and often times implausible.

But, I am going through all the statements she has made and working on trying to put together a MT timeline. I do wonder reading her comments whether she has been sedated or is under doctor care as the statements at times simply make no sense and she sounds like a brainwashed cult member! I do have sympathy for Atty Bowman as what reputable atty wants to be known as the atty that allowed his client to LIE and WASTE LE TIME FOR OVER 2 months? I'm honestly surprised he hasn't shown MT the door!

I was hugely shocked to see that Atty Bowman actually spoke at the MT bail appearance (not sure if it was before or after) but he made the statement about how MT is presumed to be innocent until tried in court by a jury. I'm all for presumed innocent but did Atty Bowman read the arrest warrant and what possible excuse could exist to explain ANY of MT's behavior? I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt that he didn't advise MT to lie to LE for over 2 months!

Prior to reading the arrest warrant I had a certain degree of respect for Atty Bowman as a professional but why would he allow his client to LIE for over 2 months and why would he be ok with his client LYING TO HIM (assuming he didn't know she was lying to LE)? Baffling why he is staying with her as many attys would drop her life a hot potato IMO. The fact that she stayed on script for FD for over 2 months says alot about her, her relationship with FD as she understood it and what she/her mother think of the US justice system IMO.

My sense is that Mamma MT is guiding MT to lie and prevaricate in order to 'get a better deal'! For my money, I wish MT would listen to Atty Bowman vs her convicted felon mother, but that is just me! Maybe its time for Mamma to head back to Miami and let Atty Bowman do his job! Adios Mamma MT, Vaya Con Dios!

We shall see but MT IMO is no innocent and I am waiting to see if FD put her in charge of any of the damaging clean up duties of this horrific crime and if she offers anything of value to the State.

IMO she should get no deal absent delivering a body and should serve full time for all charges brought and convicted of in a jury trial. She had so many chances and did zero to assist LE.

MOO MOO MOO MOO

I am with you here; MT’s mother is encouraging MT to withhold important information (like, where FD put Jennifer) so she can get a better deal. And LE is playing hardball with her. There is no doubt (for me) that she will do prison time; I believe MT thinks her most reluctant “cooperation” should get her no prison time. She is delusional...and stupid.

It wouldn't surprise me at all for LE to drop the Arrest Warrant for murder on Jennifer's birthday as they seem to take this case so personally.

Wouldn't that be a beautiful thing?!

What's the date?
September 27th
ETA: (and MT's birthday is the day before, so that would work too!)

Last edited:
I just finished catching up, sorta. I did skip several pages before the arrests and the AWs. So much happening/happened; so much to read about and process, that my brain and eyes are now hurting!

I can’t stress enough how so impressed I am at everyone’s hard work and all the info you find and share with us. I’m especially in awe of and so impressed with @Fitzy! Do you ever sleep? How do you look for, find, and then still post in words and terms that I can understand!!

I’m also so amazed at your memory, and how you can answer questions we have, so quickly and so right on!

Anyway, I really need to get to sleep, but I want to ask a question before I get totally delirious and brain dead and can’t put my thoughts together to make sense for my question.

Although it may have been asked and answered before and I missed it, I’m hoping someone can answer it so I don’t have to go & look for it.

Ok here goes: In the AWs, it gives the TIMES that FD and the cars he was driving were captured on CCTV surveillance cameras.

He is TIMED on the Merritt (RT 15) in Fairfield and NC and other highways. The cameras captured the truck he was driving (EE’s) when it was parked on Lapham Rd (?) near Waveny Park.

A surveillance camera caught Jennifer returning home at 8:05am.

My question is: according to the times given on the AWs and the statement that FD was probably already at JD’s house waiting for her to return, and that it’s believed she was killed between 8:05a and 10:30a (?) and that according to mapquest, it takes an hour or more to walk from Waveny Park to Welles Rd.... does it make sense that FD actually did walk/jog through the woods, as I’m assuming he did, because of the poison ivy and so as not to be seen? Was there actually time for him to do so or was he actually dropped off at JD’s house by MT or possibly someone else? Or did he get to Jennifer’s after she returned home?

I hope I made sense!!!
Thanks in advance for your answers!

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but as I read the AW, it does not say who drove the Toyota Tacoma from Farmington to NC and back again. The AW states that FD is believed to have been lying in wait at Welles Lane and to have driven JD's Suburban away from Welles with her body in it, but it says nothing about who operated or was in the Toyota Tacoma. Are they leaving open the possibility that someone else operated the Tacoma and that FD was a passsenger? JMO.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but as I read the AW, it does not say who drove the Toyota Tacoma from Farmington to NC and back again. The AW states that FD is believed to have been lying in wait at Welles Lane and to have driven JD's Suburban away from Welles with her body in it, but it says nothing about who operated or was in the Toyota Tacoma. Are they leaving open the possibility that someone else operated the Tacoma and that FD was a passsenger? JMO.
This makes sense to me and helps with one of my theories that FD was dropped off near the wooded area behind and closer to Jennifer’s house.

I believe this murder had been planned for awhile. There are too many preplanned markers, from the actual date of the murder, the lying in wait in the garage, the use of EE's red truck, the hour plus drive to Jennifer's house early in the morning, the (IMO) preplanned garbage dumps.

Just because the implementation of his plan was amateurish does not mean this was a spontaneous act. The scenario he had thought of just did not play out the way he thought it would when he was in that garage. Frankly, it is very difficult to kill a human in a hand to hand situation. It is messy and physical and requires some level of physical strength. Victims actually do fight for their lives.

FD thought he knew what to expect, but he was wrong, hence the tsunami of evidence LE is uncovering. I believe he thought he had planned the perfect murder, though, and his post-arrest(s) conduct is consistent with the fact that he still thinks his plan is working. Obviously MOO!
After reading the warrant on FD, I started to wonder about the borrowing of cars, that FD started with EE. To me this seemed very pre planned to make it seem ordinary. Curious when the borrowing of EE car began. Did EE notice right away that his truck was detailed. IMO it would be hard not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle